Trump’s much-hyped ‘job boom’ is fake news

> 2017 was the worst year for job creation since 2011

/pol/tards will defend this

thinkprogress.org/trump-job-boom-actually-the-fewest-number-of-jobs-created-in-the-last-6-years-0465cb9b54c2/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZfjGOj4FT0
investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057
investing.com/economic-calendar/nonfarm-payrolls-227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poltards are dumbfucks. Fuck em.

This has nothing to do with crypto.
Die faggot

I know you retards rarely talk about actual economy here. But this is not a /crypto/ board.

Rent free

>Trump is a retard meme president and America is in slow decline

Wow, tell me more.

chart looks bad, but probably due a rise soon. be cautious with this one.

The only jobs Obumbo contributed were part time barista jobs.

how to buy the dip

>thinkprogress

You joking m8?

nice just bought 100k

Hmm let's have a look at their previous owner and current editor:

udd Legum is the founder and editor-in-chief of ThinkProgress, a news site based at the Center for American Progress.

Legum founded ThinkProgress in 2005,[1] running it for two years before leaving in 2007 to join Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign as research director.[2] Following the 2008 campaign, he practiced law in Maryland before returning to ThinkProgress in 2011, and became the site's editor-in-chief in May 2012.[3] Legum has drawn notice for reporting and commentary on a range of political topics, including the 2016 presidential campaign,[4] campaign finance,[5] the legacy of Martin Luther King in contemporary politics,[6] and the media's role in politics.[7]

Definitely not a shill :/

kek
>HERE IS YOUR FREE MONEY SIR

Looks like a pnd. Careful lads, only buy the dip if you can afford to loose. See you on the moon

trump moon mission soon

buy low sale high

>not crypto
Reported.

But this guy knows about crypto. He is a multimillionaire so you better follow his advice if you want to be successful.youtube.com/watch?v=lZfjGOj4FT0

not saying trump has anything to do with this chart, but it's most likely due to the US being at nearly full employment.

though the unemployment numbers don't take into account neets like you all who stopped looking for a job years ago. you're not just unemployed, you're unemployable and therefore not worth including in the statistic

Except Trump creates FULL TIME jobs
Ya boy Barry created a lot of PART TIME BARISTAS

Also Judd is an unabashed anti white kike.

These are the facts. Obama increased the job stats by boosting part-time minimum wage work while full-time living wage jobs took a sharp decline.

Obama is a homosexual retard

Fuck off back to pol obamaleaf

wow.
literally every post on their main page is bashing trump, directly and indirectly.

This is just as bad as breitbart, OP.

>think progress
>nasdaq closed at ATH

i don't like trump on a personal level, but there's no denying while he's been in office the economy has improved. you can argue that it's not credited to him if you like, but don't be an echo chamber cuck who blindly nods with anything that shits on him.

literally propaganda

OwO what is this?

what is this coin ? When does the ICO start ?

I wonder what it was over the last 9 years when Obama was first elected.
There is a good reason those few first years are hidden.

PnD

wow
it's almost like he has the worst approval rating of any sitting president after 1 year

Kikebart occasionally actually publishes news, that can't be said about thinkprogress

>thinkprogress

>a 'project' by Center for American Progress Action Fund

>The president and chief executive officer of CAP is Neera Tanden, who worked for the Obama and Clinton administrations and for Hillary Clinton's campaigns

>biggest donor to CAP is philanthropist George Soros

It's almost like polls are relevant...
>t. Nate Sodium Chloride

Maybe of the absolute shit economy he inherited?

I'm not American, but can never help but wonder how fucking deluded you can be that Republicans use the terrible numbers from Obama's first years in his first term to make a point while the entire fucking world was in the shitter.

Nice ad hominem bro

kek n1

well if you're going to say "LEAVE TRUMP ALONE" maybe there's a reason why most of the replies are negative

Maybe.
Just understand that site is an echochamber of your opinions.

>trying to control inflation and create/support useless jobs to appease working class minnows at the same time

i wasn't making an argument you slimy kike, just pointing out the biased source

Are you on the wrong board sweetie?
Nobody gives a shit about your agitprop here.

Define "most"

What the fuck are you talking about? This is literally called /crypto/ you dumb fuck.

Lol racism is fun, isn't it?

Why are you /pol/ dudes always so childish?

Is it because racist tendencies correlate with low intelligence?

If these are the people we're day trading against I think we're all going to make it, guys.

fair enough. just don't get too caught up in defending the indefensible.

most? people? US citizens? >50%?
to be honest most people who would vote for trump and agree with him and his policies wouldn't respond when asked if they voted for him or agree with him. they'd rather sit out than out themselves.

(((thinkgoyem.com)))

GET BOWLED DEMOCRAPS

This. Obamacare forced employers to cut full time jobs in big numbers. After Obamacare, many people were forced to work 2 or 3 jobs to make ends meet.

You're either a nigger or a jew I haven't decided yet

You guys know that >90% of jobs created under Obama were part-time jobs, right?

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

>i decide your race
lol

Take it to /pol/, faggot

Nearly everyone I know knows i voted trump and I live in Seattle. The spineless fucks don't say a thing except, "Really??". I could care less, I love seeing their echo chamber shatter in front of them

Also, go fuck yourself

its real funny hearing poltards go b-b-but ombamboo did this
its not about ombamboo anymore that guy is chilling with his gains on hawaii
See this is why most of you get fucked in the ass by the government, you are all busy arguing about ourguy yourguy
Meanwhile currentguy fucks both sides regardless of who you voted for

lel

>thinkprogress
Lol sage

Pulling focus away from the problem doesn’t solve anything, dipshit. US is getting better under Trump whether you like it or not.

Thanks bought 100k

Well it's not, he blasted the estimates in majority of the months except November and October I believe.
I know the media wants to blast him for it to spread anti-Trump disinformation and distrust, but he's doing better than the estimates which means it still improved.

The real test will be 3-4 years in.

>h-he blasted every estimates
Try harder, drumpflet. Only 5 months were over the estimate.

investing.com/economic-calendar/nonfarm-payrolls-227

Threadly reminder that you will never be able to hide from propaganda like this for the next 6 years because the democrats entire plan for 2018+ is to pray their propaganda works.

FUN FUN FUN

unemployment is at 4%, a bit hard to add jobs when so few people are unemployed, thats the piece you are missing

>think progress
>government employment and people working multiple part time jobs is growth in the economy

Literally kys faggot.

Lol shaming echochambers in a /pol/ thread? Really?

Trump doesn't get to the oval until like 10am most days because he's busy watching fox & friends. I wonder if Trump can even comprehend what an echochamber is.

It's Veeky Forums. You're required to be as racist as an edgy fourteen year-old brooding in the back of math class.

t. doesn't know what an ad hominem is

Unemployment #s don't take into account people who haven't been able to find a job in 6 months. Everyone over that limit doesn't get counted. It's a flawed metric to base literally any analysis on.

Reminder that Carl Icahn believes in Trump and he only picks winners, look at his investment history. Warren Buffet couldn't shine Carl's shoes.