I'm dumb and I've overdiversified

I'm dumb and I've overdiversified

Help me fix this mess

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cappasity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks fine to me, maybe reconsider xlm

Start by using Delta.

I'll give you a hint n what you need to do. Whats the first thing you think about when I say "Frozen"

Dump XRP, BTC & DBC

Buy more XLM, FUN & REQ before it goes up

Elsa!

all in in TNB not even kidding

All in fun next dip

Disney always win?

this is making me a fortune.

Jesus mate get out of XRP when you can, anyone holding that garbage is going to get rekt to death. Anally.

Benefits of Delta over Blockfolio?

needs more brain power

I second this.

Actual real time updates, servers not fucked all the time, more coins

It doesn't suck. It actually updates. You can see your history from day 1 trading, not just since the day you installed the app.

Can you import your data somehow from Blockfolio to Delta?

>fell for the XRP and XLM memes
RIP

Overdiversidied?!?!?!?!

no such thing !!!

Would a portfolio like that give guaranteed gains if you hodl?

it has defiantly help soften any crashes throughout my trading

I'll leave it like this for a week and come back later. If it's down I'll start to reconsider.

I need help, too. Should I put my btc in something else?

Yeah, use the finger interface tool. It's a little tricky, but it involves using your fingers to hit the buttons on your phone to input the values you want in the application. Takes about 5 minutes, but totally worth it.

sell XRP, XLM, FUN, DBC

gee whiz! bitcoin is surging...should I trade it away or what? fuck I don't know what to do, help me biz!

Dump XRP for more BTC and ETH
Dump XLM for more DBC or FUN
Main thing is just dump XRP

Any alternatives? I lost my fingers during a wood chopping accident.

[spoiler]You insensitive piece of shit.[/spoiler]

I needs helps

Sell:

XRP, XLM and FUN

buy CAPP (will start to moon due to nice roadmap, alibaba cloud release and so on... check their twitter: twitter.com/cappasity )

What the fuck. Shed everything but BTC and ETH there.

Retard here why are my holdings different on Delta from Blockfolio?

just keep holding buttcoins like the boring retard you are, and you literally can't fuck up

Blockfolio crashes often because it has way more users

look at this portfolio though

where did you even hear about this coins and why did you decide on that amount to invest in? I'm honestly curious. What was the strat here?

Alcoholism?

Spiderman?

I made most of the btc off high inflation pos coins few months back with embercoin. So I just bought similar new coins with high inflation superblock pos coins. I also made like 50k usd from b3

buy more of the falling now

buy some Linda to be safe, dump btc, eth, xrp, move into fun.

The Shining?

Ice cream

You're never going to make it

sell it all and go to the dentist to get your tooth fixed.

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger Protocol, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.
>OP isn't all-in on XRP
>OP holds ETH, a network that has 6-hour delays and was slowed down by children playing with digital kittens
>OP holds XLM, an XRP knock-off that will never be adopted by the banking industry, corporations and governments
>OP holds FUN, a literal gaming token
>OP holds BTC, which has the transactions per second to serve as the currency for a city of about 400,000 people, yet consumes as much electricity as a city of 2,000,000 people

The crypto market is musical chairs. When the music stops, the market will see that there are only 2 chairs remaining. One chair for XRP, for lawful, fast, cheap, secure monetary transactions. And one chair for XMR, or whatever privacy cryptocurrency is most popular in the world of crime.

Didn't read a word