Time to give something back to /biz

Guys you gave me Req, Prl, Bnty, TAU. Thanks to you i'm sitting on good returns so far and well, it's time for me to give something back.

Bet you guys never heard of this coin - CybCSec - coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cybcsec/
It was a promising project when it came out then it went south.. there was some conflict between the devs and some ended up leaving.. it was a dead coin until recently, and here's where it gets interesting!

A new dev team picked up the project some weeks ago and are planing on building an entire new blockchain! Every XCS holder will get a new ARMR token (a new fast PoS privacy coin) for every 3-4 XCS token they are holding, the total supply will go down to 40M

And here's where it gets even more interesting, atm XCS has a super low 500 000 market cap and as you can check the volume has been above 300 000 these last days. So there has been some accumulation but there's still lots of room to grow.

The snapshot is going to be on the 9th of Jan, so there's still some time left!

I'm classifying it as HIGH risk, VERY HIGH reward. And ofc DYOR!

Tips are acepted in case of success :)
eth 0x8Efe25128aD227214C159c225Ca881C7686022C5
btc 3Q1Ri5WrdLoTvqRdesfg2ZGQ1WA511vhh3

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619120.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Already in, such a gem with that market cap!

Haha I bought this over two months ago and it crashed so hard from that bullshit that wasn't worth the effort to write it off and liquidate my stack, so I just held on to it. If it moons now, I might die laughing.

Ahaha nice! Hope u are sitting on a confortable stack. Be sure to have the coin on your wallet during the snap!!!

Ugh. That reminds me I haven't synched the wallet in weeks.

Eh worth throwing a few hundred in. Only 500k marketcap.

Shhh still adding bags of it

Hmmm, might hop in. Going for some research

From cybsec.com:

> Circulating supply is currently 20m.
Non-circulating supply is currently approx 230m coins:
> CEO/Co-Founder/core team - 80m coins, held under Escrow until October 2018.
> Locked up by CybCSec corporate entity - 90m coins. These are reserved for future fundraising, staff wages, bounties and rewards.

The founders gave themselves 92% of the coun's supply. Totally ludicrous.

Research better, that was the old coin.. Just checked their telegram and the information OP have is correct

Remember you are buying this just for the airdrop boys!

Where to buy?

Check the "Markets" tab for it on coinmarketcap.

How do you receive the ARMR tokens?
I know some exchanges do it for you, but is CoinExchange going to list these armr tokens?

From what i read you receive them on the new ARMR wallet upon inporting your xsc wallet file after the snapshot. Not sure though.. better ask on the telegram probably..

You basicly transfer your xcs to the wallet and back it up, you will need to load the backup with the new ARMR wallet...this is still super under the radar it will be awesome

Cryptomocho mentioned this gem a few days ago, bought in at 170k cap. Sitting confortably on 3x gains!

This coin reminds me of the user who bought 100 bucks of verge some months ago and ended up with 30k.

You don't need a lot of money to get big gains on this kind of gems, and if you lose it, it was only 100 dolars

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2619120.0

Alright I'm in.

> We can announce that one important part of the new strategy is that we are cutting the total coin supply by over 80% from 250m to 45m. 25m will be reserved for the swap and 15m are for future development, paying staff, servers and other.

I loaded up at 29 sats.

Fucking rip this shit up.

I have a feeling this new coin can pull up an ECA or a COLX once it hits the exchanges

It's currently being sold on coinexchange