Which altcoin will get 100x profit till february?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
payfair.io/#/.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AND WHY?

dryships

for sure ENG (enigma), best team from MIT, best tech, best future

lmao

ZCL

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

I have 153 ZCL, will I make it?

>ENG
impossible, it would be necessary a market cap of more than 36 billions, not in a short time.

it's Mooncoin, my nigga

FUN
DRGN
LEND
UFR

me

You'll have to wait longer than February, but this one will do.

SALT

HTTP
on name alone.

Shill me ZCL. I wanna know what’s so good about it

another meme BTC fork is happening, Bitcoin Private

1 BTC = 1 Bitcoin private obviously

but also

1 ZCL = 1 Bitcoin private

ELIX

This can 100x and still have a market cap under ETC

Kin

Ppl want the next xvg, next trx

what if they cancel the fork?

None of those shitcoins itt is going to 100x in less than two months time. Anybody telling you different is a curry munching street shitter.
10x is more likely to happen tho

shipchain if you invest into the ICO mid jan

Html. Look team/whitepaper/Twitter And you cant refuse to buy at that price. Not sure 100x but very good candidate.

So ZCL is literally a Bitcoin fork....

DBC

I can’t even find that coin because my browser ignore http in search

Ripple. Don't say I didn't warn you, OP.

CND easily

chainlink

PACcoin

This. If anyone is going to survive this crash, it's chainlink

FUN

Bat...because it has a 600 mil market cap and is gonna dominate an insustry that 550 billion

None so much so fast, but the best bet would be Digibyte.

$PFR, buy now or kys after

this but unironically

Bluzelle
Stack

XP

I would agree if the browser for desktop was anywhere near as good as Chrome or Firefox.

Whats so good about chainlink? I'm surprised on how much I hear about it considering how the coin is just barely top 100 coin

>Watch video
>Buzzwords everywhere
>Copy-paste tier "tech"
>Comments fucking disabled

BitBoost

It's still new, give it time

> MyWish

Bringing Smart Contracts to everybody.
Already achieving that, what Blockcat dreams of.
Research it. Love it. Buy it.

DRGN hands down.

Maybe not 100x but 50x is possible

DOGE

HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

ECA
ECA
ECA

PascalCoin, because it's faster than XRB.

zcl will 20x if you count the free btcp that you get.
ELTCOIN will 100x in the next month because they have a debit card coming out.

It's not gonna fucking go to 10000. Maybe 2000 tops. Sell at the fork.

AST. Airswap, under NDA till Feb 28 for huge announcement, seems like people are buying the news now

Who is going to be using ELTCOIN? What does it have going for it?

Safex will be top 5

XRP, ez. Banks are backing this shit and it has real, tangible purposes.

Smartmesh

Look it up or stay poor. I hesitate to shill cause I am not done accumulating.

This is the most Pjeet post I have seen on here get that fucking pipedream out of your mind and actually make realistic goals.

This coin could 5-10x in two months

ELIX

A mobile wallet sending/receiving platform
A crowdfunding platform
A peer 2 peer lending platform

To put it simply, Crowdfunding and P2P Lending have blown up over the last few years in the startup world, outside of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

However, both are perfectly suited to a decentralized p2p blockchain solution, which is exactly what Elixir is offering.

Why ELIX?

An actual, useful use-case: It's aiming to become a service where friends and family can service loans easily, and when completed, both the lender, and the loantaker are rewarded
Active and communactive devs:
Realistic but incredible roadmap: They just released their website, which looks gorgeous, and their team (which I will come back to). Their mobile app is being released in Q1, and they have already shown us the software in action.
Extremely low mcap:

COMPETITORS

It's biggest competitor is SALT, which is residing at 691mil mcap, while ELIX is currently at 40mil. I believe this ratio is skewed, as when you compare the two, ELIX has numerous advantages, such as;

Not geographically restricted (Only US citizens can use SALT, anybody can use ELIXIR)
Allows for any type of loan (SALT's lower bound is 5k$)
Allows for anonymous lending (SALT's user must through a membership review to be eligible to use the platform)
Completely decentralized
Completely feeless
Incentivizes lending
Uses their tokens for lending (SALT's tokens has no actual value, they're effectively stocks)
TEAM

David Jackson - Cofounder

Stanford University graduate Previously worked at Stanford Intelligent Systems,(SISL) Stanford Space Rendezvous Lab(SLAB), and a nano particle lab at Duke University

Sorry but where do you usually do research? Medium?

