XLM

XLM -35%

>Does it feel good?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

fairx.io/disclosure.txt
fairx.io/disclosure.txt,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah it does because I didn't buy in at ATH, kys

bought in weeks ago, hold is as comfy as ever. fairx hasn't even started up and will easily push this over 1$

been in since 700 sats

suck a dick faggot

Glad I got out of this JUSTcoin

>.50 cents three days ago
>moons to .80 -> .90 -> .95
>falls to .70

MOOOMMYY AAAAAAAAAA

fucking kill yourself

at .60 cents now

Like a give a shit. Call me EOY

I'm still new to crypto so XLM was a good lesson in not falling in love with any given crypto.

Good. Hope it drops to $.50 so i can buy more

it can also be your lesson not to sell early

t. man who sold bitcoin in 2011

if you don’t see the value in XLM, just get out of crypto entirely imo

XLM is probably one of the safest buys in the top 10. Some of you guys are so retarded.

Fucking weak handed retard. Your first dip and you sell at a loss? You deserve to be poor.

i sent eth from coinbase to binance last night and it's still pending with zero confirmations.
I want to take advantage of this dip god damn it

I never said I sold. I said that newbies like me need to know that I shouldn't get emotionally attached to any given crypto. XLM is now (once again) undervalued.

Sold btw, this is gonna go down a lot still

Thanks for cheap lums weakhands

This shit is going to 2000

setting my buy orders @1800

the big reason i like times like these is that it scares off normies and new people. it buys us more time to accumulate.

>again
RIP

Don’t be a moron. I bought in at 0.32... made a 2.5X profit and moved back into BTC.

I believe in XLM... but because of what I did, I can now buy back 30% more XLM than Inhad before.

I crashed xlm by buying in at 4500 AMA.

>1 step foward
>5 steps back
the absolute state of xlm cucks

It's crashing

just bought the dip, feels good

and another time it will keep going up and you'll be down

plus now you have 2018 taxable events for short term capital gains.

you bought high then

Is this normal?

That feel when i panic dip bought at 075 cents. 2 hours later it is 0.60

Kill me please

Is Enigma good to hodl?

It makes me smile. I wasn't done accumulating when it mooned. Now I'll get one more chance :^)

As soon as grampacoin stops rallying, this motherfucker is gonna launch.

Don't panic sell, hang on and you'll be fine, bro.

All signs were pointing to BTC run... and XLM freefalling. Not saying this isn’t an awesome project but I held all the way to .91 and back down to .70 and at some point it has to stabilize before it goes back up! V shape recovery isn’t common.

Thats what im doing

nah, it's up from where I bought

why can't i withdraw XML from binance

I hope we make it bro

New base should be around .34-.42. Last base was .19-.26. All in all it's still up for everyone who has owned XLM. Unless you bought at ath or something?

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO GET THE DIP
BUY NOW OR YOU WILL MISS OUT

nah we haven't seen the bottom yet today, buy around 3200-3300 to be safe, prob dip past 3k

its trying to get above that trend line again, are we gonna make it?

I masochistically enjoy being JUSTed now, so I don't care.

Look what crypto has done to me.....

Good luck with that. It's correcting itself at the moment, it's not going to shoot down before it has the chance to shoot up again this weekend once btc stops going up.

I just bought 1000.

upturn in the next cpl hrs

I just sent LiteCoin from Coinbase to Binance and it was near instant lol

I went in at 1200 sats, still way in the green my friend.

You still had time to go up, the writing was on the wall at 5300-6100.
Learn for next time.

Buy high sell low user

just wait until bitcoin pumps a bit more and its over it will go underground

when btc reaches 17k there is going to be a huge red dildo

Welcome in our world, faggots. It will take you months to understand the market.
Dont panic and learn.
Do you think that you would make ez money? There is nothing easy in life and 80% of investors eventually lose money in the end.

It will go back up, it'll break $1 by late February at the latest. Mid January is my hope though.

Why did I fucking sell

xlm $100 eoy for sure

jesus fucking christ
daytraders must gain 1000% every single fucking day
now I feel so stupid for just hodling

You can't time this market, daytraders get fucked over just as much as we do since they sell when they're up around 10% before it blows up to 50 or 60%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

drop your bags and give it to me. fucking noodles hand

Uh, fellas?

cache:fairx.io/disclosure.txt

Lol we're already back assuming you bought the first dip and didn't hold like a trog

>cache:fairx.io/disclosure.txt
What?

>don't buy the dip they said
>its gonna keep going down for 2 weeks they said

already surging back up :) feels good that i didnt sell my fat stack

If you try going to fairx.io/disclosure.txt, you will get 404 error.

If you try visiting cached page, you get BoA disclaimer.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nvm i got in at 19 :^)

still missed other moon missions last 2 days so only 5x up :(

Used the dip to buy 100k more of this, but I'm still waiting on eth to transfer to binance to get even more. Fuck this shit takes so long now... had my coins in an exchange for so long I didn't realize how bad transfer wait times had become.

Fucking grampa normiecoin is about to go on a fucking rampage. FUCKKKKKKKKK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't feel stupid i just lost $2000. It's easy to fuck this up if you're stupid

t.brainlet

safe but only a few x
i want some moon missions to get atleast 50x this year

that BoA disclosure is innerdasting

Does this mean it may be coming soon?

day trading is tough. I have made small profits in it (but i'm shit at daytrading) and its time consuming

buy high sell low. good old biz.

Its too stressful for me. Buying and hodling usually doesn't make me feel like I'm gonna throw up. But I think the market will soon reach a point where moon missions are few and far between and daytrading is the most profitable technique.

I just bought litecoin on coinbase with my credit card, under the assumption the purchase would be instant. I wanted to buy on the dips, but I still don't have a confirmation.

COMFY AS FUCK. Bought during the correction when it was at .21 euros. Sold during the height yesterday and now buying back more with the profit I took.

Swing trade > hodl

I'd rather have a taxable event, and be more profitable than I was yesterday, than no event and picking dingle berries out of pajeets butt waiting a year.

It's still up 40% from when I bought it, what the fuck are you retards talking about?
>buy at 6k

I want in before fairx, should I just buy current asking price or wait for it to go down further?