I'm the guy who called out vechain before it blew up at 30 cents, dash before it's run...

I'm the guy who called out vechain before it blew up at 30 cents, dash before it's run, and saw the anticipation of litecoin.

If you wish to be poor than don't read my post. These are the coins you buy and hold. Don't be fucking stupid and day trade. I'll only post this once since I've accumulated what I have. Seriously to sell before the year's end is retarded. Without further a due. Here are my picks

Long Term
Enigma - 8.5/10 - devs are what one me over

Elix - 8/10 - same as above & their ahead of schedule.

Request - 7/10
Vechain/Walton - 9/10 Walton is underrated as fuck

Factom - 9.5/10 literally a sleeper agent

Coins I said No
Not saying it's a bad pick, just that during my research I didn't see these as long term holds. They could certainly make you money, but I didn't feel confident like I did the ones above.

PRL
ADA
XRB
ICX
THAT
TRON
DRGN
ARK
BAT
ENJ

So LINK is not on your No list

Elix - 8/10 - same as above & their ahead of schedule.

i stopped taking you serious

Why would bat be on the no list

Devs really "one" you over ey? I'll listen to you

Yes

Why?

Thanks user, very appreciated insight. Looking for long term holds.

Link is on my no list. Like I said I'm not saying don't invest or look into. I just decided to pass.

Im typing on my phone so excuse the spelling, but yes on elix. I spend hours looking over multiple coins and these I believe will net you positive results at the end of the year.

Honestly I could care less if you buy or not, just trying to help biz since you guys make me laugh.

where's xlm?

>without further a due
>one me over
Thanks for the laugh op. Make sure you update us with your $364 Blockfolio when you finally buy into crypto

add BNT if you're banking on ETH, at least for a short term play. XRP is the only other project that I like as much as some that you listed above (for profit) but it's overpriced imo. CVC seems to also really have their shit together, I'm accumulating unless the key really takes off.

I would throw some cash into xlm. This was a definite pick way back last year

>Factom - 9.5/10 literally a sleeper agent

what is so special about faktom?

It is also already at 500 mill market cap

these threads are retarded, anyone that starts with "I'm the guy who" is just memeing and listing all the coins they're personally holding.

Elix is shit btw, its been a vessel for PnD groups for awhile now. Anonymous dev team, shitty project, it's a fucking joke. If you want anyone to take you seriously get that turd off your list.

Anyone curious about elix should take notice of this post, and then do your own research.

>puts pajeet image
>is probably a pajeet

nothing to see here, move along

>4.2 million led by billionaire Tim draper
>Grant given by bill & Melinda gates foundation
>Us department of Homeland security partnership confirmed
>6 confirmed partnerships as of last year. Unable to state others due to NDA
>Contracts in China to help develop smart cities

Not to mention pajeet grammar.

>I tried to tell them father

>one me over
>one
10/10 wood bye

literally, the only reason i'm here is because he's put his hat in for FCT and put down ADA, ICX, TRON, DRGN, ARK, and BAT.

It's one of the best projects around with at least a 6x in the works over the next years. The only reason you should be reluctant to grab FCT is if you think bitcoin or whatever other big name project will outperform a bare minimum of a 6x.

6x is a valuation away from speculation too. XRP makes sense to grab up to something like... maybe 5$ with mass adoption over swift. FCT is a steal for anything under $100.

why not ICX, got a small position but didnt research much.

nope

I looked into Icx, I didn't like that it was being shilled like crazy on biz.

I did consider putting in a small amount because it sounded good on paper.

It doesn't have as much substance compared to the others imo (I have 50 for gambling).
I think ICX, OMG, NEO, are good to ride out, but they really seem to be lacking in terms of fundamentals that can back up a target price in fiat. OMG being the best of those 3 from what i've seen. that said, the gain from OMG, BNT, FCT, and NEO will be significantly lower than ICX if it really does start shooting for something like $60 or $100. I'm holding my ICX for a few months, probably through Q3.

It does seem a bit ambitious and hyped. Maybe i'll try to hold it until eoy and see where it's at.

BAT
BATBAT
BATBATBAT
BATBATBATBAT

lol why is BAT not a longterm hold. One of the few coins with an actual established genius behind it and it already has a working product. Just curious as to why your common sense is abysmal.

