XLM?

XLM?

What's your strategy now Veeky Forums?

wait

hold

Wait for a few days. Don’t fucking panic sell, retard.

Hope for the best

I bought at 5.5 to try to make a quick extra 20% before all in'ng on LINK
I swear if LINK goes parabolic before i break even im gonna hang myself

Should I buy some more? Or drop some into BAT? Stuck between the 2.

Hold until 2019

Easy $5 EOY target

It will go up eventually. If you are value-orientated investor, you should hold it. XLM is technologically-wise the best coin on the market.

hold, which should be the response from anybody with half a brain

got in at 0.25 so i dont give two shits nigga, gonna hold this for months

buy the dip

Hold til fairx beta release in Feb then reassess

Point of no return was long ago. Hodl or die.

Buy more

The pump right before fairx release will be glorious

Accumulate more
find a low point > sell while in profit if it's freefalling > buy again
repeat

Long term: HOLD
Short term: SELL and buy the bottom
Because BTC looks like it's on the march to 20.000.

sell

I literally had my finger over the sell button at 6600 sats when it hit $1 a couple days ago and decided not to because the Veeky Forums thread on my other screen refreshed and I was influenced by a couple posts about going higher

Now instead of being up ~40% (and probably higher if I caught the moon missions on other coins) I've held for 3 days and I'm down 5% overall. Kill me

Hold and try not to kms

The moment BTC stops being such a cunt it will go back up to what it was, relax, has always been like this.

Enjoy the sale for now.

Please. $5 will be this May. $30 EOY

BogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoffBogdanoff

Why would you sell now? Just hold

HODL

This or hold and kms

sell low

sell on loss
buy tron ath

I have 1000 lumens

Sell, sell, sell and buy at 5000sat!

Sell and buy another coin that is gonna moon.

CAPP, QLINK

Buy more with the profit I took a few days ago then wait for the next moon.

Nigger pls

I'm optimistic but lets not get crazy.

With the XLM supply it will never go above 10.

Same boat here, I am guessing you're also newly started and trying to make a small amount of money into a lot? I turned my 2K into 3K so quick with XLM at the right time, now it's back down to 2.3K.
For now I just sold, will look later in the day and see if it falls or rises and will buy more, hopefully for cheaper.

>I'm down 5% overall. Kill me
this game isn't for you

Have you seen how much everything has gone up this past week? Being down 5% through all that is fucking terrible.

kys

>What's your strategy now Veeky Forums?
Buy more...

>was up 125% at one point
>kept buying more as it went up
>now only up 8% and could turn negative
WHAT THE FUCK'S GOING ON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is it still so high for chinks?

IRON HANDS BABY I'M NOT SELLING ANYTHING

ON OUR WAY BACK UP BABY

I bought more, now wait

People who hold xlm are too poor to be rich. They sell any little moon they get. It's a coin for the weak.

Literally just wait for fairx and stop being so impatient, this is good because it means i can stop caring for a few days/weeks and live life stress free for a bit.

where do you people go an buy these dork coins?

Actual research?

what do you call what im doing?

Failure is better than victory because you learned something at that is more valuable than all the bitcoins in the world~

>this is good because it means i can stop caring for a few days/weeks and live life stress free for a bit.
Isn't it the opposite? You're telling me you would be stressing if it was mooning? The fuck?

I'm a lot more stressed out when it moons because i'm constantly working out the best time to sell, it's dipping hard atm but i'm still 3X my initial and can just chill and accumulate, i'll start panicking when it's below 2k sats

Should I buy the dip now?

buy the dip my cucks

If it hits 10, I'll be so fucking happy

yes

Stupid fucking whales are shitting up my gains. I'm down like $1000 fucking shit.

It WILL dip further

The sell off yesterday wasn't a response to bitcoins price, people are starting to question XLM and whether or not it's deserving of a top 10 market cap. It clearly is not...yet.

Today we'll see even further losses as people seek to profit off of a surging btc.

Yeah it's guranteed to moon at least once when exchange will go live. The question is - can you profit off something else in the meantime

He is still holding.
Dump it.

>he didn't take profits at the first sign of red
We're all new once.
Sell now and hold in BTC.
When the money snake turns red, it's getting angry and makes a waving motion. That was your warning. Learn from it like what I did.

>what is a healthy correction

Still on track for at least $2.50 in half a year.

I don't doubt that news of the FairX platform won't get the price to rise 20-15 days before the actual date of the beta in February.

But you're a fool if you don't think that whales aren't moving the markets and taking their profits to rebuy their stack at a lower price.

Don't let greed blind you

Are you retarded?

explain yourself

>don't doubt won't
Fuck triple negative was supposed to be a double.

are you?

When it's done that in 1m candles several times already, it's time to go.

No, user. I don't want to buy your bags.

This is going to 55 cent

Even if it goes to 30 cent, I'm still at x2. You have 2 options:

- Sell yesterday
Or
- Wait 1-2 months

I sold at 6.1k and then rebought at 5.4
If I'd known that many idiots sat thinking that XLM would be put on coinbase I would've sold again right away after the XRP news.
But I couldn't fathom that anyone were that stupid.
Now I'll just hold

My dubs confirmed your retardation. You would probably say that Altavista and Lycos were more valuable than Google 15 years ago. What we have right now is pure speculation and market irrationally driven by hype.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN WILL FAIRX BE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED AND WHEN WILL IT COME OUT AHHHHHHHHHHH

Being a brainlet retard

They're doing some serious and hard testing on it. But they want a bug free launch. As do I
Therefore it's impossible to know

I'm fomoing hard rn, just want to take my 3x and get out. It seems to fall and fall and fall