/RGT/ - Robinhood general thread

Freaky Friday edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.chinanewborun.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=236223&p=irol-newsArticle&id=2318243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

First for natural gas.

First

reminder to pick up more MJX and XXII today

Guy from yesterday.
I sold my amd for like a 50c profit and put all that into Insy again which immediately got me 5$

Still waiting for XXII to moon... its gonna happen right...g-guys

Are weed stocks done? At least deflating in the short term?

Short term: maybe
Long term: The ride is only starting

Thanks Faggy. I'm up 5% on that PULM

So who's on the CCIH ship?

OHRP. easy bounce play

oh fuck, someone convnce me not to fall for this dead bio penny meme

I just wanted to say, I can't remember which tripfag it was, but one of you tripfags that frequents this thread tried to shit on me for shilling XXII at 2.20 saying it was going to drop hard. Go fucking kill yourself you stupid tripfag.

I only bought one share of IIPR yesterday :(

It's down 80%, it's not like it can get any lower right? :^)

Why can't it go lower?

BORN

Why not just buy crypto for faster gains?

That would be irrational.

In ophr. So when do we get out, lads?

CNET looking like it could pump again

$5

BORN and VII are better plays today.

Why not both? Can't hurt to diversify

>what is opportunity cost

BORN looks like a chink scam but I'm in on VII and can verify this shits gonna moon

reasoning?

Because getting excited over 5% gains is boring as fuck

>buy high, sell luw

Fuck, I know OHRP is going to have a good recovery today, but I just can't convince myself to buy into it. I feel like I'm going to have a goddamn heart attack.

ir.chinanewborun.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=236223&p=irol-newsArticle&id=2318243
"Third Quarter 2017 Quick View

Total revenue decreased 24.1% to RMB457.0 million ($68.9 million[1]) from RMB602.2 million in the third quarter of 2016.
Gross profit decreased 7.7% to RMB30.1 million ($4.5 million) from RMB32.6 million in the third quarter of 2016.
Net income decreased 84.2% to RMB1.3 million ($0.2 million) from RMB8.0 million in the third quarter of 2016.
Basic and diluted earnings per American Depositary Share ("ADS") were RMB0.05 ($0.01) for the quarter ended September 30, 2017. Each ADS represents one of the Company's ordinary shares."

Evidently they make shite beer

>NCTY exploding
Wtf is happening in Chinese video games?

Is there any way Canadians can use Robinhood? I know technically you can't just wonder if there's any loopholes. Currently using Questrade (5$ per trade) so not terrible, but free would be nice.

Pretty positive start to the day for Canadian weed sector. Green across the board or very near it at the moment. It seems Canada is unimpressed by the Sessions tantrum yesterday. I have two stocks that are heavily involved in the US market and those are looking positive today as well:

Phivida Holdings (VIDA). Brand new company that just started public trading a couple weeks ago. They make CBD infused foods and drinks. Up 13% today thanks to a news report saying they've secured a deal with a Japanese company to sell their CBD stuff in Japan.

Future Farm Technologies (FFT). They got hammered bad yesterday and lost 20%. Sharp climb upward today and looking to repair the damage. Gapped down at open, back up to yesterday's close price and the chart is looking bullish for the remainder of the day. FFT just closed a deal for a 10 acre fully operational Greenhouse in Florida.

China is currently popping.

Just a reminder to everyone that with HODLing through short BS...you can make it

>Chinese video games
>video games

You guys are never going to make it if you can't look at the bigger picture.

I take it I'm the only one who picked up a bunch of Chinese stocks ~$1 after CNET went apeshit. yesterday.

>VIDA

They're up 16% now and climbing.

MJX still a nice long term hold?

Why is VII a good play?

>almost broke even from your initial investment
Nice.

this gave me hope

Morning dip is over. Sorry if your stop losses got TRIGGERED. Time to make money now.

Absolutely.

VIDA up 19% now. Possible moon mission in progress.

Yes.

