Bittrex to support BTC Private!

> December 30th BTC Private tweet that they're 'actively speaking with individual exchanges': twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/947282276274106368

> Jan 1st BTC private announce they've 'almost finished their wallet : twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/948032561791586306

> Jan 3rd BTC private announce they have finished replay protection: twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/948728534658355201

Zclassic wallet on Bittrex goes into 'maintenance' on Jan 4th.

Conclusion: Bittrex is preparing to support BTC Private after the fork.

Buy now before the FOMO biz.

dalkjfhelkjdjskljsakl;djslk;jsdl;kvjsdlkcnhdsl;kjdl;as/kclkscmdslkjvnsl;cj

80% of my portfolio is ZCL already, I'm pretty comfy

Awww yissss. For the laymen, you buy $100 coin now, January fork gives you a coin worth between $300 and $3000 if not more.

When it's $1000, I'm gonna remind everyone that I told them to buy at $100

Does anyone know when the fork will happen?

Tomorrow

That's the big question mark, no one knows whether the fork will even happen

I just don't understand how the price of ZCL is so stationary at around $100

You can all buy some now btw i'm finished accumulating

They said in January, but the actual date isn't announced yet

>I just don't understand how the price of ZCL is so stationary at around $100
whales accumulating

I was thinking the same thing as OP. I've been all in since $25 and don't intend on selling till at least $1000.

There's no date announced yet. Pump starts once we know. get in their discord and twitter for the heads up. For me this activity with the wallet suggests the fork WILL happen, it's just a question of when.

Two days ago it started going up at crazy speed due to site fomo, but a huge wall cockblocked the growth

So date isn't announced and we don't know if any exchange will support it? I think i'll stay away from this

Thats great, another coin they can rob from people.

there are clues that Bittrex, who will hold a FAT STACK of BTC private after the fork, who already support ZCL and have begun maintaining the ZCL wallet after the team announced its 'almost done' may be planning to list it.

I'm all in too mate, feels comfy as fuck

Even the shittiest BTC forks are worth something, super bitcoin or what the fuck ever is worth $139 and this one actually does something useful. I expect normies to want it as well, it's BTC with privacy slapped on it, what more do you want?

That's a really good sign

>mfw only 10 ZCL

same