Do you understand what is happening right now?

Every coin under $1 is being bought up like candy by idiots that do not understand supply and demand.

They actually DO NOT understand that the larger the supply, the greater need for demand to drive up the price. These morons ACTUALLY think that something like XRP is "cheap" and is like buying BTC at $2 instead of $18,000. These are genuinely stupid people. Literal dumb money.

>Ripple
>LINK
>REQ
>FUN
>Raiblocks
>Dragon Chain
>Bat
>TRX

This is all dumb money currently flooding your favorite coins. Besides REQ, most of these are mooning based off zero news, and pure hype. My honest advice would be to give it another week or so, and then sell the very top of this.

To LINKIES, your holders are no longer iron hands only. This means that if the price dumps, a shit ton of normies are jumping ship too. They don't care about the product or technology, hell they probably don't even know who Sergey is. LINK was shilled on reddit yesterday reaching the front page of crypto. This should tell you all you need to know.

To REQ, even if normies crash the price, if you bought in under 50cents you'll probably be fine. But dear god, I would be concerned.

TRX, good luck. Lol.

FUN, no idea where the supports on this thing will stop, but hopefully upcoming news bolsters it enough. I'm fairly certain most new investors don't even know what this coin is about and how online gambling will come into play.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mk4E2lAY4Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the larger the supply, the greater need for demand to drive up the price.
It doesn't work like that

man, TRX has made me good money but fuck if this shit doesn't stress me out. FUD left and right with nothing substantial about the product. Considering moving to FUN, seems fun.

Well Supply/Price = Market Cap, right?

And Market Cap should change based on demand? So if there's more of the coin available, it's fiat value per coin should be less I think?

>makes coin with 10000000000000000000000 supply
>0,001 cent per coin
im rich now

this is how you sound

>To LINKIES, your holders are no longer iron hands only. This means that if the price dumps, a shit ton of normies are jumping ship too.

Fuck I hope so. After Decembers big pump I was looking forward to a nice Bear Market for Link all January were I could accumulate more.

The price of this coin is tied to banks and institutions buying in, not retarded redditors anyways. All $1 Link means right now is that I have to pay a premium to accumulate. It sucks. Go back down and stay down until Sergey launches mainnet for fucks sake.

Links pumps right now is a fake and unstable pump caused by price speculation only. And not companies buying in to node stake.

Dent?

Yes? Because .001cent for said coin would be extraordinarily high? That's not incorrect but it would be near impossible for said coin to reach that price.

I don’t understand this please someone explain. Pic related is XRP

What makes you think we have another week? if bitcoin crashed then it would all be wiped out instantly

koreans are retarded. the prices on their exchanges are massively inflated.

my coin hasnt mooned yet

Koreans trade within a closed system heavily controlled by their government. All prices for all coins are inflated there.

But what I don’t get is how this is possible? Same as why is ETH 10%+ more on Independent Reserve than anywhere else. Wtf I don’t get it HELP MU

hmmm i think ur right

So that means that RaiBlocks could go ~30x till next year to reach ethereums present price.I dont think thats unreasonable, anyone care to discuss?

>ADA 2k

I can dream.

how did you calculate this ?

Who did this math because they fail at it. for Ripple to have a higher value than bitcoin for the same supply, it would need a higher market cap than bitcoin ever had which it doesnt.

Bottom line is, if a coin is fundamentally sound then it will survive boom&bust cycles. The good coins worst enemy is other good coins which occupy the same solution space.

How the fuck stupid are you, exactly?

:D

that stupid to ask the question, but now tell me how do did you calculate it ?

>How the fuck stupid are you
I kek'd

Probably why FUN is currently doing well
with an upcoming release and active devs it'll easly reach 1$ at least

Probably not as stupid as you because these figures are incorrect

This guy gets it... we are actually surrounded by retards on this board

beliving everything that some user posts on Veeky Forums.

not doing your own calculations

Whyd you include bat in that list? Still Accumulating?

Going past your failure at math.

Yes, there are people out there that do not understand supply and they are good people, because they give me their money.