Syscoin and PRL

Bytecoin. No reason why. Just buy

COLX
not telling you why faggot DYOR.

Stellar Lumens, XLM. hodling since .15
it's unironically going to be at $100 eoy 2018

Are you retarded? You're lucky if it goes x2 this year.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal,,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Insanely important usecase, been in development for 3 years, no competitor that advanced in sight , meme developer people love here. Very quiet but under wraps.

Link will explode at the drop of a hat as soon as news pour in.

EOS after they hold the conference in Korea (don't forget to register your coins before June)
SALT will rise soon, not sure if by Feb though.

bitcointalk and telegram are good starting points for researching any coin.

PRL and XRB are guaranteed, but it wouldn't be until March though for a full 100x on both

thanks friend. do you buy on mercatox?

CAPP

ARDOR
mainnet just launched but trading at bittrex is halted atm (70% of trading is on here)
thank me now or pink wojack later

PRL has room to grow but XRB? It is already 17th in market cap and its growth will just slow down from now on

This

Then I will probably kms.

shill me this, I read about it and I honestly don-t understand it

Then you should also invest in payfair(pfr) cuz the're gonna tag along for the ride.

I dont want to trow away my money but I want to get x 10 at least so DENT FUN REQ and a slow grower BAT. Long term BAT is a hidden gem.

you sure you want to put all your trust in rhett? your life is in his hands bruh

ALQO, PFR and POSW. Ultra-low-marketcap with boooooooming pooooootential. DYOR and you will see why.

Why do you people always shill me shit at ATH's!

And I always listen! fuck you biz.

looks pretty cool though...

ur such an fagit its unreal,,

>payfair
explain this to a brainlet, I don-t see it becoming big

Qlink no joke

Did someone add their retarded brother to the team?

TAU, unironically. Already in ED, under its contract address. Cryptopia soon. Ambitious project and minuscule $10m market cap

Ripple hit 99 billion just last week and tron is over 16 billion despite having no product solely based on normie pump.

XRB is fucking powerful tech, ran a 3 billion dollar exchange on 1 FUCKING NODE, feeless, 7x faster than ripple, energy efficient, and hasn't even gotten to an exchange with real volume yet.

It'll get to 15 billion easily, 66 billion

>
>>payfair
>explain this to a brainlet, I don-t see it becoming big

its a p2p fiat to crypto exchange. means you can buy any crypto with any kind of fiat from anyone in the world. you can check out the demo here payfair.io/#/. mainnet coming soon. still only on small exchanges (only ED until today next.exchange and wandx already confirmed) . easy 10x

Those coins have been shilled to normies by the devs.

ain't their team anonymous, and haven't they not released an update for 4 months? Team seems amateurish to me

THIS is a good post and should convince you to go into it, OP. Most important thing he adresses here is potential competitors and why this product is superior.

COLX easily. It's only available in ghetto exchanges right now but that's a good thing because Cryptopia and NextExchange are coming up very soon. Even more exchanges will come in there near future. Coin burn planned for today. Only 50M market cap.

Anonymous/privacy coins are huge right now so you really can't go here. Get in early or cry about it later.

what looks cool about it? doesn't really seem that special to me, just another erc20 token. havign a debit card isn't unique

Meant to say can't go wrong, among other typos*

this

Wanchain

Should I drop my XRB for Elix or HODL?

Pls respond to this user

Shit team and garbage github and no news tho

UFR my nignog