NEXT MOONCOIN

Jump in now or cry later.
You can drive lambo in 3 months if you jump in now!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=maxkat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didnt expext to see a shill for a coin I was accumulating for weeks.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, fundamentals and buzzwords normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

NAS DNT QSP QASH DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX WISH

Be fast on WISH and QASH its about to go nuts. Personally my biggest bags. Rest youve got time to accumulate.

Why are you shilling a good coin?
I though biz was oppositeland

what coin is this

I went from 3 figures to 6 figures in a couple of months.
I feel like I have to give something back to this community.

MyWish

Research it, and understand it. Don't just believe me. Potential is huge. Especially as the market cap is really small.

Will go all in on a nice dip.

next mooncoin is kin family

MyWish is undervalued

Looks hot. Thanks for the info, was actually eyeing this down the other day.

Think this is a reasonable dip to get in on?

There's no way to predict because when people start to notice a token it takes off too fast. I put a little in and if it drops I put in a little more.

I sold KIN already. Jumping from low market cap coins with potential to other low market cap coins with potential after pumps is the greatest and fastest way to make bank.

I really hope we see some dips so I can buy more until we reach a bigger hype around it. But then again, this is crypto. Anything can happen. Might even double until tomorrow.

actually not a shill, dont know if any other anons on here all came from some discord or group. but thanks for the hot tip im all about their logic here. It actually solves a problem I currently have. More than I can say about 98% of the other shitcoins out there. Thanks user.

ED scares me is cryptopia legit or what

is it not basically dipped now?

It's not dropping below trend line and seems to be at it right now
yes

Honestly ED is the shit once you understand it. Cryptopia is shit to me.

Never tried Cryptopia. ED is the best Exchange in my eyes. Go install Metamask and watch 1 or 2 youtube videos on x1.5 speed regarding "Etherdelta metamask". You will thank yourself later for learning how to buy and sell on ED, as this is the place where you can really buy cheap before normies come into the market.

Will take that advice, thanks

can you explain what theres to understand or at least what I need to google to stay safe on ED. So many good early coins on ED but ive read nothing but bad things and the occasional, "its fire if your not an autist". help said autist.

As I said before: Install Metamask, watch 1 or 2 youtube videos on "Etherdelta Metamask" on x1.5 speed.

After watching the second you should be able to use it without any problems. If not, come back here and ask for advice. I'll help you out in any regard. Or post something where I can contact you.

honestly, saw your response after I already posted mine. Thanks again.

Saving thread

Use my code to sign up on cryptopia and buy! cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=maxkat

blockcat is 10x better
fuck off

whats the safest place to buy this?

You can choose between Cryptopia and Etherdelta.

I went for Etherdelta.

>whats the safest place to buy this?

This coin has already mooned and it's only on shit exchanges. Save your money, everyone. Don't buy other peoples bags.