I always hold one slot in my portfolio for high risk & high reward which was currently REQ until I just sold right now

I always hold one slot in my portfolio for high risk & high reward which was currently REQ until I just sold right now.
I'm also a professional software engineer for a fortune 500 company and looked at the JS library code on GitHub and must say that it's not good.
Lots of spaghetti code and a beginner level of knowledge about JavaScript/TypeScript. The developer doesn't know how to make meaningful commits and doesn't even know Git which you can see that he pushes commented code. I'm honestly disappointed.

In my professional opinion if you hold REQ you should sell before it's too late.

Post what part of the code looks like shit pajeet

link to the repo?

Thanks just sold 100k

Warning
This is still an alpha version which will evolve significantly before the main net release.

EVERYONE WHO RESEARCHED THIS COIN ALREADY KNEW ITS A SCAM

Show us your code then, genius.

OPIE post us the part of the code that looks shit so we can decide ourself.

Thanks, faggot.

yea I know.. but why did I sell at 0.0005.. I never believed that people are so stupid and buy this shit for above. Yet here we are. This project is... well ok... rate it with 100 M$ as a startup is highly put. 500M$ and more? Insane.

At least change a few words if you're going to be spamming this trash all day

eth and neo also had shitty code and look what happened to them

STFU reddit copy pasta fucker

OP is bullshitting. The only way he can prove otherwise is to post a segment code he doesn't like and improve it. But he won't.

Nobody is listening to this bullshit copypasta.
REQ will never fall below .70 cents again.
See you at $20.

Care to show us your linkedin op? Because i've been writing code for 15+ years and Request's code looks very fine to me. Clean, well documented and quite professional. N00b. Fud better.

you forgot the sanskrit letter ओ

Also an engineer here: It's open source, of course the code is going to be commented. You are dumb as fuck and I'm happy you're not on the same dev team as me.

Professional coder here and the code in github is perfectly fine.

Care to tell us which lines you don’t like OP?

Can confirm that the code looks fine.

Why this undeserved hate towards Request? Show me your github ya FUDding fagg

People are FUDing it to drive the price down so they can accumulate. Ignore them.

and there will be a big pump coming soon. prepare accordingly.

PhD in computerscience here. Code comments are actually a good thing, it allows other people to understand what is happening in the code. More comments is considered a GOOD thing, especially in industry where many many people have to work on the same complex project.

This is pure FUD, and it's not even a good attempt, OP doesn't know what he's talking about.

Just filter req threads for a couple days

Not op. Not Fudding also. The code is not particularly bad but the syntax and some other issues like the lack of comments makes it seem like it's a code that was made for show and not something to improve upon

Nevermind. I rechecked and the new commits have a lot of comments and seem a bit more organized.
Still I expected the syntax to be cleaner but perhaps that's how the dev does his code

this
we are waiting OP

यहां वेब डेवलपर

मुझे जेएस Request लाइब्रेरी का कोड मिला है और मैंने इसे खराब कहा है, वास्तव में खराब है।

पूरे कोड शुद्ध बकवास है और अनावश्यक टिप्पणियों से भरा है।

जब आप कर REQ सकते हैं आप अपना बेचना

Bombay the Hard Way: Guns, Cars & Sitars

Get your electric vindaloo ass back to your designated street, Pajeet.

>doesn't even know Git which you can see that he pushes commented code
it's an under development alpha you faggot

imagine for a second how this request network is going to work

buyer: hey im buying some wild apple shampoo from you i want one
merchant: oh yea? well give me a second. im using The Rquest Network so i need One Token to Burn so we can do this transction
buyer: well i need to get to my mama as soon as possible
merchant: hey DOES ANYONE HAVE A REQUEST TOKEN? I HAVE A CUSTOMER HERE hey SIR CAN YOU SELL ME ONE TOKEN?
sir: hell no i'm speculating the shit out of these tokens
buyer: WHAT THE.. YOU HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF REQUEST TOKENS THERE WHY DONT YOU SELL ME ONE
sir: HELL NO

lol

absolutely this.

of course startups don't have fortune500-tier rules on coding

note that all the devs on the site are ~5 years out of college though this has zero bearing on what JS they've done before and during college.

and surely people must realize how many awful engineers work in giant companies and just get by life fine to realize that just "working in the industry" doesn't mean very much?

to others in the thread, "commented code" obviously means actual code that is commented out (rather than deleted) instead of code with explanatory comments. It shouldn't /really/ be in pushed commits but if you have don't have a 30 person dev team I don't perceive this as a severe issue.

Also an engineer and OP is right. I noticed the same when I looked at it a couple weeks ago. The code for the REQ javascript library looks like it was done by someone who is new to JS - which is different than saying they don't know how to code, more like they're missing some of the intricacies/understanding of the language. That being said, I'm still holding 3K REQ.

Post what a part of the code looks amateur pajeet.

...except you don't need to hold REQ and most people won't. 0x/ZRX integration would handle this behind the scenes.

this. sah fuggin gay.

Kek nice bait.

Also
>I write JS at a large company
Pajeet.

I am Scala developer for 5 years. And I have a pretty good knowledge of JavaScript. Can you please show me a price of code that looks bad?

Le order book face

He won't because he's LARPing in order to earn pennies for his 5 children

Every time REQ is getting FUD on bizz we moon a day later. I’ll keep accumulating while I can.

Same guy making the same fud thread every day talking about "spaghetti code" when it's totally false. You're either not a developer or you're a terrible one.

REQ is being FUD'ed like a bitch the last couple days which tells me only one thing...

ACCUMULATE.

Flags in biz when?

I love spaghetti, thanks OP just bought 100k.

One Word for you, retard: YCOMBINATOR

>tfw I'm one of them
>15 ETH stuck on poloniex because of retarded withdraw limitations
>48 hours and documents still not verified

Good fud op, just acumulated more 50k see you in Q2 when this coin makes me a multimillionaire

Theres a good chance req will fail , you niggers need to stop overrating this shitcoin

>REQ will never fall below .70 cents again.
Ahahha the fuck is wrong with you

>doesn't even know what token abstraction is

either this is 1/10 bait or you're retarded

The funny thing is that this FUD is the exact reason why Req will succeed, they are building a system when this never happens, you simply click "Pay with request", pay with whatever you fucking want, any fiat or crypto, and the system automatically convert to whatever the seller want, any fiat or crypto, setting aside a small % to automatically buy the Req needed for the transaction.
And on the side it will automate invoicing, accounting, taxes, auditing etc for both parties.
This thing will go to the top 10 by eoy.

This. OP is definiteyly faggot.

it is definitely bait and you're retarded for replying