I think anyone with an IQ over 110 probably understands that price of the token doesnt matter but how much it moves in value.

yeah your logic isn't actually flawed lol

>LINK
Dropped. OP is a faggot as usual

>$278,081,147,662 / 16,783,725 BTC = $16,568.50
>$123,429,113,746 / 16,783,725 BTC = $18k

Quick maffs and shit

Ripple really is

$123,429,113,746 / 16,783,725 BTC = $7354

nice math, but wrong.

>I think anyone with an IQ over 110 probably understands that price of the token doesnt matter but how much it moves in value.

I've had this argument more times than I'd like to admit. People are stupid.

Fuck you don't drag Dragonchain into this. Normies know shit about it.

Strat price with BTC supply: $90

I think STRAT could 10x this year desu

cmc calculates ripple's marketcap with coins in circulation, not total supply

Normies don't even know about these coins you idiot. Ask 100 millenials if they even know that Binance / BitRex is. You may get ONE.

We need to end this 'normie money' meme.

Normies are not pouring their fucking money into a coin company that sells images of cartoon dogs.

>Dragonchain
>BAT

I think you've had your head in this for too long user. Normies most definitely do not know about these coins. The rest on your list are highly dubious too. I'm not sure whether I'm underestimating the intelligence of the average person but I think buying an ERC20 token that isn't listed on a major exchange is actually beyond most people.

>how much it moves in value.

I think normie logic is that the cheapest coins are most likely to move in value.

>I missed out on Bitcoin
>I'm going to buy this cheap coin because it could be the next Bitcoin
>Hodl xd

This is what common sense would tell you, that cheap coins are the most likely to increase in value.

>normies dont know about altcoins

Bittrex and Binance had to shut down registrations because they were too busy. Normies are FLOODING in.

Even excited, experienced people from other markets are coming in and buying ripple at 2 bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=mk4E2lAY4Bs

Chaostrader taught me a lot, but I fucked lol'd at this shit

buy FUN

>Mentions FUN
>Has nearly x10 over the past 3 months

OP confirmed for fucking idiot

when you look at that spreadsheet you'll realize that only a few coins are actually price accurately or undervalued
>BTC
>BCH
>Monero
>NEO

Everything else is overvalued by a lot.

>FUN, no idea where the supports on this thing will stop, but hopefully upcoming news bolsters it enough. I'm fairly certain most new investors don't even know what this coin is about and how online gambling will come into play.

Please do not speck on fun you queer bitch

He has no idea about its tech, token burn, potential in general, probably just on an adderall high spewing nonsense

You're correct
Cripples are retarded

You fucking described what's happening perfectly yet are somehow still retarded and wrong.

How do you morons not understand that the "normies" jumping on the bandwagon CREATES THE DEMAND. They don't want your obscure niche shitcoins they want a mass-acceptance cryptocurrency. They're desperate for something like Ripple or Tron or ADA to be used as easily as fiat. It doesn't matter if the supply is enormous, and the price is inflated in Veeky Forums brainlets' minds. Guess what, that's EXACTLY WHAT THE DOLLAR IS. The paper in your hand isn't worth the $100 printed on it.

I don't know why I'm so irate, Ripple and Tron made me a year's salary last month. You idiots can keep ignoring the obvious trends and keep believing a good technology means a coin will moon...

>LINK was shilled on reddit yesterday reaching the front page of crypto
that thread only got like 350 points, I don't think that's even the 3rd page on that subreddit

>To LINKIES, your holders are no longer iron hands only. This means that if the price dumps, a shit ton of normies are jumping ship too. They don't care about the product or technology, hell they probably don't even know who Sergey is. LINK was shilled on reddit yesterday reaching the front page of crypto. This should tell you all you need to know.
NOOOOOO WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY

THEY DON'T DESERVE SERGEY

HOLY SHIT EACH OF MY RIPPLES IS WORTH 18 THOUSAND!??! HOW DO I CASH OUT

youre an idiot and a faggot and you should feel bad for posting this.

why has noone brought up how wrong this is, ripple has less than half the market cap of Bitcoin, it would be priced at like $7k if it had the same supply at Bitcoin, not $18k