Buy the dip

I hope you guys aren’t retarded.

Seriously.

You would be retarded not to buy this dip.

Once this dip is over. $.70 will be the ATL

We are hitting $30 EOY

Screen cap this

>We are hitting $30 EOY
no, we're not

5$ might happen though

Down to $0.67 lul

yep, that's a far more reasonable estimate

I predict a drop to 50 cents and probably a long sideways trail at around 60 cents until the end of january.

$5-10 end of year target.

Lets be real, $30 isn’t gonna happen.

Realistically I can see it ending the year at $5-10$ tops.
For that to happen, it would need to have the same cap as Ripple, which wouldn’t be crazy due to the fact that XLM is a really solid product.

too much sjw faggotry from the devs. they're going to start hiring more strong wymyn and nigger intellectuals. no thanks i pulled out and am not going back in

This coin is dead. Just cut your losses

doubt it'll drop much further, BTC seems to have finished its run for now which will cause alts to recover starting now, and that type of momentum should carry XLM back to ~0.80 within 24h at least. can't say for sure though

imagine actually making financial decisions based on /pol/ memes, mind if I see your portfolio?

SPOT THE PAJEET

How do so many of you faggots suffer from short term memory loss? It's like you already forgot FairX is coming out and that someone bought up the entire orderbook on XLM just a couple weeks ago

BTC has not started yet lol

Teeka says it is going to 23k in the last e-mail

dubs confirm moon tonight

Source or fake

>prediction a manipulation.
The coin in the hands of wales now, at least until some news of faiX dorps. is what they decide

Is FairX worth the hype tho?

better buy some coin that will moon soon:

CAPP
QLINK

if FairX delivers on its promises, then 100% yes.

I'm banking on the sjw faggotry. Capturing the silicon valley numale crowd could result in gains.

>/pol/ memes
this is the siren call of the reddit newfaggot. are you saying that hiring unqualified women and shitskins just because they're women and shitskins is a good thing? serious question, lad.

>mind if I see your portfolio?
here bby. started with $12004 weeks ago

Okay you faggots tell me this ain't some shit that won't go on another moonmission. I went to sleep when ETH hit the 1k mark and felt comfy af. When I wake up I see that the king woke up and my entire wallet blockfolio went to shit. Tell me why I shouldn't put all my ETH and XLM into BTC you niggers. shill me.

BTC takes 16 hours to download.

Buy XLM

>I'm banking on the sjw faggotry. Capturing the silicon valley numale crowd could result in gains.
i think you're making a few mistakes:

>I'm banking on the sjw faggotry
to do what? sjw faggots are not the type to make significant development. you have to take risks and pinkos are risk-averse.

>silicon valley numale crowd could result in gains.
they have no money. they get paid $180k per year but pay $4k in monthly rent, but $4 coffee every morning, drink $5 kombucha at the local faggot spot, and have to pay for their HIV meds

do you think that these virtue signaling faggots will actually put their money where their mouth is? i don't think so

>are you saying that hiring unqualified women and shitskins just because they're women and shitskins is a good thing? serious question, lad.
no, i'm saying it's a pol meme to think that they'd hire these people because something they said reminds you of the anti-feminism videos you watch on youtube as a substitute for real political beliefs

>started FOUR WEEKS AGO
>babby portfolio
in my best pjw voice: Imagine My Shock

> i'm saying it's a pol meme to....
oh, so you don't have any actual arguments and you just throw around reddit memes. mayhaps you should return 2 reddit, nigger

>babby portfolio
still went over 3x my friend :^)

>oh, so you don't have any actual arguments and you just throw around reddit memes.
arguments against what, you low iq soyboy? you just made up some conspiracy about hiring black women that hasn't materialized and never will, because you unironically bought into /pol/ memes.

>still went over 3x my friend :^)
yeah, the growth isn't what I mocked, it was the fact that you started crypto a month ago and have no idea what you're talking about.

to give you an idea how good the market is right now, and how insignificant your 3x is: if you put it all into this sjw coin the moment you registered your account, you would have more than 4x'd even in the middle of this dip, lol

>soyboy
i absolutely guarantee that i'm more Veeky Forums than you. i challenge you to post a shirtless and timestamped pic of yourself. i will post mine first, and then you will follow. if you do not follow-up with your own TIMESTAMPED pic (listing bix, day, month, year, hh:mm), then it will be understood that you're fatter than me

do you accept?

I mean.. sure, I guess?

your move, soyboy

dont miss the dip

Get a load of this guy

you look like a faggot

LMFAOOOO can't believe you actually posted this you fucking faggot, neck yourself

holy shit I can't stop laughing, you come off as Dennis from IASIP

Lol inb4 cardio x 3 a week and one body weight full body session.

