TRX Moon mission

Made 15x, should i sell, or is it heading to Mars ?

Why don't you sell 4x your initial investment to divert risk and have some BTC to play with/invest in other cryptos and just look at it as a freeroll?

I swear some people on this board have no sense of risk management...

If you've made 15x, you should sell and look for another 15x

I would still hold trx
Justin Sun keeps shilling this shit on twitter all day and normies are pumping it
But yeah if you think this is too risky sell s bit and buy eth during the next btc bullrun since it's expensive as fuck rn

How the fuck is one supposed to tryde this thing on binance if the damn website keeps freezing every couple seconds?
SERIOUSLY, FIX YOUR SHIT YOU FUCKING CHINKS

I got in at ICO and >100x my investment.

Not selling.

But I am banking on the size of the crypto market growing significantly during 2018, China being allowed to invest and this being a huge coin for them, as well as Alibaba partnerships.

i just sold @0.00023 ETH, while waiting to jump back in @0.00020 to increase my stack

Why is binance such a stinky laggy little piece of shit under load?

solid

download the app on pc.. website works fine normally for me but yesterday it was crashing like crazy too

pls shill me an ico which can make me 100x richer.

I've got no idea, but both ICOs I've participated in (POWR and TRX) have been great to me.

I have now invested in TokenPay and Bankera ICOs as well.

Oh and if I'd have known Tron was going to do this I'd have put in a lot more than I did.

A friend would be looking down the barrel of $400k but his money was sent back to him due to China ban.

chink pump avoid

sell some to break even and leave the rest for the moon

It’s hit $0.30 so I’m probably going to sell again once it hits that

You are going to be stuck with bags after his announcement disappoints.

this
sold all trx at 17k eth after huge candle , because everyone knows that trx is pump and dump shitcoin
but who knows that not this time?
still cant believe that no brain retards still moning and not even think about trade risks.

the less you know the better you sleep.

Who do you speculate the company he is partnering with is? Imagine if it was Alibaba, or Weibo.

sell half keep the rest in

I sleep pretty comfy knowing the CEO is an unethical shill lol. I would be worried if he was silent like Sergey.

yes, but trx is like financial pyramide. Whales never "forgive". I just cant believe that so many normies will make moon mission so easy. Its just strange.

Im in this too.

Just waiting for BTC to rise and for TRX to fall again.

Then I'll be glued to twitter all day tomorrow and dump as soon as the shitty news appear.

This is ANS all over again.

If this is ans all over again then you shouldn’t sell the thing

news is 5am EST?

Marketing wise its much like ANS.

Technology wise... not so much.