Just cashed out 5k profit and paid off all my debts and bought some musical shit i've wanted for ages

Just cashed out 5k profit and paid off all my debts and bought some musical shit i've wanted for ages.

Feelsgoodman, plus I still have more than that left in profit in the market.

What do you spend your /gains/ on.

>What do you spend your /gains/ on
more crypto

>cashing out
top kek, way to fuck up your future gainz

I haven’t. The numbers going up is a game to me now

Meh. Made.4 BTC in the last week off my current stack.

Can do it again, never taken anything out of crypto yet and wanted to have something to show for it.

Trading cryptos is my favorite video game.

Watches, electronics and just normal living expenses.

I have cashed out as little as $1k in july to get myself new tires for the car and get a new monitor to be moe comfy.
>regrets
>nightmares
Wish I hadnt done that. I wouldve used my bicycle if I knew it was a 15k trade-off at eoy2017

how do i get into trading crypto? it sounds like easy moeny

>spending gains

Loser.

I cash out at 5 mil post tax, no less. Buy a house and retire.

Why do normies feel the need of paying debts like fuck off i haven't paid any single significant debt in my whole life i mean i could pay but i wont i have principles

nothing, i dont cash out. i need to be a superpower with 100bil net worth by 2025 else i wont be satisfied. i wanna manipulate the world and kill some jews

Lol are you me ?
I guess we'll be enemies

accumulating tether

or we can join forces and wreak havoc?

YOU FUCKED UP
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>CASHING OUT AT 5K
HOW PATHETIC

what musical gainz did you purchase?

I would cash out buy a computer that can mine. You fucked up.

This is literally me. Like no joke, this is what my goal is. Get enough money to fuck with the Jews

do you think im laughing? i want to be powerful and kill all the freemasons and be the sole ruler of this world. not even joking. i wont be satisfeid with less. all or nothing

CASHING OUT IS THE POINT OF FUCKING DAYTRADING YOU FUCKING MORONS

If you're wage cucking and trading, it shouldn't matter.

gl to you my friend, i hope to meet you in the future. that day we will ask each other: "are you the dude from Veeky Forums who wanted to kill the jews?"
it will be a glorious moment.

If you truly believe in crypto you'd know that keeping your money in BTC or ETH is smarter than converting it to smelly fiat.

Someone buy me an OP 1 !!!

You'll have to kill me first faggot

-signed the next Marcus Aureulius

Theres 3 of us now we can join forces but when we reach the top we'll fight eachother to death

i dont spend my gains, i only put my gains to work.