XVG THREAD

Verge moon imminent

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@noahruderman/why-verge-is-a-scam-and-fails-to-offer-real-privacy-6fbcab232fb5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idiot. Read this and educate yourself medium.com/@noahruderman/why-verge-is-a-scam-and-fails-to-offer-real-privacy-6fbcab232fb5
Then kys

software engineer here with 10+ year enterprise experience.
Verge is not a scam. In fact, XVG is just about the only open source crypto project with long-term potential. Github repo tells a story only a few of us can follow.
There's a good reason for all the FUD. The centralized coins are scared shitless.
Stay poor /biz

Indeed. This coin has very dependable movements. One guy has projected it going to 5.50 eventually based on its patterns. No one is even listening to the fuds anymore.

oh oh one more thing. you reddit tier brainlets are going to be salty again because you can only see value if it ordinates from a consensus field.
hahahahahahahahahahahashahashahahahahahahsahashsahshshshshhshs
>takes long drag
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nah shilled shitcoin

I'm wrote games for a living, mostly c++, and sunerok s code is shit. Stop lying to the good anons of this board Ranjeet

I*
Sorry for phone posting

the market disagrees with you. game coders are shit. youre embarrassing yourself.

>Game coders are shit
>Embarrassing myself
You're just baiting aren't you. Fill the empty void by antagonising anons on shifty subforums. Kill yourself.

and another verge thread turns into a hate-fest.

- Merk

kek, whats your twitter? I'll tip you 50k xvg to help with that victim/high horse mentality.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums...
Privacy coins will be the winners in the end.
>but it's a scam because it had IP issues!
>It's not a privacy coin!
Give it time anons. This shit doesn't get developed over night.

if you cucks are in this coin, then you must hate money. I will see you at 50 cents austic fucks and fking pjeets need to pump this coin

I bouthgt it yesterday at 0.17 will I lose my money?

Only if you sell at a loss...

I plan on holding

we are going to moon!

This one goes out to you Vergin girl.

Hope you're OK buddy.

So why aren't you out coding coins where the real money is at instead of making Barbie's Dreamhouse vidya for Sorry and Xborx.

OS engineer here

Verge's Github is very much shit. Coding style is atrocious, commits are very clearly made in a way to pump the market, and there was a really nasty bug that sat in master for at least 3 days before being addressed (your wallet would be drained with Tx fees)

Game user is right, Verge is shit.

>Has issues with formatting

You sound like a woman. Pretty code that doesnt work.

lmao enjoy the next time sunerok checks in a wallet breaking bug and you all lose everything because no one checks his fucking work lmao

enjoy ur doge bags

jumped ship at 0.25 from 0.005

Easiest and best decision I ever made.

Finally someone called it Doge. Thanks cunt, I needed that. Call it an exit scam next.

drop the bags vergin