Blockfolio /RATE/

Give me 1 reason why this portfolio won't make a lambo owner in 2018.

Protip: You can't

All in fun

it is LITERALLY made up of trash coins
>BCH
>XVG
kek

the literal WOAT portfolio

Comfy, you're gonna make it

I don't know what to do with my retarded REQ (only $541.98).

r8, help

BCH will reach 10k easily.

G-guys?
>inb4 diversifying poorfag

I mean only $541.98 profit for REQ. derp

im sorry user you not gonna make it, switch out salt and XLM for tether and ETC and maybe you will.

What will this be worth EOY? I started with 5k.

Jesus Christ user wtf are you even trying to do with that memefolio?

Exit all those shitcoins and get in BTS, ICX, VEN immediately.

>XVG
lel

Traded shitcoins for a month before deciding to go all-in on coss in mid-october

now this has been comfy and I will be rich soon enough

BCH LTC XVG SALT
here are 4

Might be anything between 100$ and 100k$

Comfy

ltc and salt suck, also it is missing link.

lol user, maybe you can buy a 1:30 aventador model next year

>In BTC
>Kek’d

Please rate and advice. Want to be in lambo land

Your main investment is a literal shit coin sorry.

I'm quite cozy today

>UFR
>"Hey guys, let's make a p2p torrent network/community/site where you can PAY to download stuff instead of, you know, using the alternative where you don't have to pay!"

The only reason you bought this is because it was shilled on Veeky Forums, didn't you? Well they are looking to make profit off of idiots like you.

nice call my dude

Need advice fellas

Started with 300 bucks three weeks ago, fucked up a lot at first and lost money, but I learned a lot of stuff in the process.

Thinking of selling my ICX and adding more VEN.

Feeling Decent. Good beginner gains. Need tips on what to do next

I like how you assumed I got shilled. I’m doing the shilling bitch

And I’m just seeing if they idea can actually work

Started with 2k, I'm /making it/

I just wanted to help man in the off-chance that you're getting fucked. I see you know what you're doing so that's fine

You don't want to hear it, but you really are diversifying too much. With the current spread, you're not going to get much profit out of individual moons. Pick 2-3 coins you really believe in(do the actual research), rather than jumping on everything you see shilled on Veeky Forums.

how the fuck can you expect to be rich from LTC?

Did you think the original creator doesn't want to be filthy rich by dumping all his LTC?

switch that to anything else.

If u dont invest in kin u are autistic

kik chats crypto filled with normies that will jump on it like flies on shit coz its muh low price it will reach btcs price

ofc it wont but if it goes 50x thats enough

>not XRB

I laugh.

F U N
U
N

>REQ $.91929401
Your Blockfolio is old.

>MARX
>SUPERMAN
Wtf are these meme shitcoin?

Literally started yesterday with €1000

r8 my newfag picks

Waiting for xlm to climb again before consolidating into one coin. I wish I could babysit my gains at work.

I don't understand the market enough to do that just yet. Maybe in a few months. At least this way I could familiarize myself with buying, selling, setting orders, etc.

B-but I just took this
Some pnd shit coins that I made money off and don't wanna sell of the rest in case they get pnd again

I've been thinking of dumping XLM for FUN. I've got like $30 in ETH (poorfag here) pending on coinbase I planned on putting in FUN as well.

> Bcah
...LMAO

...if you want to get soem more profits take some of XLM and buy CAPP, it's now and tehre are a lot of awesome news comming up. ...don't miss that opportunity.

Way to buy the top! You will learn quickly

How do I get this app to work? Do I have to go and fill in every fucking transaction I do? Or is it supposed to auto do this shit?

The most normie portfolio I've seen here.

ICX is a great choice. The thing is, news is only expected at the end of the month, so price will only start increasing in like a week or later.

If you do go for VEN, come back to ICX in time or you'll miss out.

thanks for the info man, i'll keep it in mind.

needs some OST user, otherwise, good

You don't own any link.

