LALA WORLD ICO!

LALA WORLD ICO!

Easy to buy, literally just launched 5 minutes ago. Check it out. It's as bit meme-y and SJW enthused -- but let's not forget there are many SJWs in the world. And many "Underbanked" individuals, mostly brown people with no access to reliable and corrupt-resistant banking (Venezuela, for ex.)

I've just read about it here on a thread and got involved so figured I would share along as well. I'm surprised there aren't many places online talking about it, the team and whitepaper seems pretty strong.

ico: tokensale.lalaworld.io / register with me: tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/zk0X6h5ZeeNMGe2

whitepaper: lalaworld.io/whitepaper.pdf

Peace and prosperity

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/zk0X6h5ZeeNMGe2
tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/xwAU3UspV1L0ZF3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just think of the moronic uber-wealthy hollywood SJWs that will get behind this so they can tweet about it

is this worth buying?

Literal terrorist coin. Idea is to send money to migrants. Do not buy.

Then if Germany, France, and Britain are deep in crypto it's gonna be a gold mine

Why do you need a coin for literally everything?

What advantage does this offer migrants over any other coin?

no

I have the same question

last thread was being pajeetd by their own team, get the fuck out

READ
THE
WHITE
PAPER

>Retarded name.

nty

Going to LOL when 4chans pasty racism is what misses Veeky Forums out on getting in early with a easy balloon

I dont know how to read these

dont you have to have a phd to read them?

why would this go up?
Pretty colors and designs?

I'm doing a poopcoin ico if u guys are interested.

It records and tracks your poop on the blockchain.

It's a good idea so fuk off

possibly because of the sheer amount of pic-related individuals in the world all getting shitty smart phones and able to benefit from a low-cost user/culture-friendly wallet

>get extra fucking coins too,

Invite your friends, colleagues and followers to LALA World Crowdsale. Every Referral who purchases LALA Token will earn you 5% of LALA Tokens bought by your Referral

A same amount equivalent to 5% of LALA Tokens will be added as bonus to their account as well. Just share your unique referral link and make sure your referral makes purchase during the Crowdsale using it

register: register with me: tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/zk0X6h5ZeeNMGe2

pajeets will rule the world

whats its ico price?

1 ETH = 10,000 LALA

they raised 5 fucking million in the first hour jesus

How are you checking how much they raised?

Fucking KYC kills me every time I'm out...

The telegram. I'm just lurking and there's an admin in here being a little chatty about what's happening behind the scenes. It's meant to be not disclosed until the sale ends, though.

when is exchange listing?
is it an ERC?

Basically its a biometric cryptowallets/ecosystem for migrants but really anyone could use it. Dumb name though. Would need to see further shilling here to buy in.

pretty shit looking team

>pradip
>admin
fuck off pajeet.

tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/xwAU3UspV1L0ZF3