How is req supposed to work? Think about it:

How is req supposed to work? Think about it:

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
>um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
>ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
>and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
>and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
>do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

REQ tokens are used for transaction fees. You can pay with anything.

Shitcoins will be shitcoins, what else is new

but there is the "Pay with Request" button !!!11. lol
MEW has buttons too. shit project

Go read the whitepaper you fucking faggot

It pumps and makes us money why are you being a salty little bitch bringing up shit like this?

Lame cheap FUD and misinformation you faggot

Ive seen a dozen req fud threads in the last half hour. Why are you guys doing it?

holy shit u are really retarded

Holy shit these FUD threads are getting desperate.

YOu dont need to hold or buy or do anything with REQ to use the platform. You can send FIAT, BTC, ETH or whaterer shittoken you want the protocol buys a teeny tiny amount of REQ and burns it as a tx fee. Its brilliant.

To anyone reading FUD threads like this, bear in mind the OP thinks you need to pay in REQ and therefore has no fucking idea about one of the most BASIC principles of the project.

Pshhh dude, we're just trying accumulate.

very shitटीy coin, don't buy this peace of shit its a scam it will hype you up and than you see its a scam

Shoo pajeet. Go and focus on your $5 portfolio.

Muh Paypal 2.0

Shit project. Shit team. Obvious scam, get REQt, deluded idiots

This
OP is literally retarded

It literally Burns could do you can have the lowest transaction fee ever. It destroys the competition by not even letting them compete

>i want to accumulate more for cheap sell your req

Explain it then

Where does the protocol buy the req from to use? What about all the people just holding their req for speculation. Why is that even a good model? Like thousands of autistics just holding their req while the system needs it to ruN. where does it come from ? It buys market price from exchange ? HeLp

why use REQ when myetherwallet is free?

What?

They want more coins while it's bellow $0.8

thanks, just bought 100k

Holy shit I have never seen so many retarded posts in one thread...