If you're not balls deep in LINK buying this dip, I'm sorry about your brain...

If you're not balls deep in LINK buying this dip, I'm sorry about your brain. There's never been a more obvious moon mission in the history of crypto. Assblaster was not lying when he said there would be a price singularity more powerful and instantaneous than the rapture.

If you don't understand the pic related, you owe it to yourself to research all of these. This is only PART of what's going to come out and cause the price singularity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRu2K7EBkAw
we-trade.com/pdf/datasibos_wetrade_presentation-db776b3070.pdf
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/AXAInsurance
clfaq.smartcontract.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll help you out too. These three are confirmed. There are others we're speculating on.

we.trade (formerly Digital Trade Chain Consortium is a consortium banks. Chainlink will be their oracle provider). This is a pdf that practically confirms chainlink is the answer.

If you don't understand the implications of this video, go buy Tron.

we-trade.com/pdf/datasibos_wetrade_presentation-db776b3070.pdf

oops. Look at the file names my friend. We're about to enter the land of milk and honey.

love it!!!!

Fizzy is AXAs flight insurance reimbursement company, powered by SmartContract. Currently they are using their own in house oracle, but are in the process of implementing SmartConracts oraces, because of the obvious advantage of decentralization.

This is old hat to those of us who bought chainlink a while ago, but new people won't know this.

AXA (and Sony) have been confirmed to be running test smart contracts using the Chainlink network. You can check them out here: create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/AXAInsurance

The last one expired Dec. 31, 2017. The Chainlink network test net is WORKING.=

Finally, we have SWIFT, which everyone knows about. But some things you may not know are that Sergey has been working with SWIFT since 2015 and even changed his company's purpose somewhere around that same time. See the pic.

And before you write it off as just another PoC that won't go anywhere, note that Sergey brought SWIFT back up in his blog post and Rory confirmed they "are working" with SWIFT. Also, disregard any FUD that says that SWIFT is just consulting with SmartContract and making their own oracle. Chainlink is the decentralized oracle network. You can't make your own decentralized oracle network without it just being a shittier version of the Chainlink network itself.

I think all these things that rely on banks patronage are kind of shoddy investments. I want to hear what link can do to stand on its own feet and work independently

Link needs to reach out to other cryptos too. As well as the banks.

got 50k, am i going to make it, how long till we get 20$?

I was just explaining what Sergey meant in that FAQ, but you are right, there are multiple blockchain centric projects partnering with Chainlink that are confirmed:

>ZeppelinOS
>Factom
>very likely REQ
>Ceek
>Origami
>probably OMG (they were hiring a OMG implementation lead)
>probably others

Chainlink (and smartcontract and blockchain in general) is like a trojan horse for the banks. They have the possiblity of making banks more efficient, but smart contracts will make banks as we know them obsolete. Anyone can now send and store small or huge sums of money safely via the blockchain without the need for a bank.

do you have a source confirming partneship?

OMFG, we.trade has a JOOST as their members.
Exit-Scam confirmed.

Probably best quality post of the day. Post it on r/cryptocurrency and we might have another moon

banks are not obsolete until I can tell my employeer to send the monthly cheque to my hash address for FIAT

Agreed this is great info

I'm ashamed to admit I do have a reddit account, but my posts on r/cryptocurrency are shaddowbanned so someone else would have to.

Couldn't they be using any oracle?

We can dream, but it's best not to speculate too wildly.

I agree LINK is a good one. But the amount of shilling and obvious pump tries of people holding this coin is way too visible. How about relaxing, let Sergey take his time instead shilling this thing into oblivion. Fucking tired of pajeets pnd's, whale games and paid FUD'ler

This where you have to read between the lines. I just shared some of the evidence but there is much more if you do your own research. Remember the way to make money is not to wait for the news. we.trade is new and there is very little about it; you'll have better luck with the old name, Digital Trade Chain Consortium.

No one said it would happen overnight, nor that banks will be obsolete. What they are will have to change, and the parts we don't like will be forced to change.

someone get this posted all over reddit

personally i cant out of principal

It's not shilling friend, it's called doing your own research so you can identify opportunities that the market hasn't yet priced in. LINK has benefited from a massive amount of scrutiny and research, far more than any other token on Veeky Forums so far and why Veeky Forums didn't forget about it like reddit and the rest of the internet.

Sure you can wait for Sergey to verify this but then you'll be paying $10 a pop.

What is the source of this pic?

link has the good memes

clfaq.smartcontract.com/

Google seems to think this was updated within the past 48 hours. I can't find a cached version to check though, maybe someone else knows how to figure it out.

I get your point and you're not wrong. But it's kinda ironic seeing this shilling here for people to buy into this instead buying more for yourself. Likewise with the intention to pump the price up.

I'm already all in on LINK, I couldn't buy more if I wanted to

I was already convinced and finished buying before it hit 25c so sure I do want to get the word out. But mostly this leads to more people looking and questioning; the power of the hive mind only works if everyone shares everything they find.