AMD looking great boys!

srra igc all in

r8 / h8

Bumping.

>not one penny stock meme

Live a little, user. Take a flyer on some bullshit.

I made $125k profit with like $10k invested on a couple of sub-penny stocks in 2014, it was fun but I don't want to get back into that game.

I'm currently long on the US dollar index.

I like the people who live there.

Are you claiming double bottom?

No, I like the people who live there.

Do it

I live here, so thanks I guess.
Good luck with that trade.

NVAX has dropped like that twice for me now. I'm holding ridiculous amounts hoping for good news on the flu vaccine but I've definitely rode that one down 80% twice over in the last 3 years. It's a hodl that I'm actually ashamed to still be in.

looks good to me. nick AMD pick up under 10

Yeah, that was a quick turnaround on AMD, I'm thinking I should've sold yesterday or the day before when it was above $12 though. I'm debating on whether or not I should try to hold out for $13 again.

I'm in both multiplying my eggs

I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread trades crypto as well.

Everyone except me, I'm a dividend fag :-)

FPAY

$cogt is long time hold and with great returns already up 50 cents from a month ago. Wish I didn't have weak hands though.

Fucking rent-a-center ass shit. Actually these probably make bank off of stupid poor people... Hmm....

market's a very quiet, going into the end of week :(

reduced most of my long positions on the dow and nasdaq, looking to see continued weakness in gold to add to shorts

CPAH has been climbing pretty well this past week if anyone wants to climb aboard.

*markets are

United Rentals INC (URI). These guys profit off of rich people that need to build things bigly.

I’m wondering what the news will be for NSPR next week.

btw, did you end up getting into TBT?

Long Oil,
Short Nat Gas

Can a stock do that? Can a stock explode twice?

I bought and sold it twice this week for about 1% each trade. I honestly think it's going to trend up this year, so pretty must free swings on it if you buy on a dip.

nice

They are going to become a medical blockchain company

is this the next (+150%) blockchain penny stock meme

Is the reading NASDAQ press releases right before the markets open the best way to get in on pump and dumps early?

go home grannies, heard of thing called cryptocurrency?

I have no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Holding just about 2000 shares of FTK right now, waiting for the moon to continue. Looking for like 50% gains on this one with how oil/natty gas are trading.

you cryptokids can't trade for shit, you'll be crying about your evaporating monopoly money while I'm still over here churning out 100% returns every quarter in tHe bOrInG sToCk mArKeT

the fuck outta here

No. A morning gap report is what you want for that game.

>5929950

NSPR will spike then?

Oh yeah? Where are your millions then? 11 quarters and you supposed to be worth more than a million?

When i dropped a hundred and forgot about a coin and it blew out and gave me a billion that i will never be able to withdraw but still that's worth more than you and much faster

Just a reminder, bagholder doesn't know shit. TEUM gonna end today above $3, get in.

>i'm the only one

Yeah you and everyone's fucking mom. Every stock with "China" in the name went nuts today.

I bought into MU meme. Did I fuck up?

SRAX going nuts right now

Should be a safe hold all yr. Memory prices are not going down with all the demand.

Care to fill me in on what that is?

How was I supposed to know your Ponzi scheme wasn't done yet? Look, I'm sorry you actually made money.

MU is still looking good. Their P/E is ridiculously low and their revenues & profits are projected to keep growing at a fairly high rate quarter after quarter. All the analysts are predicting a $60+ price per share.

Personally I think it'll hit at least $70/share in 2018.

Thanks, sold my MU.

Yesterday you dipshit.

No big5guy?

Did you not see AH yesterday?

I actually didn't. I took all my positions before close.

I got into Crypto in DECEMBER and I made 800% gains. In a MONTH.

YOU DUMB. MOTHER. FUCKER.

Keep investing in a post-bubble dinosaur no one cares about anymore and all the money is already circulated around that pool.

I'll make 5 times more than you will by literally choosing a random crypto because it has a cool logo.