Don't daytrade

don't daytrade

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this desu

i stopped daytrading end september and i'm up 15x from then. I'd probably lost most of it if i continued daytrading, i'm not made for that shit

Weektrade

I daytraded myself 100 link and 6 bnb (for the fees) yesterday and today. That's enough excitement for a year desu

Only autists can do it successfully

I agree.

Last year I made the decision to go all in on Ripple with $1000 when it was about a cent. But I was too impatient and thought I could beat the markets. I couldn't. I only made ten times my investment over the whole year. I'm sitting at 25k now but If I had just held I would have been so much better off.

2018 I'm gonna try and just hold.

I'm going to diversify into 5 coins I like and then quit Veeky Forums and stop trading until 2019.

Bye guys.

>tfw daytrader

>
if you don't buy and sell every now and then you don't get abigger stack.

buying on dip, wait for profit, sell, ???

what you should have done is leave 1k in ripple then day trade with another 1k.

I learned this lesson the hard way.

Research, good thinking and a little bit of /biz now, doing much better.

it's too much for the average Veeky Forums user to understand
remember: only buy when it hits ATH

Yep, not a bad Idea.

I have weak hands though.

>big bag man comes
>forces the price down 20%
>still huge walls
>have to decide if you want out of this ride or not

But I made 2k out of 200 within one week with daytrading, user.

Yeah, I've done a few retarded trades myself today. Never again.

>made 2 shitty trade, bought high, sold low.
I'm an example guys, i did it all, don't daytrade guis

>mfw currently daytrading

The trick is in going all in on some coin that no one knows about. I don't have a lot of $ (yet) so I need some high risk high reward stuff.
That's he reason why I bought HTML coin yesterday @ 15 sats when it got shilled here. Now is @ 19 sats.

>tfw spent the whole morning in a panic making awful trades to end up exactly where I started.

I bought 1k usd worth of PRL 2 qweeks ago, sitting on 10k. This is easy. I'm gonna look for a coin and dump 5k on it. Rinse repeat.

>buy low
>it goes lower

>have 15000 XRP
>daytrade it down to 5000

Am I a brainlet or what?

Did 3 attempts daytraiding. failed miserably
Hodl is the way.

This, look up coins with potential. Make sure they're on ED only
mad gains

Ok lads. I'm going to make a game of it. Starting with $100 then juggling my way up. Gonna put in $50 a week.

Two questions:
1. How do I purchase BTC/ETH to transfer onto altcoin compatible sites? Am i stuck using Coinbase?
2. What's a good starter package if I want to big dick it?

>he wants to daytrade
>he doesn't know how to buy coins

Speak for yourself, made 10k yesterday selling high and buying low

I use shitbase. Made a couple grand hodling BTC, but I would like to big dick it.

> When i was new, I lost all of my profits trying to day trade crypto. Finally got them back after 3 months of shit.

Quit say big dick it

I’m not new. I went through that phase a couple of years ago. Hellish times desu

> buy 30% dip
> oh yeah I’m so fucking smart
> dips another 25%
> now it need to go up 33% to break even
> months pass by
The magic of trying to time the markets

I want to go big dick though

There's nothing wrong with daytrading, the thing is you need a good amount to begin with

Retards sell it all as opposed to percentages with no indicators whatsoever so they proceed to talk shit about a pretty valuable practice in a very dumb bull market

What kind of shit coin would do that?

>the chad daytrader
>the birgin HODLer

well i'm listening

>the thing is you need a good amount to begin with

This is what I assumed and why I'll never be a day trader.

Seems only worth it if you can stick some stupid amount into some pajeet's shitcoin and get lucky enough to have it moon. The chances of that happening are slim. Otherwise you're just selling your coins when they dip and putting them into other coins that are stagnant.

>take 10k usd worth of eth
>buy shitcoin before chinks wake up
>wait for chinks to wake up
>sell shitcoin to chinks for 12k usd worth of eth
>move eth back to coinbase
>cash out 1k
>repeat every day, increase eth stack for daily shitcoin sells or using gains to diversify into holds

this shit shouldn't be this easy, and it feels like I'm playing a computer game with monopoly money or something, then I look at my bank account and realize this has really been happening for the past two months of my life

I don't even know what is real anymore. I sent my mother on a cruise so she would stop bitching at me from 'staying inside all day on your darn computer'. Do you understand? I sent my mom on a $1500 cruise to the bahamas for a week, simply because she was annoying me and getting in the way of my gains.

I should move out and into my own place. Fuck I could buy my own house right now. I don't feel like it though. All I need are my two monitors, my bed, water and literally chicken tendies.

thanks for this blog post
im seriously copying this strategy
meaning, ill send my mom on a cruise too

What exchanges do you use?

You are welcome. My mom is having a genuinely great time. She has never been on a cruise before.

I told her I won it in an online contest and didn't want to go. If she knew what I was actually up to she would probably lose her mind.

>tfw make $25k a week daytrading

how do you know what shitcoins to buy before said chinks wake up?

if this is real im happy for you boyo. you might not feel accomplished but let me tell you your not wagecucking and that in and of itself is making it.

i have delayed quotes, I just want to buy stocks one times not daytrade. What happens if I buy a quantity of stocks but I don't have sufficient money because the price changed (Delayed quote)? I want to make the most out a shitty commission fee, can I just overestimate what I want and let it stop automatically if my buying power hits $0?

Day trading is retarded, but swing trading is patrician. Coin x drops 30%, buy. Coin x recovers, sell. Buy coin y which has dropped 30%, etc.

I hold 90% of my portfolio and use the remaining 10% for daytrade. D-did I do it right?

wat did u do op

yes.

what exchange is ED?

