ICX Weak Hands

Who the fuck is dumping their ICX? Literally the most stable coin on the market and you’re dumping it for a 10% increase in BTC? Selling ICX at 4000 when it was at 5400 24 hours ago? That’s pretty fucking retarded. Burn in Hell. You’re all going to regret it come January 24th.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. I could see selling at .00048 but why sell now? You’re just losing a shit ton of money

It's not stable if it's dumping

its just people jumping for the btc rally.

It’s been stable for weeks. That’s why this dump is confusing.

People are stupid, they will buy in at the ATH when it moons and make pink wojack threds when it dips the next day, just like they are doing with Ripple and Stellar.

Right. The simplest rule of trading is buy low, sell high. Too many retards doing the exact opposite nowadays.

The pink wojacks when this goes 2-3x in a few weeks will be glorious.

This is why the market is so volatile.

Bought today at 5000 Sats..

Will I still make it? Instant -14% is a bit frustrating

People are just flipping their assets with the btc rally. Most alts are going down.

Dumbest thing right now would be to sell icx.

The only thing you should at this point is HODL. Unless you want an instant loss don’t sell.

GOOD DROP DROP DROP IM BUYING ALL YOUR BAGS PLEASE SELL SELL SELL

Bitcoin is starting to dip. Prepare for the Alt-Moon!

>tfw I bought in at $2.40ish

the same people who complain they were holding a coin, and sold right before it mooned.... happens all the time, specially here on Veeky Forums

I'm just disappointed I didn't sell at $8 to buy back in now.
Sitting on a juicy 3.3k

Sold at 4400. Bought in at 3880. Shut up OP. If you're too afraid to increase your gains, don't discourage others.

Comfy af with 3200

WHOS DUMPING?

MAYBE PEOPLE THAT ARE 50x IN PROFIT SINCE ICO? LMAO

>stable
>dumping
user, i...

Don't be. Nobody can predict the price movement. Had you sell at $8 it will probably be $9 right now, just to fuck with you.

Yeah look at those sell walls, those are probably the ICO people

Idiots like Ian Ballina dumped 1/10 of his ICX @ $1.99 LOOOL. We will be seeing $15 by end of Jan. They are going to promote the hell out of ICX to all Koreans. Every chink is going to be loading up on this. This is going to be like the SKYNET of Korea. U guys see their whitepaper. They are integrating A.I into this blockchain. SKYNET is f*king here.

Min Kim already said they have more partnership requests than they can even sort through. My price target for this is 50 dollars by the beginning of summer 2018.
I think 15-20 dollars is going to happen by the first week of february at the LATEST.

You havent lost anything until you sell. We all know it will pick up again and set a new ath. Just hold my friend

This. I’m not concerned long term for ICX. It’s just stressful to see it drop so low right now.

relax friend, strong hands are rewarded in this game

I predicted this would happen. BTC can only stay stable for so long. Alts were pumping so much that even when BTC went up 500 bucks in a day, people were panic selling in fear of BTC pumping again. BTC wont pump for 3 weeks straight. BTC will dump back into alts and stabilize before main net. I say this is only a weekend thing.

Guys, what if bitcoin does another rally end of January? I've been scared of this ever since I noticed so many coin's roadmap have huge milestones around the same point at the end of this month.

Is now a good time to buy?

buy ICX now and hold till end of January

Absolutely if you have eth or btc right now

> be me
> TA a coin
> TA says it will moon
> buy in
> wait
> nothing after 3 days
> sell
> go to sleep
> moons overnight
> tfw

>stable
if i wanted a stable place to put my money i would choose the bank

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

TA is bullshit for stocks and makes even less sense for crpyto. The only thing to consider is psychological barriers at round number price points.

I have had this fear as well bro.

It seems like 80% of the time the coast is clear and there are gains or potential for gains or positive news about a coin.

And 20% of the time it's getting anally penetrated by BTC. Problem is that during mainnet launch or first annual summit, if we are getting penetrated by BTC it's going to be fucking painful and potentially ruin our big surge.

