THE KING IS BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME

EXIT ALL ALTS WHILE THERE IS STILL TIME, THIS SHIP DOESN'T STOP UNTIL 20K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BITCOIN MAXIMALISTS REPORT IN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHITCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BITCOIN / LITECOIN
POWER COUPLE
WE UP BABY

IT FEELS SO GOOD

you need to add pajeetcoin logos to the guys getting thrashed about

which coins do you think?

Sold my alts and checking in, King

BTC LTC OTP

Nah most bears won't buy until 16.5k or more.
The resistance is here, don't fomo now.

But yeah sell your alts.

>worried about 20% gains

Lol.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

well ripple and XLM will fall the hardest

>le king is back xDD!111
>10% "gainz"
>dinosaur coin
>$100 transaction fee
>10 transactions per minute

> buys bitcoin at 19k and held till now, desperate to recoup some losses
> won't accept that it's a shitcoin propped up by Tethers

mfw

Last time BTC spiked I exited alts only for BTC to go back down almost immediately. I'm waiting until at least $17.5k.

>mfw lightning can do everything every other coin is doing

It's there in 10 mins

>mfw people unironically believe this

Anyone who isn't all in bitcoin or litecoin is about to get JUSTed

then it would be too late

either you pull out and believe BTC will hit $20k or hold alts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT AGAIN!!

Maybe for other virtual currencies but not for digital assets like Ethereum, OmiseGo, Waves. Lightning also will not replace XMR because it is not private. It might also not even replace LTC since using Legacy LTC will make your transactions unblockable at a reasonable cost. Id rather use LTC for this very reason desu, desu the throughput in a regular blockchain cannot be made faster and a shared ledger has too much issues surrounding the space it takes up.

>2018
>People aren't measuring in gwei and accumulating ETH

Buttcoiners are the boomers of crypto

Dumbass. Visa cancelled bitcoins liquidity. Funds are locked up now and the price is going to fucking skyrocket. BTC=$25k tomorrow. LTC=$900

This. It won't budge till Lightning Network gets implemented.

Big if true
Is it true?

The only reason it's pumping is because new dumb normie money literally can't get into alts. Binance has closed off new registrations temporarily

>Visa cancelled bitcoins liquidity
Isn't that a BAD thing for BTC tho?

Also the ~200million new tether that were printed recently

>b-bitcoin is dead
>its a d-d-d-dinosaur coin
>alts are decoupled from btc now, they wont dip
>weak handed c-cucks

Two week high for BTC, ATH over the weekend

Long term probably. Short term means money is locked up

what happens when everyone can put money into something, but you can't take it out?

Post your btc gains for this alt run.
>+40%
>mfw was +70% at one point but i didn't get out of XLM at the top

No your right they can do it better.

Raiblocks.

Selling alts, getting comfy

this is called a reverse head and shoulders

Will FUN crash if bitcoin moons again? I've got half of my volume in it.

inverse* pardon

Who am I gonna sell my shitcoins to then. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

all aboard faggots. you seriously thought your vaporware coins were going to hold up 500% gains every day

Shitcoin trash fanbois are doing their best to hold BTC down right now, but there is no way they can stop this breakout

>wallstreet and serious money gets into BT
>they pump it up til 19k
>Corecucks are fucking estatic
>Dump it on normies
>Everyone else gets into alts, the better alternatives
>Wall street and big money start to pump btc again
>Everyone loses their shit
>Corecucks are like "Yaaa decentralized king is back" while wallstreet money gets poured in again
>After hitting 25k we are back at square one and btc gets dumped onto normies

Why dont corecucks love real tech instead of this fucking dinasour corpse that gets resurrected every few weeks by fucking wall street money?

I'd rather have 10% than lose 30% with my shitcoins.

Maybe, but 16.5k is an extremely strong resistance.

Yes. If you're lucky you maybe won't lose $ value but only sats.

What happens is cool wind in our hair?

muh snek

I got that

>real tech

>cryptokitties
>centralized """bank""" tokens
>vaporware shitcoin of the week
vs. the actual decentralized system that has been tested and come out a winner every single time for nearly a decade

also how many times in the past few days have we heard "LOL NOBODY CARES ABOUT TECH GRANDPA WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY CHASING THESE PUMPS"

>you can check out anytime you like
>but you can never leave

I know, I was making a jokes.

I’m down $2k+ from two days ago. What do I do? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CHECKED. WE WINNING
nice

>cryptokitties
if you're referring to eth then this is the biggest strawman i've ever seen

name a single ETH DApp that has any use BESIDES shitcoin proliferation

Well, retard, big money (aka fucking Goldman and Sucks and other bank cronnies) got in this for money, not for tech. They know fucking boomers and normies will go for btc everytime and they are the one pumping it.

>Tested
>300k unconfirmed transactions
>Muh decentralization
>Muh miners (of which 50% are in china)
>Muh low costs (literally bank like).

You core fucking cucks dont care about tech. Like fucking wallstreet all you care is about profit. Not one fucking person will use btc because its fucking UNUSABLE. Even amongst fucking neets like us, now miltiply this by 1000000 normies that would use it in realife. It would take 3yrs and 1000$ for transaction to be conformed.

Btc is banks scam. They will run everyone dry and after that crypto directly into the ground.

>B-buh muh satoshi

Why does ETH have 5x as many trans compared to btc?

>DApp
smart contracts. are you retarded?

Idiot. People invest in bitcoin, they use LITECOIN. Fuck off shitcointrasher

transactions are being backed up because the mempool is constantly spammed for months by Jihan's gang

mining is moving away from china all the time

>GoldmanSachs wants bitcoins? I better stay away! I wouldnt want to be holding any of those!!!
t. deluded altcuck

kill the king

I need a webm of Ethereum shouting "DON'T WORRY SOPH, I'M GIVING HIM THE BROOM!" and shoving a broom at bitcoin

BTC is 22k on Bithumb, wtf koreans? i suppose world will follow korea at price ?

arbitration will bring it down and other exchanges up until the market settles on a price

buy alts boys, get rid of that bitcoin and buy the alts. buy when red, go now, BUY all the alts. BUY BUY BUY

Btc will go up through the weekend I think. This is normie payday money coming in. I’ll cash out of btc and back into alts on Monday probably.

>I'd rather have 10% than lose 30% with my shitcoins.
I don't think any person with a functioning brain can actually lose money on this market

So the real return to normal has finally come?
Good. 8k$ BTC this month, get ready.

Fucking THIS. This is the bulltrap. It won't go down crashing after this, not saying that, but it will correct itself to the "right" price - 8k$ is reasonable.

see we just broke the horizontal line

Fuck off, desperate corecuck.