The only thing you should be proud of is that you’re not fat. Literally. Go post this on the misc and see how you do phaggot.

found the fatshit bucket crabs

jesus mate this isnt Veeky Forums but if it where youd 100% be a twink soyboy

i tried but binance wouldnt let me withdraw. sold it all and put in my monero wallet. no more snakes for me i guess

hahahaha faggot

fattie detected. post your pic

still waiting on the guy who accepted my challenge, too

>soyboy
you don't know what that word means

post your pic, fatass

BAITED THE SAME GUY 2 TIMES IN 24 HOURS

you guys reading this thread don't even know, this EXACT guy challenged me to this yesterday, I said yes and he actually went and wrote on his mirror for me, fuck wish I saved the pic from back then too

whats the matter dude, CBT threads on Veeky Forums not giving you enough attention because you don't stand out with your 8 month gains?

fats detected

>posts unsolicited topless photo of self
>demands others post pic
kys

also
>internally rotated shoulders
enjoy your quasimodo back in 2050

yeah post your pic haha i wanna see, no homo though

How many REQ to buy a boy like this?

You obviously don’t belong here.

>being this fat

You need to lift brah nahmsayin

hahahahahaha

I saw it. Some people are just so extremely insecure that they need to do/post the only thing they're proud of in this world

Biggest thing pushing this coin last few weeks has been coinbase rumours.

Basically they've been shot down.

XLM will correct for a while. Not buying dip because it WILL continue.

Money is on AION now

jesus christ I had to laught so hard at this haha

Nice just bought 100k

>confusing XRP for XLM

Stop shitting up the thread, fag.

>b-buy my bags pls guys

filter me then you dumb nigger. i owned that fag twice in two days and he still won't live up to the challenge that he agreed to.

You will be BEGGING to buy my bags when XLM is worth 750 BTC next year

I didn't know there were any hype for coinbase.
I bought it for all the reasons except that

what's the point of letting some anons basement dwellers know you're more /fit than them?
I mean it's cool for you but we really don't give a fuck

if this isn't proof that /pol/ = brainlets then i don't know what is

>tell stellarfags that we're dropping below 4k sats yesterday
>it's now below 4k sats

The "dip" isn't over, fags. Glad I had a stop loss at 4700 sats.

I put in a buy offer at 3100. Please dump and gimmie your bags

You look 5'7 tops

>ad hominem
not an argument. post your pic, fatass

fatties detected. seriously, you fatsos should just die. nobody can ever love ugly people like you. not even your moms like you, thats why they let you hide in the basement.

Can you post your pic? I want to confirm what I already know about you. I bet you're 6' (read, 5'10.5'') and fat

>Ripjew

>ad hominems are not arguments, and now immediately submit your own shirtless picture to this imageboard or you're fat and I win

>damn you guys won't show me your shirtless bodies so i can jerk off, you must be fat

you actually took the bait. I'm genuinely shocked

Why are you defending this kid? Why a body image saying your "so fukin tough" to un unrelated board and not expect backlash?

Seriously, is Veeky Forums really full of fat people? I mean, are all of you guys americans? Cos lol. You are so ugly you should die.

Nice ass.

it's pretty obvious he's gotten his pajeet friends to come and do a rescue mission

Can I post if I'm a big ugly retard but I would still rek this kid

I just genuinely hate fatties. C'mon. They're a waste of resources. If you're fat, I hope you die too.

No I won't buy the dip, because I'm already all in from the start

>and now immediately submit your own shirtless picture to this imageboard or you're fat and I win
we made an agreement

>bait
wrong. it's was an agreement and the dishonest nigger dutched out

thx mate my fav lift is squatz. i'm up to 290 for a 3x5 or 315 for a single, ass to grass

>pajeet
post timestamped pic of hand

>i'm up to 290 for a 3x5 or 315 for a single, ass to grass

Now I know why you hate fat people

i bet you're all fat

go for it mate

welcome to Veeky Forums.com, enjoy your stay. I can sort of understand you thinking it was a genuine agreement yesterday, but two days in a row dude? come on

this is just that same guy phoneposting, isn't it

ARE FAT PEOPLE THIS LONELY?

They should be, cos nobody could ever really love ugly godforsaken creatures. I'm being serious here. All fat people should be bullied until they finally commit suicide. As they should.

RIP jew

No you're fat. Just die. If your family members are fatsos too, I hope they get bullied to death until they kill themselves.

I'm fat, but I'll guarantee my cock is much bigger than yours. I challenge you to post pic of cock with biz written on it and timestamp etc etc

You go first, soyboy. Let's see who's man enough now.

a bodyweight lift isn't impressive

>I can sort of understand you thinking it was a genuine agreement yesterday, but two days in a row dude?
bitching out of a mutual agreement is nigger-tier behavior, my man

>being this butthurt

It's obvious. Just die fatso. Hide forever in your mom's basement

laughinggirls.pdf

kek, nice one

Did your fat uncle molest you when you were young and now the inner self hatred you have festering in yourself comes out as you being a fatty hater?

Sorry man

>I'll guarantee my cock is much bigger than yours
7.75'' x 5.75'' cum at me bro

>You go first
how about following the original format of my challenge--(you) go first and i'll follow :^)

MOMMY NEVER TAUGHT ME ABOUT CARBS

yeah, but it must be frustrating when actually strong people come and break your ATH first week in the gym

>I'm fat

Then stop typing and just die.

nice ID

back2reddit

never been on reddit so not sure what you mean.