It doesn't matter. Whatever is moving during wypipo hours. Chinks wake up, see that white people bought a bunch of a certain shitcoin, and there I am with a platter for them to gobble down.

Always offering in eth, because its cheap as fuck to move around and usually moves reliably within the time frame I need it to. Even chink exchanges that charge stupid prices doesn't matter when moving 10k, since I can pay the fees as long as I make 1% gain that day, which is trivial considering the 'wait for chinks to wake up and fomo in' strategy.

It's like clockwork. Chinks wake up, get scared that whitey might be making ebux on some scamcoin, and decide they need more.

etherdelta, but be careful, you can fatfinger away your entire stack very easily there

the UI is absolute horrid dogshit, and it also crashes very often

legit don't know how it still exists in its current state its like a bad prank

Its really this easy

Big Ass Dick It

Literally 80% of coins in the top 100 did it between June and November

I've been day trading all week and fucking my shit up. Even with shit dropping, I look at a portfolio update that I don't update later in the day and it show's I would have been up. Seriously, don't do it.

that sounds suspect
if it's so garbage, what's the point of buying coins that are only on etherdelta?

see you next week :^)

It's fine if you're not margin trading with what, 100 bucks?

>be me
>wanted to daytrade
>bought the NXT dip
>"damn, it was 12k sats and now is 5k, 2x guaranteed"
>BTC rises
>NXT now is 4000 (-20% loss)
>Iron hands, not cutting those losses
>not is @ 3400 and i need a fucking +47% to break even

JUST

walk us through it more user. for example you'll buy 10K worth of ripple with eth when it's mooning, on what exchange? what time is it in your time zone when the chinks wake up? are you just setting sell orders for 12K and then playing vidya or some shit and not worrying about it? aren't there days when you get JUST'd if the shitcoin drops before the chinks wake up?

genuinely might try this strategy with a fresh stack

was obvious . this market is meant for week trading, month trading, and years hodling.

Forgot about the ignis airdrop?

because the coins there are newer and cheaper and way more likely to go 100x or even 1000x. it's like a noob-coin exchange until the coin shows enough promise to get to the big boy exchanges

week trading gives me the most success desu. holding works when you have over 50K imo but not when you are starting out with 3K unless you pick the perfect coin that goes >50x in a year

>sent my mom on a $1500 cruise to the bahamas
bought Mom a one way ticket

Just because you have weak hands and don't know statistics?

He is obviously exaggerating, no way you could make sustainable 20% daily gains

The last 5 days ive been day trading REQ, LINK and LAN. Made $250ish usd daily. Would have made more if I held my stacks.

>what is mental accounting

I bought NXT on 31/12 and keeping it on Bittrex
How fucked i am?

If normies weren’t so fucking slow (both in the head and in adapting things), daytrading would be viable

10 percent is pretty ez if u have any patience at all but in this upwards marker, holding can make you more or equal most of the time

>buy alts with bitcoin
>Suddenly bitcoin skyrockets and wipes out all your profits

??

>buy bitcoin with alts
>suddenly bitcoin drops and increases all your profits

??

>Buy 1BTC when it is 15k USDT
>Sell 1BTC when it hits 16k USDT

pretty easy :>

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders

Ok, JUSTed.
at least it was only 5% of my portfolio.
Still HODLing tho.

Fuck. This is me.

only autists cant day trade.
i make 250k trades on the NYSE every day and make huge gains
youd have to be suicidal and love to be poor not to day trade

user, I know real banks and funds use quants to make decisions but how can I use statistics to make decisions?
I was always interested in how it applies

Daytrading is cool until it is not.

What do you mean?

So if I take half of my coin, sell at the top of today and than buy at .20 cents lower tomorrow is that day trading?why wouldn't you do this?

because what if it doesn't come back down

its SO FUCKING EASY to daytrade with all these retards these days. 25x'd in a month. You are just retarded

I have no fucking sympathy for faggot daytraders on this shitty board.

The Virgin FOMO vs The Chad HODL

Lol quit lying, loser

yeah what's the big deal? all you have to do is be able to see into the future

So many times this...

I swear I'm gonna have a stroke one day and have nothing to show for it

fuck, you're right

I was about to sell some heavy bags and buy back in, but its too risky now 'should have done it two days ago

Guys I made money during a retarded bull market bubble, I think I may be an investing crypto god who can day trade better than 95% of professionals. Wish me luck

you should all set a buy order for ~3600 sats

Consistently double my BTC stack every months with my daytrading method.

Works better in bear markets that bull markets though.

of course its not EVERY SINGLE DAY, and of course its risky, but if you watch how chink exchanges function and how the prices spike in time with daylight hours, you can watch in real time as china wakes up and buys the shitcoins that the western hemisphere hyped 12 hours earlier

just watch it for a few days, maybe a week, keep track in a notebook by your computer, run a trading simulation to see if you can pull off the stack trade, and once you have simulated a few successful trades, then jump in with a small stack and work your way up as you get more confident in how to time the daily chink fomo

once you have earned back and cashed out your initial investment, you are just playing a computer game at that point, and your future is entirely up to luck and your own skill/attentiveness

I can't stress enough how important it is to SIMULATE your daily trading strategy before you actually jump in. I spent two weeks meticulously tracking the pattern I intended to follow, and fucked up badly for many days before I figured it out. I hope that helps.

daytrading is retarded
swingtrading tho is great

please elaborate

I basically just wait for panic sells and time the bottom by watching the order flow. Buy at the bottom and sell after it bounces.

i do it similliar do you use any tools?