2nd chance to jump on this moon mission IoT Chain (ITC)

>Down from ATH.
>Not even on Western exchanges yet.
>IOTA is vaporware at this point with a 10B Mcap
>Lots of heavy hitter Chinese investors.
>Branded as the Chinese IOTA.

Some info for u guys

huobi.pro/itc_btc/exchange/
>Really easy to use. 20 eth confirm and you can trade
>Use Canadian VPN if you are a burger

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/huobi

etherscan.io/token/0x5e6b6d9abad9093fdc861ea1600eba1b355cd940?a=0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be

Binance bought a bunch... IOT Chain (ITC) is an alternate solution to M2M IoT transactions and is considered the “IOTA of China”

It uses a PBFT consensus and uses a combination of DAG and Blockchain instead of Tangle. It's an OS for M2M designed to address the security issues in IoT by using semi-homomorphic-encryption ciphertext computing and can do 100,000 tps.

It has a data marketplace as well: "Under the circumstance of big-data revolution overwhelming commercial industry, ITC first puts forward the idea that data sovereignty belongs to the users and provide technical protection for this. Non-circular data is valueless. ITC has applied zero-knowledge proof, BloomFilter, Hyperloglog and other probabilistic models to provide data-analysis access to smart contracts. In this way, the companies can submit smart contract to use the users' data for machine learning and pay tokens for the users according to their data contribution."

Another plus was that it was founded by an MIT grad. It has the chance to overtake IOTA and is sitting at a 193m market cap because it's new.

chinadaily.com.cn/business/4thwic/2017-12/04/content_35191169.htm
> IoT development is an integral part of China's 13th 5 year plan
> Rapidly growing electronics industry

No reason not to buy...

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comparison; check 'em.

Im getting JUSTed so hard by this

down 30%

not buying your bags you indian faggot

this is an erc20 token with no product until 2019

i could name a thousand better projects with better and safer roi potential

stop luring noobs

This is gonna be fucking huge.

Anyone who isn't on this rocketship is retarded

All in already, don't buy if you hate money

Where from op?? Huobi? or???? Kucoin??? Where? Burger here

Patience young padawan. This will be on Binance soon and your bags will feel 10x lighter.

OKEx any good?

Huobi, use a Canadian VPN.

OKEx is good. It is trading the most volume for ITC compared to other exchanges.

How is IOTA vaporware when it has a functioning (if currently centralized) product?

I mean, if IOTA is vaporware then what is ICX or Cardano?

Thanks mate

They did not deliver what they promised.

I'm down 30% wtf do I do????

Don't buy high and sell low. Hodl it and wait for the second pump. This is just consolidation phase.

The early stage of the project is why its market cap is tiny, making it a good long term hold because of its potential. Go back to trading shit coins you fucking retard.

Because the product isnt' finished? are you retarded user?

Please delet, I want to dump my TAU for this but ED sucks fucking dick

What's the point of shilling this after the PnD has been done?
Bootyblasted bagholders?

Better sell to salvage part of your money.

medium.com/@IoT_Chain/itc-progress-in-technology-and-marketing-c7cd7ee5726
Market hasn't reacted to all of this yet, hence why its perfect to buy now.

You are noob you fucking retard. Wallet q1 already you idiot and dag q3 probably. Noob yourself faggot. You will cry once this moons and keep fudding because you didnt buy low and cant eatch suicide run. Fuck you. 2019 he said lol.