Enigma seems alright. Elix is 10 Years too early. Request is meh. Vechain is solid. Walton is meh. Don’t know enough about Factom. Cardano and BAT shouldn’t been in your shit list. Tron is super shitty

how is XRB a No? It's rebranding to NANO. basically NEO 2.0. Partnership with Dadi. Revamping wallet for rebrand including OSX/Android wallet apps. Already won binance vote. partnership rumored with Facebook. Raiexchange coming out.. feeless instant scalable. you must be very biased cuz XRB is going to $1000 end of year with or without you

not to mention ledger wallet already offered to support it for FREE. did you even read the whitepaper. asshole

XRB was my biggest investment so far and not stopping investing in it.

Why ada and icx ? what's the next smartcontract platform to replace ether ?

what determines the value of the "working product?" Marketing..? and it competes with... firefox, chrome, and safari? good luck.

can you shill me on DAG vs Blockchain with a reference to a whitepaper or something? what convinced you to invest in DAG algo? why XRB and not byteball?

ADA has no working product. Based on theory, I can't invest in this.

I tried liking bat read a lot about it. Decided not for me. To be honest, I'd put cardano on a shit list vs bat.

hell yea brotha. even with all the failed FUD attempts XRB is still recovering. all the Dips get bought out in under 15 minutes. I bought BTC when it was under $100 back in 2013 and I remember a SHIT ton of idiots FUDing BTC that it was never gonna make it. XRB is revolutionary and I find it funny how most people are saying it will fail just like how BTC did. I'll be laughing so hard the end of this year.

That's the thing. I can't envision Bat going to go mainstream vs chrome, Firefox & opera.

>Without further a due

I'm not that technical person sorry, someone else could fill in for this. Best shill for me was sending XRB from wallet to wallet, it was fucking fast. Didnt really research byteball, felt like XRB is a working product that just needs exposure. Got in around 2 dollars and bought more until it hit around 20.

thanks for the honesty. I'll keep looking at it from the sidelines for now. BTC VM is really exciting to me.

What are the short-to-mid term picks? A month, 2 tops

name 5 reasons why XRB is a no? that's right you can't come up with 5 reasons. /thread

They're Asian

Everything you listed is a shitcoin save for Factom. Not saying they can't move, but unless you can prove you're a brainlet and therefore in tune with what brainlets will pump, there's no saying if your previous calls were luck or insight into the "wisdom" of the crowds.

BOUNTY

I feel dumber after reading this. Thanks

Oh my god that lady looks incredible

Retarded advice

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

FunFair
Bat
VeChain
Xtrabytes
Bulwark

What about Stellar OP?

Lol it’s not a browser. Brave is the browser and its pretty decent. BAT will be an adon for Brave made by the dude who made Firefox

Autistic choices
Stay poor

>BAT will be an adon for Brave
>Brave needs to be adopted for BAT to succeed
dammit man, try fucking harder. it's not a confident long term pick.

My picks again are long term, (6 months+) I'm not looking to day trade. Money can be made in more ways than 1 and long term holds on legit projects is one

I don't know why the tokens are even needed. What makes this special?

I'm glad someone still remembers WTC at least. It was my first moon mission. Your thoughts on MTL? It used to be a top 25 coin but has since then fallen out of the top 100.

this is your reason for no?

Closing thread, waste of time

>holding 90% PRL
>nearly up 10x since initial investment
>started december 20
this guy knows what's up

post moar of this fridgemode slampig

im the guy in the picture
fuck trump btw

BAT and DRGN on your 'no' list for long term is a mistake. Request is a good pick. FCT is def. a sleeper, I agree. Overall not bad, but you're going to be wrong about BAT and DRGN.

>one me over
>their ahead
holy fuck kill yourself you pajeet

i'm waiting on mtl, omg, and cvc
all 3 seem like they'll do well, but only after we see what happens with btc (not really dependent, just a timeframe). give it like... 3 weeks

Dude this is all speculation. As far as I’m concerned that not even that bad in crypto. That’s one of the more straight forward goals for a coin out there. Advertise Brave < Get ppl using Brave < BAT works < perfect.

Honestly I feel strongly for metal. The CEO not to much, though its all about execution to normies.