What is BitBoost and why you should invest some bucks

Hey guys

I’d like to present you my next high-risk, high-reward project. I’m talking about BitBoost.
CMC: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitboost/
HP: bitboost.net/

What is BitBoost?
The BitBoost project exists to create a decentralized marketplace. You can compare it with eBay or Amazon. The buyer and seller are both completely anonymous, hidden bu the TOR-Network. The Token is called BBT.

Aims of the project
- decentralized marketplace with no censorship
- abolition of huge fees (like on eBay)
- giving access to a marketplace, no matter where you live
- total anonymity with the help of the TOR-Network
- a marketplace build on bilateral trust

The Token
The marketplace is accessible through a downloadable application called The Block. The Block is powered by the Ethereum network and will use an ERC20 token called BBT. BBT is needed to set-up a listing. The seller will need to pay 1 USD equivalent in BBT (no annoying 10% cuts to 3rd party) and the listing will be written into the blockchain. This will be the only fee.

4,862,878 BBT were sold during the ICO. A total supply is given by 100’000’000 altough it’s officially confirmed that the remaining tokens are locked away to reevaluate the crypto market situation in a year. The team will decide, if they’ll do an airdrop or token burning. A part of it will be used for marketing, coin-exchange listing fees and future development.

Why I like this project

1. The team:
16 people are working on the project and the CEO holds two master’s degrees form Harvard.
They didn’t shill the project once; they’re even against it. They want to deliver first although they’ve already worked for 2 years on The Block.

(1/2)

2. The product:
The Block is already in the BETA. What does it mean? This project has a working product and has still a sub 10 million market cap! I don’t want to drop some names but we all know that we have projects in the top20 which are vapor ware. And look at the White paper, it’s rock solid.

3. The community:
The Telegram group has already over 1000 members which support BitBoost without a doubt. The devs are also active on the channel. Link: t(.)me(/)BitBoostint

4. Potential:
If we look at similar projects, we see for example SysCoin with a cap of 400 million USD. If this project will perform well and reaches only 25% you still have 10x-ed your money. BitBoost will release the live version of The Block in Q2 2018. In this time, they’ll start to market the product.
So why should you buy now? The team is about to make new announcements and BBT will hit new exchanges soon (probably next week).

(2/2)

I've been trying but ED is fucking AIDS

thanks, just bought 1k

No problem, I like to help out :)

You need ro set high GAS prices. Then it'll work

This coin is horrendously undervalued. Great, large team, good marketers, and beta product with great volume potential. Already x2'd last night but I'm going to buy about $10k more of it, this is an easy x5 in the next week.

The problem is the low-effort shilling on Veeky Forums. This product doesn't deserve this, otherwise people will be scared off to jump on the train

This is shilling done properly with all the relevant information. Luckily, I'm already in this coin.

me too man I wasn't able too last night because of faggot delta and this fucking coin doubled

AGGHH

Fuck off already.

How high?

you can also buy it on yobit

Nice shill op. Ok im in. If fucking ED lets me

In at 1.5M cap.

I made multiple threads and only one of them anybody gave a shit about.

Since then, it seems pajeets have taken to it and are posting lo res images alongside very bad shills.

This person is not one of those people.

Anyone else get in at .30 and comfy?

Cheers,

-twu

Also, a news update tomorrow.
Expect this to keep growing.
Jump in.

Schöne Worte

What makes this better than BitPay?

I set it to 80 this morning and it worked.

I got in at 0.7$ and I really see this coin at 10$ each in the mid-term

Source?