I bought

Veeky Forums I bought 33000 Dogecoins.

wat did i do

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/DOGEBTC/lfbj6Enh-DOGE-ready-for-break-out/
cnbc.com/2018/01/04/cryptocurrency-dogecoin-now-has-a-market-value-of-more-than-1-billion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put your money in one of the most reliable coins

You bought them? lmao

Back in 2013 in /g/ threads, people literally gave them to me.
That and I mined some.

I had 20000 when I was done with it.

well it isn't 2013 now. all the shitcoin shilling made go "fuck it, Dogecoin it is"

it's so cheap... why care?

i sold 2 million of mine today since 22 sats. saw the incredible rate at which thousands of btc buy walls dissappeared in minutes. too much whale manipulation on this one. up to them when it goes and desu im seeing greater gains elsewhere. thx for the x3 doge but we aint 2014 anymore

You did good, enjoy the ride. biggest meme run ever

I hear Wolong is back in town. It's going to 120 sats soon. This is accumulation phase for 2nd pump. It's at 60-70 sats now. You'll do alright.

Should have bought at 20 sats though. Easy 3x3=9 on fiat. BTCxDoge gains combobreaker.

yea exactly, thats how we can reach $1 is when BTC goes to $100k and doge is at 250 sats.

not keeping some doge for good year luck, dont say i dont warned you

it year of the doge after all, doge god will bring bad luck on your trade after this

i thought so too but the guy is a fraud. if you are following his twitter be careful about some of his recommendations. he is trying to pump a singapore startup on binance and the guy behind the account is from singapore himself. id be very cautious with pnd whales if you arent on the inside.

the chances that the real wolong actually returned and will pump doge are virtually 0

Wolong is not the only entity buying Doge. Don't even follow him. Just do basic TA.

tradingview.com/chart/DOGEBTC/lfbj6Enh-DOGE-ready-for-break-out/

This honestly looks like accumulation to me.

i hear ya. honestly i could probably just 2x my money easily and in two weeks put it back in doge and it still wouldnt have moved anywhere. thats how manipulated it is right now. and looking at alltime the best can hope for in the shortterm is 3x. yawnz

not saying it wont moon, it will. but the bags feel heavy after a couple days with the way things going. if this is your all-in dont even listen to me

You bought 33000 Dogecoins

think i'll hodl till i can pay them damn ethereum transaction fees.

That is the concern. Missed opportunity cost. Honestly I'm not even holding any of the serious coins at the moment - BTC or Ripple. Doge takes that function.

exactly. for a small fish its no big deal. put your coins in this. guaranteed 3x in a month. but short-term, i mean tron just 5x today in a couple of hours. u cant time the market, but i hate the feeling of whales having all the control over the charts when im not on the inside. i say its guaranteed, but nothing is guaranteed.

I put $1000 on Tron at about 3.5c. I don't intend on selling it until 2019ish.

ill wait until blood is on the streets to dive into that one. have no faith in anything behind the marketing. as for doge tho, i dont have the same patience as '14. everything on binance including the most obvious no purpose vapor is mooning faster than this, feelsbad

The key to this market is I think maximizing your optionality.

The utility of your money is higher scattered across many 10x bets than a single 10x bet (this is proven in utility theory). You can't predict which coin that just came to the exchange is about to 10x, but if you pick five you can be sure that one of them will.

>wat did i do

you got 2018 off to a good start with a fantastic financial decision. Just wait until February for Chinese New Year. Big reddit shill campaign coming soon (reddit is doge headquarters).

its a shame that doge its such a great coin lmao. its so easy to spread it out on cryptopia shitcoins that nobody wants to keep their doge for very long. so its just like..a commuter coin like ltc. honestly cant predict the longterm on this one

Doge is 67 sats on Cryptopia

pajeet...just wait for the chinese new year, easy money guaranteed

cnbc.com/2018/01/04/cryptocurrency-dogecoin-now-has-a-market-value-of-more-than-1-billion.html

i know. made 3x in a few weeks. maybe has another 3x to go sometime soon. whats your point?

You hodl them. I have 150k in cold storage if that says anything to my confidence. Some people have millions.

lol dude, I have about 600 000 of them, not selling any until atleast 150 sats

Put a little bit of money on these shitcoins as soon as they're available, such that market movements don't even matter. That's assuming they're not a scam.