What’s your favorite sub-$1.00 coin?

What’s your favorite sub-$1.00 coin?

REQ>QSP>LINK

>what is a market cap

god fucking damnit the price per coin is meaningless please go be poor somewhere else jesus fuck

Why does the coin price matter shithead?? would you still buy a coin at it's ATH because it's sub-dollar?

Allright, I've got enough of this. COIN PRICE DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT MATTER'S IS THE MARKET CAP AND HOW MUCH IT COULD STILL GROW IN PERCENTAGE TO WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously. I'm so fucking tired of all these retards investing in crypto.

UFR

Recently ADA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You two are the only retards here. Market cap is a myth.

Kill yourselves and stay poor

It goes post $1 couple times a day.

I agree trading on the normie hype about "price below X" coins is one thing but those threads no thx

DBC ez

CAPP

QLINK

XP, get it before it gets listed on binance.

FUN

XLM and REQ

THAT ONE!!!

...also CAPP and DENT, POE,

move your tron profits to bytecoin...
the moon never ends.

CND is God tier and is making me money as we speak (the cindicator bot)

sia and dgb forming cups on the one day chart. Looks promising

say no more senpai

SNC hands down

Fun

Legit coin with a good team

Does it give good predictions? Give us screenshot of predictions, maybe old ones.

Can someone explain why a coins price dowsnt matter and why market cap is more important?

Isnt it better if its low because you can buy more of it ?

Sorry I'm a brainlet

How do you estimate that knowing the market cap?

HTML Coin

someone explain market cap properly please

marketcap is the total value of all the coins.
as an example if I made 10000000000000000000 coins all with the value of $0.01 the total value of all the coins would be quadrillions which is far above the total value of all the assets in the world.

this shit already mooned, 23 in rank...

BITCOIN WHEN THIS SHIT IS FINALLY DEAD

Number of coins * value of coin

Its an illusion that a lot of noobs fall for (I was the same once).

If you have $100 and you spend it on a coin that is $0.01 and the market cap is $1 billion then you have purchased 10,000 coins.

If you have $100 and you spend it on a coin that is $1 and the market cap is $1 billion then you have purchased 100 coins.

Now the first seems more impressive to the noob, you have 10,000 coins instead of 100.

However if both of these double in market cap to $2 billion you have $200 regardless of how many coins there are.

SHND

price per coin does matter when normies see it break into the top 10 on CMC. They buy the shit up. get in get out get ahead, heald college that shit

Party is getting starting, senpai.

...was XLM but XLM was naughty and had to be sent to his room without dinner. Tough love is the hardest love.

>However if both of these double in market cap to $2 billion you have $200 regardless of how many coins there are.
of course I thought this is how percentages come in to play but what what do people mean when they find a low market cap coin and say it's undervalued, how does that make sense

i've had a miner on these little fucks for months.
fucking tron me. tron me now.

It doesn't. Its the next thing to realise in crypto. Market cap doesn't matter. It just what people are willing to pay for a coin. It can be manipulated easily to make it seem like the total value of coins are worth a lot more/less than they are.

discord bois, invite code:
j4jGxV2

Buy real man's cryptocurrency. Buy international businessman's cryptocurrency. Buy government man's cryptocurrency. Buy military man's cryptocurrency. Buy XRP.

Percentages are percentages are percentages when it comes to gains ....

OMG FUKERS!!! WHY U DIDN’T TELL ME EARLIER!!! Hope it’s not too late..

RCN

Electroneum, get in brothers!
Signed a deal w/ a 65mil subs+ company today.