H Y P E B E A S T

H Y P E B E A S T

it's literally Omisego all over again

This shit is a meme. I'm making money though

No, this is way worse.

>b-b-b-but shitcoin
>b-b-b-but shilling his own coin

he's got an allstar team, can't deny that user.

CHINK
H
I
N
K

SCAM
C
A
M

This is just 14 times worse than selfies in front of Google.

Already made my money and got out. Wish I had sold higher since I knew it flew too close to the sun.
It literally did the same thing as Stellar Lumens.

Now we gotta figure out what the next nigger coin to moon for no reason is

lmao TRON is such a fuckin scam, don't baghold it

i was saying exactly this in another thread about omg. these asian marketers know how to make shit look like gold

Why is it worse? He's announcing new devs to improve the tech which is better than a bunch of stickers
Am I missing something here?

Sold a little earlier today, but im going to use it to buy back in. This chinese hypebeast literally wont stop pumping this shit.

Now that there are a lot of dumb money in the market youd probably want to be in the dumbest coins.

i know Veeky Forums hates charlie lee but after this bloodbath of a correction we are gonna have, you will think the fat guy is a saint compared with some of these other chinks

I am pretty sure the "devs" did like a summer internship at the companies so justin can put some nice hypewords Like Alibaba Microsoft to pull in more dumb money.

Don't you recognize that 14B valuation for literally nothing besides a doggy game is tiny little bit too much?

This is the correction LOL.

Jesus christ.
Could you imagine any executive at a legitimate company asking people to send resumes through twitter.

I'm not even joking, this chink is such a fucking nobody scammy cunt trying to pump the value of his garbage coin by namedropping large tech companies.

It's legitimately embarrassing and anybody who falls for it is a moron.

Or he could have offered $1m worth of TRX each to senior devs to join TRX.

Think about it, if you were pumping a coin, its absolutely worth it giving $1m worth of your coin to a senior Alibaba dev just so his presence can pump ur stack.

im not talking about tron you mouthbreather, im talking about btc.
fucking summerfags and their vaporware addiction i swear..

lmao just lmao at this fuckin guy, his twitter is gold. the epitomy of whats wrong with crypto currently

>they care that he's possibly lying

Who gives a shit, it's gonna pump up the price, normies love him...

Nobody intends to hold this forever

A L I B A B A
L
I
B
A
B
A

Seriously this guy is the biggest fucking namedropper of all time. What a fucking complete faggoty piece of shit scammer, just bought 100k

This is the correct response

You mean Iota
>muh microsoft partnerships

I dont think this fucker is lying. But i do believe he did something unethical to get the devs to join like giving them a stack of TRX.

I mean his tokens are locked up. If he introduces fucking intern level devs this shit will dump along with his locked up stack.

>Give $1m to an alibaba senior dev
>Announce alibaba dev
>Remaining stack value pumps $100m to $1b in value
Lol profit.

You guys are fucking retarded dont cry when this shit goes to $1

Always follow the Chinese money. Don't be a cuck and try fight or reason with it.

Someone get Justin a skateboard.

BUY BUY BUY BUYB BUY BUY BUY BUYB BUY BUY BUY BUYB

This actually is a good rule, but the reason why I trust Litecoin over TRX.

TRX is chinese too you dumbass...

He can't keep getting away with it.

to all saying tron is a shitcoin, none of you have ever given an explanation as to why you believe that
Please, enlighten me

You have to enlighten what TRX has right now to justify the 14B valuation. I am listening very carefully. Since you are invested you will for sure know some good arguments

It is a shitcoin but with the god tier hype. And if you havent noticed by now hype > fundamentals.

have you read justin sun's twitter? i suggest you go do that

I wish sergey shilled as hard as this fucker...

how long until normies realise tron is all hype?

will they realise? I mean people still buy scam citizen

so, your argument is that he hypes the coin, therefor it has no future? DYOR you lazy fuck.

I don't give a shit if it's vaporware or whatever. Clearly, everyone fudding is:
- retarded
- trying to accumulate more

If you know anything about the chinese, you know they have a very closed market. They will eat up anything done by a big chinese company. The only thing that matters are connections or 关系 as they call it. This dude has it all. It's not gonna fail.

>muh market cap

Doesn't mean shit. Will it crash? Maybe. Dip along the way? Obviously.

One year from now you'll be looking at 10$ per TRX though. Now come at me.

It is too high to come back. Once they reached 1 bn market cap, the only way is up. Plus, they have arguably the best shill in all crypto history.

Lol fuck you, i bought into this shit because of the volume and the hype. Its inevitable this will get listed on other large exchanges and pumped to the andromeda galaxy.

