Cucked by Kucoin

cucked by Kucoin.
sent 2 eth an hour ago, still hasnt arrived. is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x5f3e30ea8e95e3b56fd897f1ceb144c8b0e4c77990ea1c950a30264adcea3772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

Yes you fucking idiot

Where did you send it from? If coinbase expect 12+ hours it's even listed on coinbase site transfers are taking that long.

I hate Kucoin and think its a big referral scam but its only been an hour dude... You gotta give it more time. Im tired of my telegram chats being shit up by people whining they didnt get their ETH or BTC in 20mins and shit.

binance

whatever, im getting my eth the fuck out once (if) they arrive, shit rubbed me the wrong way

Kucoin is jewish with deposits/withdraws. Took them 3 hours yesterday just to get my ETH withdrawal started.

KuCoin is actually great exchange with nice future.

OP, I waited for my ETH transfer also 2-3 hours, dont worry.

no it's not normal
but on kucoin it is

My deposits and withdrawals on KuCoin are nearly instantly. Even faster than Binance

Tip: use LTC for withdrawals, it's the fastest.

My ETH withdraw has been processing for like 2 hours too fuck

isnt there like a massive load on the eth gas network right now ?

OP here, its been 2 hours now. nervous as fuck.

It's not KuCoin, it's ETH.

did you send it correctly ? on kucoin deposit page, KCS address is select by default, you have to change it to ETH to get the deposit address for it.

also, do you have the TX ?

they had some problems with deposits lately
i transfered my RaiBlocks from BitGrail to Kucoin yesterday at 23:00, and the transaction took like 10 seconds, but Kucoin mailed me about succesfull deposit at 7:00 in the morning

here

etherscan.io/tx/0x5f3e30ea8e95e3b56fd897f1ceb144c8b0e4c77990ea1c950a30264adcea3772

fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk

is there anything here on your kucoin deposit page ?

nothing yet

Stop lying pajeeet you peace of shit! Im waiting for xrb to arrive for an hour already! XRB ultra fast, xrb peace of shit. LTC goes faster than this shit

looks like everything you did is right, its most likely a server issue with ETH currently, i had to do 55 GWEI and 60000 gas to get shit sent.

even gasstaion is not responded half the time.