Does this shit even work?

Other urls found in this thread:

eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/
ethgasstation.info/
ethgasstation.info/
tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/2akuvxjL1ewJSUK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do they even have A working product?

Yes and out of the top 70 coins on coinmarketcap 21 of them are erc20 tokens on the ethereum network including all Veeky Forums favourite shitcoins like link, req, omg ect. It's not hard to see where the future of blockchain will be

Ethereum is the google to bitcoins yahoo

ETH has been fucking up heaps lately. Transaction times are taking 3-4 hrs for me with reasonable gas

Wait till they come out with Casper, proof of stake will wow the world.

>crippled by cryptopussies

Many shitcoin or should I tokens are based on ETH technology. It is basically a computing platform featuring scripting function.

It will be interesting to see if Ethereum can solve the scaling problem. I they can, it will be unstoppable.

>Do they even have A working product?
>>almost definitely owns a bunch of shitcoins running on the Ethereum network

The absolute state of these brainlets.

does OP abandon his thread?
what does op think?

Have a look at this list, brainlets.

eidoo.io/erc20-tokens-list/

Without Ethereum, none of them would exist.

>w-what's so good about ETH
kys

will it be 10,000? or will it crash and burn into nothing?TELL ME NOW

been trying to participate in an ICO. i send in the ETH and nothing happens. this shit does not work.

Bullshit. Just did a bunch of transactions the other day, 21000 gas in all of them, none took more than 5 or 6 minutes to get 30 block confirmations.
You're full of shit my dude.

>been trying to participate in an ICO. i send in the ETH and nothing happens

I seriously hope for your sake it wasn't Bazingacoin. Anyway, some things you should know when buying into ICOs

>do NOT send from an exchange because the token won't be listed on the exchange and so you won't be able to receive
>you have to manually add the token to your ETH wallet (which is where you should send the coins from). there should be instructions on the website you're buying from.

0x587a34c392107cb91dab6eda8f9f6ae09bbecc531918fed7e3a5fb56a0281a49

transaction id nothing has been happened

Seriously what is being done to fix this? I don't wan ETH to follow BTC's path of slow and overpriced transactions.

Did you send it a week ago? It looks like you sent from Bittrex which is what you SHOULDN'T do. You have to send the ETH from your ETH wallet and not an exchange, buddy. If you want to easily manage your ETH wallet, use MetaMask. By the way, you should probably contact Bittrex support and tell them to cancel the transaction. Assuming they can.

You used a low fee for current network contitions.

You used 20 GWEI... Your tx could take hours.

Should have used over 50. And as you want to get in an ICO, should have used over 100

Source ethgasstation.info/

The actual problem is that he tried to buy into an ICO by withdrawing from an exchange. There's no way for him to receive the tokens. He has to send them from MyEtherWallet/MetaMask.

>withdrawing from an exchange
Where did he state that? I can't find it here. The sender account looks like a regular one to me.

I checked the sender ETH address. The most recent transaction is dated a week ago and it was 1 ETH sent from Bittrex

nope i sent from ledger wallet to ico. it just doesn't even show up. guess i'll try again with 50 or 100

>sent from ledger wallet

Do you manage it with MyEtherWallet, though? I'm pretty sure you have to move it like so

Ledger > MEW > Send to ICO address

>what is a fee

ethgasstation.info/

It handles 1.3M daily transactions. Have patience, scaling solutions are coming in 2018.

If the past repeats, total block fee is going to rise to levels comparable with the reward, at which point miners are going to increase the gas limit to 10M

I don't know but normies got burned by the 170% so I'm happy

You have no clue what you’re talking about. The blockchains performance/speed depends on the traffic or the amount of transactions at that given time. Why the fuck would I larp about something like that? I’m all for ETH, it will take its rightful place as king by EOY

used 60 it worked 0xb0742cc78536ef8a901f8b6082d4050af5863858d3fee977d2654cccb920c63d

here is the ico ;) tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/2akuvxjL1ewJSUK

Okay, glad you got it sorted out. I realised I was an idiot about a minute ago. Bittrex is where you withdrew from into the ETH wallet.

np ty

wtf are you talking about. Only takes 3 minutes or so. Are you jewing on gwei?

Sorry but how did you "edit" or changed the fee for the transaction?

top right on myetherwallet. change gwei slider to the right.

Right, but you had already broadcasted a transaction with 20 GWEI before. Did you just change the fee and generated it again?

neo is better

this

generate it again. 20 GWEI didn't even register a transaction.

None of the above.