Not a joke:

Not a joke:

Anybody knows where I can buy Chain Link merchandise like Shirts?

Also: Post Link-Memes

Other urls found in this thread:

shirtinator.de/gestalten/t-shirt-selbst-gestalten/
redbubble.com/people/ChainLinkNodes/shop?asc=u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just made a thread because i wanted to sell pic related.

But i scammed anons back when link came out with it (even if i refunded most, biz is still mad)

i just thought about opening an actual online scam-proof shop, buuut since biz is still salty, i gues i wont

what's your contact info?
i'll take a chance on you and report back to biz

>he actually didn't kill himself

its [email protected]

Lol, stop impersonating me.
I feel flattered that some people pretend to be me.

Don’t fuck this up. We’re watching you

FUCKING SAME FAGGING PLUSHTARD YOU SCAMMER!!!! POST A TIMESTAMPED PIC WITH SOMETHING UP YOUR ASS OR NEVER COME BACK AGAIN. YOU ARENT WELCOME HERE. You remember the last thread and kek spoken with trips of truth and you didn’t man up and do it. You are a fucking faggot

Lol I remember this, fucking faggot, he promised sharpie in pooper showing his face and he didn't do it like the fag he is. He is a lying scum.

i know it feels like that because i just made the other thread, but no its not samefagging.

and just incase the irony of me having a differnt id now happens, thats because our router just restarted.

Correction: I was explicitly stating that i would do anything which would not cause me social harm when being discoverd, aka i was ready to bleed for you guys, but not shove something into my ass with a picture of my face.

>muh social harm
>muh dignity
you little fucking twat, you publically scammed ETH out of people on this board. We all know who you are, we doxxed you remember? Your face is all over this board with the threads admitting to it. You can never run from this one. The second you get any leg up in your career, a weaponized autist will crush you by revealing how much of a scamming thieving pile of shit you are to your new boss and colleagues. The only way you can redeem yourself on this board is by putting something on your ass with time stamped picture. Kek spoke with trips of truth and the people you scammed all agreed that that was good enough payback and you didn’t man up to it. You are a fucking little kissy ass bitch. Back to McDonalds you go faggot, see you in a week

honestly i belive you are overreacting, i got like 500 Dollars out of it, and paid 300 back to the people that contacted me. It is basically not a scam if i literally return the money. There are still some people that claim i dont refund, well, just fucking contact me with your order mail then

> calling me a kissy ass bitch
> wants to see me put something into my anus so desperatly

kek cant speak if i place limits on it beforehand
(still ready to cut myself for you though, darling)

rekt

Fuck you all I just want a Linkie Shirt don't ruin my thread

Little bitch doesn't make shirts only plushies.

shirtinator.de/gestalten/t-shirt-selbst-gestalten/

just literally google custom shirt

where's the user with this framed on his wall?

i've always wondered where the boy in pic related got his shirt. maybe try amazon marketplace?

plz post high-res Link logo

not what you are searching for, but when making the cube i made them "straight". maybe you need it for making a shirt.

Bitch Kraut.

Nobody give this clown any cash. He didn't refund anyone and took advantage of what little good faith peoole had through his lies.

Germans... Always scum, and always on the wrong side of history.

Here you go

Can someone please link to the thread with the trips of truth from KEK? I really want to see plushbitch's responses.

redbubble.com/people/ChainLinkNodes/shop?asc=u

youre just a fucking mad basement dweller who's ugly and poor. you mad?

SOMEBODY POST THE LINK TO THE TRIPS OF TRUTH THREAD!

OP WANTS SHIT LIKE THIS

cryptoclothing.org

Does anyone have the link? Or screencaps at least?!

Unloaded buckets, thanks

Anyone here have that eminem "Stan" rap?

Bought 100k

LINK IS CRASHING NO