Tell me you bought the dip Veeky Forums

I know I did.

me too

Went heavy at 155 vitaliks.

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

If you did, you won't be able to buy the next dip, and the next, and the next after that

Waiting for a dip when it gets released on Huobi.

Give huobi list date u fag

I would have if kucoin actually let me transfer eth in a reasonable amount of time.

Gday cobba, blimey buy the dip you flaming galahs, im gonna own the outback soon

No thanks faggots, ill buy when its down more, this is still got more to dip

dbc used to be a stain on my blockfolio, now look at it

Is hoping for 1000 sats too low?

TEAR DOWN THESE WALLS YA DUMB WHALES

Faggot if i watched my charts in bitcoin i could tell you, i would say 0.000180 in ether talk

Ahh silly braincucks. When will you learn. This coin is dead. I was one of the main shillers and first investors of this shitcoin. We just wanted as many people to join so it could get a nice pump upon release. I bailed on day 3 I believe. If you goofies know what's good for you , exit asap.

Warned

This post smells like curry pajeet.

Faggot i missed what that whales wall did, was it eaten or did he just lift it?

>main shiller
>cashed out
>can't even comfy hold
>literally super weak hands

kek

Obviously sold his coins and wants to buy back in on a fuddip. NO FUDDIP FOR YOUUUUUU

Time to hit the gym user. How do you even wipe your ass with those noodle hands?

Kekekek typical braincucks with no brain. Fud? You really think 3 people selling their coins would make the price shoot down for me. You massive faggots are beyond dumb. I have no interest in joining this dead ship. Epic Ai blockchain is a buzzword , it means fuck all and won't be used.

Warned

>it means fuck all and won't be used.

>implying a coin needs intrinsic value to moon in 2018

it's a permadip