Try harder faggot

Decided to use a bit of my profit to spread between a few total shitcoins. Because before shitcoins I couldn't throw money away. I mean Raiblocks? On two shitty exchanges? And yet here we are.

> no fun
> no linda

selling my XLM after seeing this trash

LTC XVG BCH are shit
More XLM and BTC
Add ETH and keep SALT

excellent, very obvious you did zero research on your own and just listened to Veeky Forums meme coins

This, 3 random PnD coins lol

>bch
maybe
>ltc
nah
>xvg
40-60 would
>salt
yes
>xlm
yes

Had like 4k last week XD

Rate me please everything is tanking did I get memed on?

>sub
idk
>neo
30-70 would
>lrc
shitcoin
>wabi
longterm
>ven
yes
>xlm
yes, midterm
>ufr
shticoin

Don't know about CIND but all of those coins are fine
except LEND it's shit

You'll be having FUN soon

Did you come from reddit? Your portofolio looks like it

Certainly worked for Netflix and Spotify

>cnd
yes, i hold it too
>lend
idk
>eng
/bized
>eth
longterm, but selling to buy smth else is ok
>fun
/bizzed

this thread
> poorfags use android device
> richfags use iphone

Thanks but lend is already loaning out like 700 eth a day that's some serious cash. I'm honestly thinking if using it to take out a loan myself.

>ven xlm
good
>req
midterm, check coincalendar, i think here is more profitable koins then this

>always ignored
Should I go all in on XRB? Or just keep putting money in what I have now. I keep seeing people 4x in a week and here I am 2x in a month

yes. bout to go up on binance. iota is the same tech and is over 2x the market cap without a functioning wallet.

I like this. But I don't like Req. All gains from req have already been made. XLM will go back up again though.

rate this please

Ticker | % of portfolio | Gains %
XRP 9,07% 57,21%
XLM 9,64% 42,60%
ICX 6,64% 9,20%
ETH 12,29% 19,44%
VEN 24,62% 13,02%
DRGN 6,03% 22,78%
IOTA 11,56% -2,27%
TRX 6,72% 193,06%
BNTY 3,39% 27,54%
DBC 4,39% 59,80%

R8

What could I improve upon?

buy some CAPP ;)

4x in a week is unsustainable and mostly luck. 2x in a month every month is actually possible if you don't fuck up

>Maybe in a few months.

You'll be kicking yourself for missing out on gains. My advice is to go 50% on ICX for long term hold, then use to rest to faff about with(using one or two coins at the time). That way you'll learn about timing, get to play around a bit, while still having the bulk of your money centered on a good hold guaranteed to give great returns in the comic months. Also, btc has far too little movement to do you any good at your current investment level. A good day for btc means +5%. A good day for an altcoin means +50%.

But hey, it's your money.

Never go all in
Check blokfolio 3 times per day max
What to buy? XRP XLM CND STRAT, midterm. Forget to daytrade and don't look on >4x anons. Greed pays twice

Get some bwk

>Give me 1 reason why this portfolio won't make a lambo owner in 2018

>69 lumens

y only 69 m8, dont you want a lambo from 50k lumens?

Because we're 5 days into 2018 and you're still not in 5 digits.

Funnily enough REQ is my top pick for the next 2 quarters based on its marketcap and upcoming releases.

Poorfag here.

Is eth going to double my portfolio or nah? Bought at 985

retard

rate mine plz

Will i make it /biz?

no one appears to be holding the king ITT. he's going to punish you.

Seconded. Massive moon potential

Sub and wabi very nice picks. Can't speak on the other 3

Rate my shit up senpai. Tried to fit everything in there. I’ve taken out my initial investments on all the alts. Do i hodl or trade into btc?

you might want to sell BTC for both ICX and VEN once this bull run is over and it stabilizes.

How do y'all ever expect to make it diversifying?

Recomendations? I want to trade but everything is climbing

yes.

Yeah, no.. you are much more likely to gain by finding a low mcap coin. Check out Qlink on kucoin, maybe DBC. CAPP if u want a really low