WHALES DUMPENING

WE ARE UNDER 1$

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WE WILL NEVER MAKE IT WITH CHAINLINK

WE CAN'T LET HIM KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=OracleChain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop spamming this, you weak handed, panic selling retard.

GIVE UP LINKIES. LAST NIGHT WAS AS GOOD AS IT GETS. GET OFF THE TRAIN BEFORE IT RUNS YOU OVER DUMBASS!

stop crying. you need strong nigger steel hands

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this thing. It can't get any momentum going at all. It's been stuck under a dollar all mornig

what u buying instead op? Imma load up on some XRP

Thanks OP just bought 100k more and started my own node

See ya soon Sergey

im ganna buy your bags nigga

I just bought in, so it doesn't surprise me that it's already crashing.

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY

buy some CAPP, QLink, POE, DENT if you want to buy a lambo next year.

truth. but i was down 20% for weeks with XLM when i first bought in a couple months ago.

I wonder if Sergey still hires go programmer, or he didn't even start working?

I'd rather have these pit stops along the way to $10 over some empty pump and dump action. People take profits get the fuck over it

its cause of bitcoin you fucking retards

It's not like there's been news or anything and BTC is pumping again which always fucks alts.

But I'm still almost 1.5x from a few days ago so I don't see what everyone is losing their shit over.

smart money is leaving LINK and dumping into OCT, Link 2.0 with an actual team

BUY NOW IT WILL BE 600 EOY

dubs of fucking truth.

im enjoying my steady increases and sleep like a baby knowing im not riding some 3hr pnd. short term i might be down, but i'm well fucking up from where i was this point last week, the week before, and all the weeks before that

just wish i had some more btc or eth to throw at link

IM ALL IN BTC XRP ETH XMR LITECOIN DOGE XLM CHANCOIN

What do you guys think of OracleChain (OCT)? It looks like the only alt that isn't dumping...

Link's been generally trending up for 5 weeks, we're doing this right.

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=OracleChain

fucking stop. nobody's falling for your scam.

>I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics

stopped reading at that. nice fud attempt, but i'm going with Sergey and company on this one. literally nothing anyone can say at this point to get me to sell my link

p sure its pasta too

Pretty sure you're a bug chasing faggot and your step dad hates you.

loving these soyboys with weak hands. i'll be buying the dip and laughing as you cuckolds get off the 10x ride.

>This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses.

This is Bitcoin moving, causing all alts to dump are you this new or just very unaware?

Do you not see what is happening?

We won't reach 100$ link, its all over

its BTC dino-coin again, don't panic!... try to accumulate now user!

Hold
Gotta be that faggot with 500k link that said he was gonna dump at 1.1

Stupid fuck couldnt wait

Thank you comrade, this will be used for further FUD strikes, very appreciated.

SOON UNDER 90c

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please drop back to 50 cents!!! I sold way too early!!! I promise I won't sell this time.

>he fell for the chainlink meme
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

y'all got any more of that sub 80 cent link?

>retards panicking and selling over slight decline

And you wonder why you will never get that lambo. lmao

>weak FUD for people who missed out on cheap LINK

i dont think LINK will dip below .90 unless btc runs up to 18-19k.

even then, LINK is up for the week/month, and will recover fast when btc settles down

please stop posting this over and over

Good let it dump. I wanna buy more.

yall got any more of that 90 cent link?