Zcl Zclassic, BTCP Bitcoin Private

Whales are fed its moon time!

Hop on board for your quick 2x and then stick around for a couple weeks for your free Bitcoin Private

For those who dont know ZCL and BTC holders get a 1:1 airdrop of Bitcoin Private the newest (and most appealing) Bitcoin fork

Thats the thing, this will be probbly the best fork of all and with a very limited supply, im defintly in

Just look at this sexy logo too for BTCP

I'm aware of the fork and tech for BTP but what's the word on the potential growth of it and are people gonna dump the fuck outta ZCL when it does fork?

who gives a shit people want the fucking BTCP
You'll get a coin that's probably equal or more in value and you can dump your ZCL after to buy more BTCP

Threw all my spare yellenbucks into this, ended up with 27.9 ZCL. Better late than never.

AAHHHHH I WAS STILL ACCUMULATING

that logo doe

Well it's finally a real innovation on bitcoin. It will be very highly in demand for whales and people freaked out by taxes. It might even compete with Monero for the crown of Private coins

Look at Verges explosion of growth.

Also there will only be 18.5 million BTCP so demand will be huge

>ZCL taking off
>BTC farts
>Drops

Goddamn

Oh shit, I thought it would crash harder but it already recovered, looks like the moon mission is real this time

weeeeeeee

Any exchange supporting the fork so far?

ATH reached - moon time boys!!!

Devs literally called everyone to not release any news before everything is perfect so no,but better prepare

It's the dumb whale bot having seizures again. I think the whale is at a breaking point of rage quitting.

Got it.
Still mining it with nvidra cards, going to hold till fork and maybe short zcl after x10

If you assume chart will repeat patterns we are going to rise steady with some flash crashes

How would take advantage of the flash crashes? Put in some low ball bids?

There will be hardly or no buy orders.

Does this mean selling 1 bitcoin for 16 zclassic will get you 16 bitcoin private?

yes, but your math is shit

Whales use flash crash dump to trigger stop loss. But I honestly don't think there's anyone dumb enough to use stop loss in crypto.

He is seeing into the future - 1 ZCL will be worth $1000 before the fork.

Yeah I have no problem with that. I'd probably sell 1/3 or half my stack and keep the rest for BTCP

accumulation/day trading (but you would have to time the market very well)

It may be good this time when everybody will try to dump after fork

That makes sense. Thanks bizbros!

>being this retarded

The FOMO into this coin as the fork approaches could be epic, this could be one of the greatest opportunities of the year

Just kidding but be careful because it will likely have a large sell off prior to fork so you may get liquidated before having a chance to get your BTCP

Can't wait until it 10x's :)

This coin is immune to btc surge, perform well even.

yeah it will be fucking chaos very high risk/reward situation to be in

Because those in on it are literally only holding it for the fork.

I may put all my assets into this during this apparent BTC bullrun