LMAO. Why are you so bitter? Will you neck yourself if the upgraded OMG level shill Justin Sun pumps this to $0.8 to $1?

LMAO. Why are you so bitter? Will you neck yourself if the upgraded OMG level shill Justin Sun pumps this to $0.8 to $1?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7o7tw3/an_important_message_for_justin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL OF YOU FAGS CALL IT A SHITCOIN BUT NEVER ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN WHY, YOU DONT KNOW SHIT AND WILL REGRET IT

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

The comments read like baby's first cryptocurrency.

People talking of the price reaching triple digits. Holy fuck.

I made enough profit on other coins. I just think this is a shitstain on the entire cryptomarket and its downfall will probably have far more adverse effects than just TRX losing its value.

i want this coin to become bigger than ethereum and ripple, why? so when the coin collapses it takes the largest amount of retards in crypto, ever, with it.

For anyone who thinks its a scam heres this.

thats what im hoping for. i hope they all get digitally gassed

The coin is holding value well despite bitcoin rise, this should show you how much faith there is in it.

sell now and post your pink wojacks next week.

Screenshot of OP to call him retard next week when this unironically climbs to 60/70c

Same, just took the screenshot.

Expecting another 120% gains today, the nights dip is over.

I'm not gonna risk chasing moons but I would not be the least bit surprised if JUSTIN HYPEBEAST pumps this useless shitcoin to $2 this week, the normie money is piling on fast

I believe.

$2 and I will be a very wealthy man

>Justin Sun
Justin

i only need $1 to get out of this coin and move on JUSTIN HURRY UP

Can't even hit 1500

Party over

>Coin burn this week
>Constant announcements
>Justin Sun constantly tweeting
>Normies love it

Explain to me why this shitcoin isn't going to the moon this week?

Where do you see this coin in a year or two?

>no new signups on binance
doesnt that mean its gonna stagnate?

Ay wuttup mah Nigga tryna develope día code homie hold up u kno I be responsible soon need dis Nigga cheddah

I have 500 of these babies for some reason, lambo when?

>Coin burn this week
Doesn't mean jack shit if they don't burn from the circulating supply.

lol as if normies know the difference, stop fighting the hype.

Soon 1TRX = 0.5ETH

reddit.com/r/Tronix/comments/7o7tw3/an_important_message_for_justin/

This will be one hell of a bloodbath

Is the tron-followers the worst fanbase in crypto? I think it is, I hope they lose their entire investment and go into poverty.

Oosh, this is making me want to pull out.

tfw jokingly toss in .1 of an eth into this shit a week ago and normies pump it into 1 eth token for me.

thanks for the money faggots!

Sucks to be notroner.

"A big thank you from me as well. You've truly changed and helped so so many lives thus far. We all appreciate your dedication and fortitude in the Tron Foundation and giving us something to believe in!"

I seriously hope justin does a confido

Whats the cheapest way to buy this and where will it be in 2 weeks

It's like a fucking religion.

I have some TRX but come on.

im already up 7000% on my initial investment so feeling pretty comfy.

The project and CEO Jackie Hype are quite good.

However the fact this coin will likely not make it past 10€ hurts a lot

Thing is. My "entire" initial investment wasnt even that much.

Tron is a joke but you have to be an idiot to not profit from this normie hype fountain.

I bought 22k @ 0,06$ two days ago, now it's at 0,21$ but i think it's still worth it.
I bought mines at Binance, but you can't register there temporarily because of the huge traffic that's been going on lately.

trx is my only hope
pls help

i dont realy get the its a scam shills
i read the whitepaper heard the pitch on the streams and checked the development released on the github

it all seems like a solid project
then again today BI wrote a story and said verge is one of the best altcoins out there

shills shilling shills

pls

most people who diss tron are people who missed the moon mission and are salty.

I wanted to do the same thing with verge lol

Holy shit that hurt. I unironically bought 100k of this shitcoin after it got airdropped and it's making me rich. I don't know how I feel right now

this

Anyone with half a brain knows it's a shitcoin, but anyone with half a brain can see that Justin Sun is an absolute 5 star bullshit artist and salesman, so normies will be fucking hurling money into it.

I think crypto in general is a massive bubble that will implode like nothing else, but while it lasts I'm happy to get filthy rich off gullible retards

Are we going to make it bros or are we just fucked?

Yep. Between this and XRP, there's our opportunity to scare away normalfags and pajeets. Justin Sun is a genius marketer and an unsung hero.

21 billion dollar market cap, if you include the total supply, for an ERC20 token created six months ago. People were justifiably pointing out the disconnect between realistic valuations and marketcap when crypto startups were reaching 50-100 millions. Tron did TWO HUNDRED TIMES that.

The crash is going to be epic.