OP how heavy are those bags? I suspect they are heavy. If you really believe in this, stop shilling and relax.

That's what I thought. If I were in your case I couldn't wait any longer as well to rise the price somehow. But mate, sooner or later you get your Lambo. No need to rush things.

Im new to crypto trading, where do i buy chainlink and is there any guides to trading and wallet?

Thanks. I think I have a pretty good chance.

Get ETH on Coinbase and then make a Binance account

I only have 35k. I believe, but there's no point in pretending it's not highly speculative and risky, so that's all I was comfortable with.

binance, and it will work with any Ethereum wallet.

I just bought your stupid piece of shit coin, I better not regret this

>stinky linky

It's already mooning user. Buckle in.

You can't currently register on Binance.
Where else can I get it?

etherdelta

Is Etherdelta safe?
Some people on biz say that it is easily hacked and your coins go missing.

>Is Etherdelta safe?
No it's not.
It might be if you use metamask and a noscript and whatnot, but still. That place is hell on earth.

So what now. Can't open an account on binance:

Fellow Binancians,

Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team
2018/01/05

and Etherdelta is not safe.

Does this mean no Link for me?

oh yea, idk I thought it was just a dns attack and if you went to the right site it was fine. maybe it was something more.

You can also get it on okex and mercatox

>I thought it was just a dns attack and if you went to the right site it was fine
No, I got robbed from ED itself just by opening a https blog link.

Keep refreshing?

Here's the full list of exchanges, but I don't know anything about any of them:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets

is sergey really a fucking philosophy major???? he can’t even code!

With 13k? idk. YOu'd be wanting minimum 50k.

No etherdelta is 100% not safe. The site was sold to the chinese like 2 weeks ago and since then the site has been compromised "accidentally" and people lost money.
DO NOT USE ETHERDELTA. you'll lose your shit. some redditor lost $450k and he provided proof so it wasn't bullshit either

Why do you think you need a University education to learn to program and theore. computer science?

>mfw I studied CS
>have a lot co-worker with CS background
>some of the best developer I met were from had different background like history, philosophy or business

Nigga I live in Poland. that $13k is more than my parent's yearly wage. And they earn above the median wage.

Oh shit, user.
While I do agree that Etherdelta isn't the best place to buy cryptos in terms of safety, you might wanna look into using it—with Metamask, of course. Chainlink looks like it's gonna keep moving.

Keep in mind, too, that ED is a great place to buy tokens when they're super low, and not on any other exchanges. Not a bad idea to learn how to use it.

Thanks for your help but I think I will ave to wait until you can register on Binance again. Had a look at some of the other exchanges but man I don't know.
Anyone uses coss.io doesn't lopok bad but it always has written "BETA" under the logo. Can I trust money on a Beta-Version of an exchange/wallet.
I just hope the price doesn't move to far until I get get my hand on some Link.

Good post.
I don’t understand those weak hands who are still panic selling right now.
Let’s /accumulate/ together and become millionaires, biz.

I would wait until Binance activates registrations again.

>we-trade.com/pdf/datasibos_wetrade_presentation-db776b3070.pdf
based user, where in this pdf does it indicate chainlink? i see smart contracts mentioned twice but that's about it.

If it was on KuCoin i'd actually invest a substantial sum. Oh well

why would you want to help plebbit?
LINK will go parabolic when the time is right, with or without those normies.

philosophy majors are some of the smartest people youll ever meet at university.

True

nice pic

Over $1 with an order book like this? I can hardly believe it. Is this real life?

(OP)
Do you honestly believe now is the time to buy LINK? I'm considering it, but very worried it will dip whenever I buy (this is always the case whenever I buy an alt coin).

My question: you think it will dip first? Also do you recommend buying it with BTC or ETH? Why?

If you have to ask Veeky Forums, you are not going to make it.

someone should shop a jew in there who cries antisemite when someone tries to get out of that cave

Can you just answer the question instead of telling me I'm a loser? I know I suck dick. I'm just willing to put my money in this LINKy stinky basket and forget about it for a while.

BTC or ETH?

Thx.

up

Unless you have 25k to invest I would look elsewhere until you can afford a worthwhile position. How about educate yourself and learn the hard way instead of self deprecating on an anime image board?

Eth

Request Network and Factom both said they will be using Chainlink

main net is still 2-3 months away. it will probably climb slowly until then but if youre looking for short term gains there may be better options. ICX main net is in a few weeks it will probably pump hard leading up.

>I want to hear what link can do to stand on its own feet
Chainlink is basically a peer-to-peer agreement/contract platform.
It's going to do to the financial and commercial world what Napster did to the music industry.

If all financial institutions died tomorrow and the entire world ran on crypto, Chainlink would still be the one and only way to allow external data to flow into the blockchain.

It just so happens that Chainlink is at the same time a very low-threshold solution for banks to use blockchain tech as well.

Mainstream fucking smart contracts. Think about it.