PEOPLE ACTUALLY BOUGHT THE ATH

>BECAUSE THE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ADDED TO COINBASE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAA!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/our-process-for-adding-new-assets-f97b7ba65bea
twitter.com/cappasity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

invested 10k at 3.4

rate my life

Too much speculation and the thing crashed with no survivors. Textbook economy.

i r8 0/8

i bought it at 18p lad

It's just about to head lower looks like

>"As of the date of this statement, we have made no decision to add additional assets to either GDAX or Coinbase. Any statement to the contrary is untrue and not authorized by the company."

blog.coinbase.com/our-process-for-adding-new-assets-f97b7ba65bea

RIP the Cripp

BUY THE FUCKING DIP

kek
newfag/10

suicide/10

enjoy the heaviest bag in the universe

GET OUT OF XRP! I will crash soon.

better invest in something that wasn't pumped already:

CAPP is the way to go:

twitter.com/cappasity

Just keep it until it reaches 6.8 and celebrate 2x. Might have to wait until March, but the probability is much higher than betting on a "moon" coin and making it.

u sell good bag sir? sho vegene sir?
bitch lasagna.

RIBBEL IS BEST COIN

You'll be fine. XRP is going to at least a $50 Trillion market cap and will serve as the next world reserve currency.

They should just replace litecoin with cripple. Ltc basically is dead.

This is the most delusional thing I have ever read on Veeky Forums

Worth more than BTC by end of 2019 hop on now boys

JUST/10

Will all be over soon. Ripple just broke lower.

>Doesn't know that global paper and electronic currency is at least $90 Trillion
>Doesn't know that global stock markets are at least $70 Trillion
>Doesn't know that global bond markets are at least $215 Trillion
>Doesn't know that global real estate markets are at least $215 Trillion
>Thinks its delusional that the new world reserve currency would have a market cap of $50 Trillion or more.

I bought the dip. I feel lucky for buying at this price

kek is that pic a joke?

t. Literally too stupid to use google.

The delusional part is that you think this coin will be the new world reserve currency.

>crashed
>still 10x my initial investment
Kill yourself

Sold at 3400 eth

>New world reserve currency deletes part of itself every transaction

kek

>The richest, most powerful people in the world, who control hundreds of $Trillions in wealth, governments and armies.
>Hire the world's finest programmers and cryptographers in order to custom-build a new global currency and cryptographic ledger that solves all of their problems, meets their every desire and will serve as the foundation of the global economy for the next 80-100 years.
>Develop a master blockchain to rule all other blockchains, called Interledger Protocol, with the end game being the tokenization of all stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, commodities, and even cryptocurrencies, with XRP as the medium of exchange.
>Putting a stop to all the naked short selling scams, exchange rate scams, fraudulent back office paperwork scams, and frivolous lawsuit scams that have been rotting the global financial system from within, and threatening to destroy the Western world.
>Spend years testing it with more than 150 banks in multiple countries, in multiple continents, quietly improving and refining it.
>Don't tell anybody they are transitioning to a new world reserve currency so as not to cause panic
>Release XRP into the free market and let it do its work.

It...it's...it's probably nothing...it'll probably go away...

bought too high lol

I do regret not staying in Ripple longer, but I'm glad I got out. Rode from 50c to $2.50

all this work for a shitcoin

Big spender in here.

that's pretty decent gains. 5x out of a 7x maximum (so far). Unless daytrading of course but you would have probably done worse.

t. probably under 18.

> not reading the framework where it says they can evolve it how they want which means they can add what they want

Retard

not far off but a 10 - 15 trillion is a reasonable market cap if the coin gets used by all major banks to replace Swift alone, banks need to hold atleast 5 trillion worth in liquidity.

$2.5 is the new floor

Yes. And when the banks start using it to replace SWIFT, Fortune 500 companies, and literally every other person of intelligence in the western world will start to not only use it as a medium of exchange, but also as a store of value, because they know that there is a massive, $10-15 Trillion dollar international market for it. That's why it will go to $50 Trillion.