You. just. don't. listen

You just don't.

Come on now, there are still 80 more cents to make in TRX and DBC within the next few weeks. It will continue to go up from there, but you safely multiply your money by 5x, why not?

Your portfolio is a fucking shitcoin museum

What did you buy these coins at?

youre not smart or brave
youre jstraight up a moron with too much money

Why do complete shit portfolios like this always have 500k it's not fair ITS NOT FAIR everything he holds but Tron is a complete shitcoin

show your fucking portfolio graph

why is pic 5:11 time if you post in 5:04

It's a crazy market, just buy any crap and it will probably go up if you hodl long enough

The problem is throwing big money at a shitcoin.
I wouldn't throw $50k at one. But at ETH I would, even if the gains are slower (2x next 6 months). Or FUN (2x next 1 month).

Care to critique my portfolio? Started with 5k and made out well on VTC before selling and putting it into DBC.

The only time I hold BTC is to cash out. The returns are too small. Learn math.

cheap.

I can feel your butthurt through the screen. Don't get mad, get better faggot.

Tron isn't a shit coin, it's started by an all start prodigy wiz kid in China, who is Jack Ma's protege and was featured in Forbes 30 under 30. If don't understand why this coin is mooning, then you can't be helped because your world view is too limited.

will do faggot

because you're dumb and can't tell time? idk. Maybe instead of trying to convince yourselves I'm larping, you can learn a thing or two.

untrue.

Also it starts at 200k because I got a new phone, and just put in how much coin I had at the time without retroactively dating buys.

I started with 15k in June

op what exchange are you using ?

Are you holding all the same shit? Amazing if true.

nice, glad to see someone make it. hope you hit 1m in the next few months user.

Thanks, but it'll be a week, not months.

What do you think of my portfolio OP?

were you always diversified between so many coins?

Honestly it's trash. ICX is probably a safe hold but not going to make you money. There's no strength behind the coin, it doesn't lure people in.

Eth is ok for long term holding once you made gains and want to secure them, but your portfolio is too worthless now to hold ether.

Fun is retarded, Bitbean KYS.

Up your DBC as much as possible and buy some tron. If I were you I'd go 80% into DBC. You'll break 100k if you do.

The most I've ever had is maybe 10. I don't consider xby or MNE to be coins I "held" since they were worthless a month ago (MNE still is)

I usually keep 4-6 coins.

Nice gains, faggot. Why no icx or xlm though?

because I'm not retarded.

Dont forget #GIFTO this coin will blow up (partner of TRX)

No, Gifto sounds retarded. Like the name actually sounds like a retarded child came up with it.

Gifto sounds as bad as BNTY looks. Remember, these are coins people DO NOT WANT TO OWN.

People want to talk about their coins, they want to feel good about the coins they own and to seek validation from their friends that they are intelligent.

They say don't get emotionally attached to your coins. This is true, but it happens all the fucking time and always will, you need to identify which coins people will love, then buy the fuck out of those before people know they love them. This is how crypto works.

This is why DBC is a phenomenal pick. The coin itself, team, etc, is pretty awesome, but the average normie will LOVE this coin because it makes them sound like a smart, intelligent investor.

This is how the world works. Deal with it.

How's mine? 4x my money in 1 week

most obvious meme/LARP portfolio I've seen in a while. fuck off retard.

Thoughts on LRC, op?

WTF where is:

CAPP
QLink
DENT
POE

...these coins haven't mooned yet and have big upcomming releases.

You don't even believe your own words, retard. lmao

pass

what are good upcoming ICOs ?

if you cant offer a 6 month history your shittalk is worthless.

Do you think DBC will get listed on Huobi by next week?

OP is probably the guy who's been shilling these coins to everyone

Bet he's the guy behind Bazinga, too

>if you can't do this arbitrary thing that I, a fucking nobody loser poor fag, demand of you for reasons I can't even articulate if I tried, then your shit talk is worthless

Do you even hear yourself? lmao rope is cheap enough that even you should be able to afford it faggot

>"lmao" in every second sentence when confronted with criticism

what are you? some degenerate ADHD millennial? either you offer your blockfolio history of 3-6months or you are just a larping dimwit with low self-esteem.

>some degenerate ADHD millennial

Well, I'm 26 and well on my way to being a millionaire. By the way, have I mentioned that I've slowly cashed out almost 200k already? If I stayed all in crypto I'd probably be worth 1.5-2MM, but we should all protect ourselves. Are you mad because you're 45 and poor and no one gives a shit if you live or die because the work you do is meaningless?

Any who,

how exactly do I show my blockfolio history of 3-6 months? I told you I got a new phone faggot. Why are you trying this hard to call me a larper? Is it really that hard to believe that someone could make this much? LMAO your disbelief is more revealing about your financial condition than mine, fag.

What an asshole.

Did you niggers know you can type any numbers you want in blockfolio?
At best, OP is larping, at worst, he's a trust fund kiddie, like so many of the whales from the online poker world

I repeat: Why are you trying this hard to call me a larper? Is it really that hard to believe that someone could make this much? LMAO your disbelief is more revealing about your financial condition than mine, fag.

you have to go back

that's right negro you tell him

My largest holds are XRB, TRX and DBC. Have smaller positions of OMG, WTF, DRGN and XRP. Should I get out of all of the small positions and go all in on DBC?

just how

OP stop posting every day. You're clearly just a miserable asshole, and you aren't as special as you think you are. 6 figs isn't that impressive anymore.