Web Developer here

Web Developer here.

I went through the code of the Request JS libraryपरी and I have to say its bad, like REALLY bad.

The whole code structure is pure shit and full of unnecessary comments.

Sell your REQ while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/RequestNetwork/requestNetwork.js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can do better, fud-jeet

>they published the code
Great now Amazon, Paypal and Google will just steal it. FUCK FUCK FUCK
Just sold my entire stack.

thanks pajeet just bought 100k

Nice try trolltard

just bought 100k

Anyone new to biz this is your buy signal

Well then, show me your technical analysis, Mr. Pajeet.

Literal web developer here and the code is fucking amazing.

Pajeet, stop posting on every single REQ thread. You're just mad you sold below ICO price.

Web Developer here.

I went through the code of the Request JS libraryपरी and I have to say its good, like REALLY good.

The whole code structure is on point and full of helpful comments.

buy some REQ while you can.

Honestly I'm not even fudding but I don't even understand how this shit went from shitcoin that couldn't even break above its ico price for over 2 months to smashing into the top 50 and being shilled everywhere especially reddit when nothing technical actually changed.

Is the market really just that retarded? Any cheap sat coin moons for no reason simply because its cheap? I even noticed in another thread fucking mooncoin is back above 1 sat too and the linkies are at 1 fucking dollar.. its retarded

omg its the same pajeet with his sanscrit nip slips from the other thread

I'm a real web developer. OP, you are an imbecile.

>परी
literal pajeet kek

*aggressively crashes*

web manipulator here, im a so fucken hard reading this code i just hired 3 hookers and going to take it out on them. buy now or be poor.

This project has strong confido vibe

i went to their website and pressed F12
it looks like a jumbly mess, probably hacker code

don't buy this unless you want your personal information stolen and bank account emptied

Web Developer here.

I went through the code of the Request JS libraryपरी and I have to say its average, like REALLY average.

The whole code structure is average and full of average comments.

average some REQ while you can.

how?

You're retarded.

JS developer here, link to what you saw that you consider bad please, I'm at work and don't have time to go through the repo

>1m Candles

Good argument.

It's still the same empty whitepaper only erc20 vapourware coin it was in november. But it's not even the worse offender in the ridiculous alt boom of this month, atleast they have a active team working on it. There is legitimately abandoned projects that have had no support for years mooning 12x on coinmarketcap right now just because they are cheap.

U really trust him ? He never wrote a line of code in his life. Just fudding in a hope to buy more.

Thanks just bought 100k

>Unnecessary comments
Codelet here, when are comments ever unnecessary? Its public, so surely more comments are good for the less code savvy of us?

>U really trust him ?
What gives U that impression? I'm asking to see the relevant code so I can evaluate it myself

Thanks for the fud OP, Bought some more for a nice discount price.

I CAME TO DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT Veeky Forums SAYS SO THANKS OP

github.com/RequestNetwork/requestNetwork.js

I'd take OP's comments with a grain of salt, seeing how he is obviously baiting with the hindu script, FUD and having no constructive criticism.

Either a clever troll or a huge fucking moron to use an actual hindi character in the OP

Oh wow look another pajeet btfo because he sold too early!

I said I don't have time to go through the repo

Unless OP can refer to a specific file and highlight whats so abysmal I'm calling bullshit

can we just stop pointing out the obvious....its ruining the fun

nice my stack is now 56k

thanks OP

What gave me that impression? U are on Veeky Forums. Do u really expect him to deliver? Why didn't he deliver in the post? Just empty words. Doubt he knows what a library is.

Shitposter here.

went trough your post and I have to say its bad, like REALLY bad.

The whole structure is pure shit and full of unnecessary comments.

You're a giant flaming faggot.

True I'm a web developer too and the code is subpar definitely for professional use. I'm used to enterprise-grade operating systems and this just wouldn't cut it because of all the unnecesary comments and bloatmax code floating around the people coding this clearly have very little knowledge of actual good code which seems to indicate to me that they don't know what they're doing and also raises various red flags about all the other things they're doing because if they can't even complete good code on a project that is clearly trying to be come enterprise grade software this is not good will never run efficient without good effeicient code reduction on the javascript header and a CSS HTML python compiler with at least 10 year experience. The node reduction tools are also very sad and the whole structure is very wobbly, I think 12 year old kids from India with a raspberry pi clone could get into this rotten structure within 10 minutes easy even faster if internet was not throtteled. Very suspect that they try to make a coin when they cant even create a proper website.

TL:DR

Sell coins now because this will never get to 1₹

Top. Fucking. Kek.

>code reduction on the javascript header and a CSS HTML python compiler with at least 10 year experience.

kek 7/10

>1₹

Thx just bought 100k

The ruppe is the REQ logo with two horizontal slashes, top kek

Web designer here,i really like dics

Also buy req

Web Developer here.

I went through the code of the Request JS libraryपरी and I have to say its good, like REALLY good.

The whole code structure is pure gold and full of helpful comments.

Buy more REQ while you can.

selling off hard

glad i sold at .85

OP here. I am a moron sirs.

>Web Developer here
opinion safely discarded
/thread

REQ developer here with 10+ years experience in js and python and I'm here to say you are most likely LARPING