"Electra takes us even further as transaction are processed at lightning speed with it’s 5 minute block time and...

"Electra takes us even further as transaction are processed at lightning speed with it’s 5 minute block time and negligible transactions fees."

There we go, nothing to see anymore, sell your electra now. Slow as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/electracoin/electra-community-progress-update-1-91c0463c3323
twitter.com/cappasity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also LOL'd to this

"We will also be releasing our Whitepaper in the coming weeks and our development priorities will be focused on releasing our new set of wallets due in Q1 and Q2 of 2018."

Yeah sure.

I moved 400k from the exchange to my personal wallet and it took less than a second. Fastest speeds I've ever experienced.

Thanks just bought 200k

same

Theres another blind guy, you do realize it has nothing to do with fastness if the confs are not confirmed even thought you get it in second in your wallet? its spendable after blocks has been confirmed, so open your eyes its a fraud.

So to be clear comparing to XRB it has block time like seconds, eca has 1 block in 5 minutes, so is that lightning fast? No its not.

then just buy a different coin if you don't like it
Or are you trying to drop the price so you can get in? Electra is still undervalued right now and the price will go up another 2-4x in a week

I love the silence after telling the facts.
People are mega blind, SELL NOW.

Fucking pajeet exchange still has my electra

same

Cut the bullshit and concentrate on what i say omfg.

I was able to login like 10 minutes ago but couldn't withdraw. Now it's down again

FYI this is the same guy fudding from yesterday

STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR MONEY

Coinmarkets took a huge shit after I bought can’t get my coins to my wallet

Idc if its a scamcoin, I bought at 15 sats so already made bank. I just want my scamcoins back

I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE U SCUMBAG... IM SPREADING THE WOORD BRO

Please read this
medium.com/electracoin/electra-community-progress-update-1-91c0463c3323

It's basically telling you that it will not have future and the lighting speed is also a lie.

Who fucming caaaaaaaarrrreeeeeeeeeeesssss?

They're all fucking shitcoins. IOTA is a shitcoin

XVG IS A SHITCOIN

ADA IS A SHITCOIN

TRX IS A SHITCOIN

BTC is a shitcoin

Simple as. GO MAKE MONEY. Biz has been shilling this since 2 sat and you would've made bank if you had bought then. If you invest more than you can lose into a shitcoin on a shady exchange then you DESERVE to lose money.

fuck you.

No whitepaper, anonymous devs, nothing unique

absolute trash

This, spread the word*!

Please stay poor. If you actually believe any of these shitcoins value is accurate right now then good luck in life.

Everyone is buying and holding internet noney based off speculation, a whitepaper and a website.

Do any of these things actually have a working product? A future? Guarenteed profit?

Put most of your money into BTC,ETH and trustworthy coins like VEN and ICX and gamble with a small bag to add to your long term positions

Buy coins like eca cheap, sell them high and get more btc for your """"real"""" coins

Electra is a coin with nothing to offer. I would stay far away.

Better invest in something that is solid.

A big gainer will be CAPP: alibaba cloud release January 2018, active and well known dev-team, company is rated top 100 active companies in the world, TOP 10 AR / VR companies worldwide. Solid whitepaper, roadmap.

Relatively new, not pumped so far :)

twitter.com/cappasity

THIS!!! SPREAD THE WORD INVEST IN CAPP!

>Giving your money to Roaches

Why not just give it away to hobos so they can buy some booze? Or you could use it to heat your house during winter. Or you could stack it in to thick wads and drive around hitting walkers with large wads of cash right in the face.

These are all better uses of your money than giving them to roaches.

Do you have the wojak version of this img?

Tell me why should I pick this when XP and HTML are less risky and can be traded on non shitty exchanges

No please dont its a SCAM coin, dont even fucking think about it or u will lose every penny u invest on it, be wise and listen to me