Soon

Liftoff in five hours

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#
stellarterm.com/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

He does not

Stay poor and butthurt you fucking faggots, $1.43 by the end of the day

Alt bullruns last a month. Now its back to holdig either BTC,XMR,LTC, or super low marketcap coins. You're the greater fool op. Get rekt.

so currently normies and boomers have like 3 coins to choose from Coinbase

soon a whole new world will open up to them on fairX, can simply transfer fiat in via Paypal, buy some Stellar Lumans and trade against any crypto they want

BTC plays no part in this process

Stellar is setting up their exchange, normies will be able to buy XLM with fiat.
stellarterm.com/#

Trx bra

what is the purpose of trx except buying pictures of dogs?
XLM is about to become a trading pair.

I, too, enjoy participating in exit scams.

Just look at the fucking buy wall on binance and shittrex, fag!

Holy shit does this mean I’ll make it

I'm on 4 paid-membership Japanese crypto groups on Line, and a couple american ones on telegram. XLM is unanimously on accumulation mode right now.

In with 7k

Are there any hype around this?

>Alt bullruns last a month
its only been 5 days you stupid fucking nigger, we still have a month of a nice alt bull run.Die in a fire new faggot

this is still in stealth mode they don't communicate about it yet. found it by randomly browsing cmc, but when this shit gets official it's going to be stellar!! haha.
i tried to post this yesterday night but nobody seemed to care, newfags are too busy chasing pnd scams.

Bullrun started in december you moron. Its the same as in april, and august you twat.

PLEASE JESUS.

XLM > FUCKING FIAT.
goddamit.
Can your fucking Fidget spinner do that normies?

Realistically what do you think this will do to the price?

I'm struggling to see this alone lifting it more than $1.

I'm already holding 1 million XLM, but saying XLM will rise in 5 hours without any explanations is useless

Too bad that piece of shit bitcoin will have a short lived bull run this time.

Its runs get shorter and shorter... Tick tock, Bitcoin.

LOL @ $1.50 in a month.- > you are retarded.

LOL @ "alt bull run lasting 5 days" - it was over a month you retard.

XML willhover between 65-75 cents. Its market cap is maxed out, and will keep bumping into 90 cents and a dollar for a while. Then a messy road to $1.20-$1.50 over many weeks.

Stay poor, McDonalds faggot.

wait until the normies shekels start pouring in this baby. they'll all abandon ship on ripple and go crazy on his hot little sister XLM.

also, ICOs are starting to flourish on the XLM platform. this will be a top 3 coin in the near future.
2$ easy imo.

nobody gives a fuck about Stellarterm, it's old and not run by stellar. FairX is what is interesting

Finally a voice of reason

>stellarterm.com/#
Same for me as well XLM buy up too 5k sat

Every pump discord im in is saying by XLM up to 5k sats for a push to 7k sats tmo

stellarterm.com/#markets

its called a decentralized exchange and was put up long ago.

every week it populates more

DYOR and listen to pumpers

>DYOR and listen to pumpers

dont* listen to pumpers

thats a good fud though
any counters? i'd rather not sell now
i saw that sell wall at 65 and 70, looked hard to eat

the entire market shit the bed the second half of December when there was a huge BTC sell off. You know, LIKE WHEN BTC DIPPED $8,000 DOLLARS IN A WEEK. You clearly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. But what do I care about where you stick your $2, stay poor and go suck a fat cock

>facts
Do you know where you are?

like that is bad, it hits .90 you sell and but at .60 making free xlm,you are brain dead if you belive what you are saying and ont abuse it

Yeah and what tier are you in. The top five guys in each pump group are discussing when to dump on you guys in the main chat.

>Yeah and what tier are you in. The top five guys in each pump group are discussing when to dump on you guys in the main chat.

Because it's going to hover at 65-70 cents for days retard. Meanwhile other coins will be mooning. Enjoy swing trading over weeks, faggot.

Holy fucking shit. Someone actually has a 3 digit iq on this cancerious board.

It's a part of the wallet too. /comfy/ don't tell the weak handed newfags.

Yeah I typoed. Sue me faggots.

I hope nobody read my thread and actually gets upset with Veeky Forums as a whole when Stellar fluctuates between 70 and 80 cents all day today

"Veeky Forums told me stellar would moon!"