Who /colossal/ here?

Who /colossal/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Colossal bag holder reporting in

Looks like this wants to set a new ATH (in dollar price) then the next breakout is on.

This needs to get on Kucoin

Hoping for this to be my first 100x

I'll grab 50k more today.
After all crypto markets make no sense and this likely will moon like mad tomorrow because hype and FOMO.

>coinsmarkets not working
>tradesatoshi seems sketchy

fuck me

which coin is this?

When will the coin burn happen?

Tradesatoshi is way more legit than coinsmarkets

Read the sign in the image you fucking tool

Tradesatoshi is fine. But just eat the btc fees sending there because every coin they have for btc is way the fuck over current value. I paid over $500 more for btc converting.

tradesatoshi is just fine.

get these onto a wallet everyone, this giant is waking up

Check out nova exchange

I made the mistake of buying at TS... still at 20 sats at NE

Also are there any reason to believe that this will be a $1 coin? Does it have the hype and product to do so? Team seems fine, considering they’ve been working on this project for a while

Yawn

nova exchange is closing with no new registrations, and all of its COLX will be transferred to Cryptopia

Today (check their twitter).

Today. See pic

Oh great...another verge scam coin promising privacy.

Got 23k in coinsmarkets and can't move it to my wallet. Rip.

I doubt it will ever reach one dollar but once they implement zerocoin this will be a top3 privacy coin in terms of tech. 10x is possible , maybe more

Right here, bro.

TradeSatoshi is a shit site, .2% fee for an objectively bad exchange when Binance and others only charge .1% blows my mind.

In a way, it's a good thing you can only get it on shit exchanges since it gives us the opportunity to fill our bags for cheap before the normies get to it.

Quite the gambler I see. Betting on short gains?

I wish this thing would moon already. I missed it on both ECA and KIN for this.

I'm gambling on this going to at least $.10 after it gets to Cryptopia. I base this on nothing but I figure it can only go up from here and privacy coins have a pretty good appeal

There's quite a few red flags about this coin, I admire your balls though.

In your opinion, what could those red flags be?

Colx is shit, there's no way the devs will be able to implement zerocoin. I'll use some of my profits to buy back if it goes back to 3 sat though.

They seem so amateurish but I want to believe in them.

This is a shit coin likely, but I am holding a bag to dump on normies. If we get to a decent exchange it is Verge 2.0.

All they did was clone pivx, with help from a pivx dev. I'm not mad and made a ton cause I bought early buy I wouldn't invest now. That being said it could still go 10x cause people are retarded.

Relatively low market cap to circulating/available supply.. could go to .5 IMO

If it gets shilled here maybe $1

Me too, they're pretty active on their Telegram and don't promise things within a timeframe they can't deliver within. I think there's still some room for it to grow.

I bet on a 1.5x or 2x tomorrow

that would be nice, fingers crossed
it certainly has the potential, lets hope btc doesnt screw us over.

You'd be a fool not to bet on this. McAfee definitely brought rise to XVG, but now "privacy coin" is in the normie vocab...cue COLX. Once cryptopia happens, this jumping to $0.10-15. Screencap this to post when those without bags are bitching about it when it moons.

Especially the ECA bagholders after they realise COLX made their precious ECA obsolete 3 months ago and didnt need PnD to grow.

Fucking tradesatoshi tho

Everything is stuck on Coinsmarkets REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree, but its doable. Send in some ETH/LTC, buy COLX by clicking on the sell orders. Transfer your COLX out into a local wallet, and you'll never have to deal with them again.

In a week you can use cryptopia to sell them again (although that would be stupid imho).

Is COLX erc20?

I am baby riding this puppy to $1

No

This is about to hit an ATH $ price , after then I expect a big breakout

Too bad Tradesatoshi deposits are seemingly screwed atm with people having 155 LTC confirms and no deposit. Sent 6 myself before noticing this.

So... moon tomorrow?

The other thing about this coin is that there are now a lot of masternodes set up, more every day. That’s 10mil coins per masternode taken out of circulation, th actual supply being traded is much lower than the supply on CMC

>another verge scam coin
... but desu, that Verge scam pumped up to 20 cents. This is currently 1. I'm okay with 2,000% gains on a meme.

I agree with this 2000x

Anybody staking this coin? I finally got some coins minted and it feels so good getting something besides hodling.

XVG hit 30 for a bit I think...

More money in the market now (1 month later, lol), and more normie accounts on cryptopia etc.

I think it WILL hit .50, i think it MAY hit $1 holy grail

Well at least the price won't go up until tomorrow since both tradesatoshi and coinmarkets are fucked up

Similar mindset. XVG did pump to .30 at one point. I bought in at 0.07 and sold around .24 if I recall. I let the allure of high gains stop me from cashing out at .30

I think the same will happen here when COLX teases .50

trying

Are they down? Can't check right now

Both down and tradesatoshi is going full mt.gox

Lel of course

I want to dump a hunna in this shitcoin on the off chance it hits 10c

Actually going to brag that caught the XVG knife at its exact 5c "bottom" about a month ago... then stupidly hedl up to 30c and finally sodl at 15c

Good lesson to learn though in my first 2 months here, hoping COLX winds up the same

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

>go to make an account on coinsmarkets
>mfw
Wow this shit is aids

What's up with the Tradesatoshi FUD To accumulate more?
My deposits, trades and withdrawals of colx on tradesatoshi worked perfect

Did you withdrawal to colx wallet? Is that only one to go to?

Yup it's been working good for me bought 20k at .003 then another 100k at 1 penny.

Can't wait to see what it pumps to in the next few days

Alright I'll bite, what's the best way to buy this on TradeSatoshi right now? I'm creating my account now. What coin should I send so I don't get stuck in waiting times ?

I think US has been fine (I got in this morning), it could be a different story overseas

I think an user in the other thread said LTC gets you the best rate... I just used BTC

LTC, that's what I did yesterday.

3rd. I used LTC

Thx anons, waiting for my test .6 ltc to go through before I send all of it.

Moving up right now a bit. Looks good.

>coinsmarkets dead
>trade satoshi dead

just fomo my shit up

Tradesatoshi is working but I have to refresh a lot.
me here

Still haven't received my .6 ltc, glad I didn't send it all at once.

I don't buy coins from anonymous teams.

It takes a long fucking time, took an hour for me yesterday. After you buy your COLX please put it in a wallet, TradeSatoshi seems scammy

Oh of course, already downloaded the wallet.
Learned my lesson when I got gox'd.
Although I still have too much on bittrex.

Cant get my shit off coinmarkets!!!!

NE is in freefall mode because its shutting down. EVerything is cheap there if you are already onboard.

brief me on this. I thought their team was shilled to be good here

is there a way to deposit though? I have an account but cant deposit it seems

They are very active on Twitter and Telegram

I'm not really sure what her means by that. They are very involved with the community in social media.

It’s happening ...

Sitting comfy on 677k. It's gonna explode one day.

But there’s no page with all of them along with a picture. That makes me uneasy
Either way, I am unsure if I should go with this or keep holding BitBoost. Now I know what answer I am gonna get here but are there big news coming up soon?

Zerocoin is getting implemented soon, coin burning today, Cryptopia listing sometime this month.

Sold 5m at 15 sats.

JUST

Zerocoin won't happen unless they pay the pivx devs for help. Just look at the github they have done literally nothing.