Third world coping

>live in third world shithole (Sri Lanka)
>everyone is poor except the dirty politicians
>get to put only $10 every month on crypto
>for over a year, get to put only around $160 in crypto
>turned it into $40k
If I were to move to America can I buy a simple one bedroom house or like this car with $40-50k? I want to live there and start a new life and honest job. I work as a janitor here in Lanca but I heard the conditions are better in America because of free food and fast-cleaning technology.

Stay there. Robot janitors will exist in 4 years and we genuinely are full.

>$40k
wouldn't you be able to buy a nice house with that?

fuck off humblebragging redditor

A decent house is $1million is many American cities. Your money would go farther where you are.

You're good at trading, keep doing it. Don't kill yourself when you lose it all, you can still be a janitor and live in a shit house in Sri Lanka and it will be cheaper.

You also need a visa, and you're not gonna get a visa for being a janitor. There's investor visas for a $1m+ investment creating at least 10 jobs, start a property management company or something.

$160 -> $40k = 250x
$40k -> $1m = 25x

You're close to freedom, travelling wherever you want for the rest of your life. Why you would settle for living in a truck mopping Amerifats' shit is beyond me, it's a shit country anyway

Check craigslist.org for an idea on how much a motorhome costs.

What you need to do is get some sort of work-visa and start doing anything over here. Even washing dishes full-time will get you a leg up.

Motorhome plus a 24/7 gym membership for their showers is a start.

If you're a good trader 40k turns into 100k

Stay put. We don't want or need you.

These robots are afraid to compete with a sir lanka immigrant, kek

I'm not joking but 40k isn't much in America, it's probably much better to stay where you are. Unless your country it's truly a shithole.

Unironically this, American's are trying to get out before we get GPS chips in us

lmaio nigga wat.

gtfo, keep hodling, see you in 1 year.

Eh, 40k-120k for a shit house in a shit american city in the midwest or the country

>A decent house is $1million is many American cities.
Aren't those mansions? No way I'm getting a mansion in my lifetime I only want to live in a simple small house but have enough money to feed and educate my family in my lifetime. I am still single and I'm saving so that I can do that.

>Don't kill yourself when you lose it all
Haha good joke. $40k is too little and not worth to suicide.

>What you need to do is get some sort of work-visa and start doing anything over here.
That's what I did but the problem is that the system here takes very long time. Think of the paper system instead of the digital system. It's been 7 months since I submitted requirements, did inverviews, cleared my name of any wrongdoings, but my visa has not even approved yet.

>but I heard the conditions are better in America because of free food and fast-cleaning technology.
What the fuck are you on about?
There is no free food in the US (and also not in the EU, for that matter), I just paid $10 (yes, those $10 you saved for a month) for a mediocre lunch.
Yes, our wages are much higher than in Sri Lanka, but we also pay more for everything, including a shitload of taxes. So no, unless you have the right skills, a great idea and perseverance, you won't make it if you move.
Use your 40k to live comfy at home, and maybe start something real!?
In the US those 40k won't even get close to buying a house (in an area worth living in, at least) and if you rent a flat and live of that, you'll be broke within a year or two.

>Unless your country it's truly a shithole.
Every month my shoes and clothes get stolen. I keep paying 8-10 rupee to a friend to guard my place. Everyone here hire a friend from slum to keep their belongings from keeping on stolen. Clean water is very expensive here 235-250 rupee and I heard in America water is free to drink everywhere.

shit bro, if sir lanka is really that bed come over to mexico and sneak across the boarder before they finish the wall

Or sneak in from canada

Being homeless is a better standard in a warm place

You'll have a hard time without a visa though. It will be hard to rent anything or drive a vehicle.

Have you thought of another country? Seems anywhere is better than Sir Lanka.

Well American water is nearly free in your house, cents a gallon.

Lots of public places to drink clean water in parks and stuff for free

They give the homeless or anyone who qualifies up to $200 USD a month for food, lol

you need to be a citizen i think though