Blockfolio thread

(Part 1 of 2)

Also, will I ever make it to 6 figures? I just wanna be able to own an apartment. I plan on cashing out after I finish my PhD in 5 years, crypto is my rainy day fund.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cappasity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Part 2 of 2

Drop ARK and IOTA, grab more Link and REQ. Get yourself a few more grand in the market and you could be well on your way to 6 figures by summer. Take some gambles on low cap coins and hold them a few months. Cheers.

What make you feel REQ will grow? How do you see it at the end of 2018?

At the end of 2018? I see REQ at $10-$20, depending on how it all goes down. Most do not realize it's still only 500M market cap, and normies will FOMO this all year looking for the next Stellar / Ripple run. That and, the team is amazing, all the boxes are checked, HUGE following growing exponentially.

One of the few promising projects out there desu
> Y Combinator backing
> Professional team with solid expertise, check out their LinkedIn profiles
> Working prototypes
> Meeting every quarter deadline

I can't really afford more. Why do you think ARK and IOTA might not grow as much?

They've both gone thousands of percents up. Try and find yourself something that has a better ground floor opportunity. Bitboost and Bitclave are good picks right now.

Can anybody tell why DOGE is mooning?

But their market caps are still relatively low, especially ARK's. If it achieves what it is intending (smart ecosystem) then its market cap would be close to that of ethereum's current market cap, which is a growth of at least 100x more for ARK.

how do I make a good spreadsheet..?

Will I make it?

gorilla dick nigga portfolio

drop your retarded REQ meme coin and put it all in FUN. You'll make it then

Some good, reliable coins you have there for long term growth. But you're not going to make it without taking more risk. You need to gamble with shitcoins

Buy some CAPP now for big gains.

twitter.com/cappasity

Im thinking of selling my lumies for some link or raiblocks. Ive been in ripple since 20 cents and wont let go very easily

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

not owning any BNB when its gaining shit load of new customers and they're about to burn tokens

Diversifying is a dumb meme

Hold 2 or 3 coins at most

You need some TRX. It might be a Chink Coin but here's what people don't understand, That chink (Justin) has connections with Alibaba (China's version of Amazon) and their middle class is BLOOMING while America's (as an American myself) middle class is getting butt fucked thanks to POTUS. Many developers from Alibaba went to work on Tron. If Alibaba picks it thats having an investment in the worlds LARGEST economy.

I'm already in a comfy coin at ICO price. Too much of a risk to sell it. I believe Wabi will finally get me to 1BTC by the end of the month. If you got in BNB early then all the best to you.

Why not just buy Alibaba shares?