Fuck the whitepaper, following the hype has made me rich. Last thing i need is a CEO like Sergey who went dead silent after SIBOS.

exactly, all these newfags on here think they're educating themselves on coins by reading peoples comments on Veeky Forums lmao. they're fucking morons

So you get your arguements from the twitter account of the CEO of your project? mhm like i said, doesn't justify the 14B valuation. Could you give me any technological or technical insight?

This. He is going to Chinese Trump tweet us to the goddamn moon again. Strap in brainlets.

dayum son this guy i love him

The art of Alts
by Sun Shill

$10 per TRX? Then the dollar is literally nothing worth. Good job.

how about you just sit your retarded ass down and shut the fuck up, enjoy your gains dumbass.

can I get an ELI5 on what tron is?

And yet, here you are.

DID YOU NOT FUCKING READ ANY OF THIS

A L I B A B A
L
I
B
A
B
A

THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW, STOP ASKING FUCKING QUESTIONS. ALIBABA ALIBABA BIKE COMPANY ALIBABA TRX DOGS ALIBABA COINBASE IN OPEN SOURCE CODE ALIBABA DOGS TRX SENIOR ALIBABA DEV

ALIBABABBABABAB

ALIBABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
L
I
B
A
B
O

yes i am here to call all of you fucking morons,

I'm definitely ALIBABAnking in this fucking shitcoin hahahahaahuaiahuahaa

>muh fundamentals
neck yourself whitepaper faggots. no one cares about the tech in this game stop coping

>Holding ICX
>missing all these sweet gains

I FOMO so hard but I don't dare to step out of ICX at this point...

Seriously, this one is all about hype. Do not fight it. Do not search for logic. Pessimistic approach is this making at least another 3x.

Buy a dip and just make the money. Then get out.

fucking retard you still have like 19 days until icx actually moons retard

glad i bought this coin at 3 cents thanks Veeky Forums hahahahah

I'm only gonna try to educate you this once and won't respond to you after this post.

If you like your market cap so much and are talking about valuation, it's very simple. If I bought 1 TRX right now for 100$, do you know what would happen? That would make the market cap of TRX 10 trillion for that specific time alone. Does it mean someone dumped 10 trillion dollars into TRX? FUCK NO YOU MONGOLOID MEDITERRANEAN MIDGET.

Read something for once in your life besides retarded opinions on internet forums. Educate yourself about the chinese culture and you'll know for a fact why this project won't fail.

I sold a 1/3 of my stack for more ICX, REQ and VEN. Probably gonna hold the rest.

should i buy into it for the news?

>no working project just tweets and promises
I guess that was his plan all long to make normies interested in his shitcoin truly a mastermind

>they invested based on reading the whitepaper
>they think normies will do the same and invest accordingly

aaand that's why all the cheap coins just went up 5x+ recently. because normies think they're a steal at pennies, disregarding everything else. I have explained this shit to my own mom about 10x and she STILL doesn't understand that low price =/= it has the potential to go up massively.

People seriously don't fucking understand this shit at all. I'm pulling my fucking hair out trying to explain why price doesn't matter but it does not register through her head, and that's exactly what most noobs will be like. Ergo, should have bought all the

Wrong example for a wrong justification. Then the valuation of TRX would mean TRX is worth 10T dollars for you and ONLY YOU.

When literal the demand and supply (101 of economy) decided, ok TRX is wroth $100 then it's worth 10T.

Do you really think when i sell my little gold coin right now for 1$ it makes the whole gold market going down like shit?

Oh god this board is fucking terrible. trying to cope their investments with wrong analogies. BUT LETS GO ALIBABA 10TRILLION EASILY..

That’s what was shilled when it was 0.02 Stay poor.

Nice job my man! Who smart money here? Lol @ reddit kunts thinking smart money means buying coins that dumb money avoids. Smart money buys in anticipation of the dumb money.

Spend some of dat fat gains on hookers bro, you deserve it for being smart and not wasting your time on whitepapers.

A L I B O B A
L

I

F

U

C

K

I

N

G

B

O

O

B

O

O

B

A

B

Y
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holy fuck this coin is great at daytrading. Goes 10% back and forth within the minute with general tint upwards. Literally impossible to lose cash on this

V A P O R W A R E
A
P
O
R
W
A
R
E

What really??? let me try

Seriously. Everything I have invested in has been based on hype, news, and appearance of "cheapness". Whitepapers mean sweet fuck all in the short term. Long term is different. Point is you can make way more money short term trading psychology rather than trading fundamentals. Why the hell would you hold something actually viable, when it will take months/years to appreciate? Literally just buy shilled shitcoins and flip them... it's that easy.