>Who the fuck is dumping their ICX?
Smart people with bots. As soon as a btc bull run is detected, bots sell altcoins and buy btc, then they automatically come back into alts at much lower prices after collecting good money. You're the ones who are the dumb ones

Thanks for the bags. Almost bought back in before BTC went “daft”. Luckily I had to pop out for an hour.

TA tools go measure the psychology of buying and selling using math you dummy. We are in a very amateur market so TA actually works better here.

that's not what bags mean dumbass

That's a good idea. Being able to detect BTC bull runs could save a lot of profits.

Nice devil trips too.

Me too, friendo. Feels fuckin' kino.

I got a stack of 500 ICX from $4-5 no way im selling

This. My mum day trade as a living and she uses TA 100% of the time. With that being said, TA shouldn't be the only thing you should be doing, researching about the fundamentals is also important.

This is why I only buy coins with good fundamentals and not just hype. Hype coins may never rise again but something like ICX can only go up unless South Korea gets fucking nuked

I've been hyped about ICX since mid Dec, but I'm legit worried that a Trump/North Korea nuclear standoff could fuck with South Korean cryptos

Yeah it's just a tool to help you find entry points and make safer trades. It can do forecasting, but news and other shit have to be evaluated as well.

North Korea wouldn't dare start shit till the end of February due to the Olympics. Every country on earth would absolutely buttfuck that little porky Nork fucker Kim and his nation of sycophants to death if he does ANYTHING. North Korea would be a giant, bloody grease stain.

Just sold 20 ICX at 7.50 and rebought at 6.50

just bought the dip because of this post, thank you Veeky Forums you can't find these helpful comments on reddit anymore

If there is a nuclear war, only weapons and food will be valuable. Not even fiat will be worth anything. So no need to worry.

gj, its one thing making your money off the market rising, its another doing damage control when alts are bleeding.

Keep that up conservatively and you'll get a decent stack going in a month.

Yes they don't know how to sell big bulk and there is also some price manipulation from whales.

reddit is for commies and faggots. If you were truly thankful you would install parental security software and ban reddit from your WAN.

Anyone understand how binance determines your wallet balance in fiat? Usually it's been pretty accurate for me, but ICX is going between $7.05-7.20 right now and my balance has dropped 20% since ICX was $6.80. All in btw. Why is my sats ratio dropping?

There's almost no conceivable reality where BTC can pump to more than I will make hodling ICX through the month.

Thanks, key word is conservatively, because I'll try that another time and end up losing lol

If bitcoin rises to $20k, alts will drop 50% in satoshi value. That means that even if ICX doubled to say $14-15, you will break even in your bitcoin value. Stupid.

what if i sold it 24 hours ago when it was 5400? what does that make me

can you imagine that all ico investors are rich now?

big if true

I remember passing up this ICO like an idiot

anyone else stocking up on ICX during these dips?
Seems like a pretty good deal at 6.50

Only holding 112 icx. Wanna buy more but don't wanna sell my other stuff :c

I should but I'm keeping onto my extra money in BTC right now just in case...i dont fucking know lol

Your sat ratio is dropping because BTC is pumping.

But in the last 10min I've watched my wallet jump between -10 to -30% even though relatively the sats ratio hasn't changed that drastically. I think it's partly because I might refresh at big wicks.

True, but ICX is going to 20x this year, I can't say the same for BTC

Binance has been fucky the last day or two as well from server overloads.

You seriously believe ICX is going to a 40 fucking billion market cap? You fucks are completely delusional.

PND GROUP JUST STARTED A DUMP

SELL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SELL SELL

>MUH KOREA

nice just bought 100k

Lol nice try

Yeah i've noticed things here and there, plus my blockfolio has been shitty, currently .20c off for ICX. I don't even care about my amounts anymore. Just sucks when I'm at work at I want to see if a sale went through and it's binance graphs are off.

>inb4 binance app, nty

Pretty easily, to be honest. 400 bil is expected to be injected into crypto this year.

PUMP TO 7.20 AGAIN SO I CAN GET OUT OF THIS SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ

xrp had a market cap of 237mil Jan 1st 2017. Any thing is possble

By the time it gets to steady 7.20 it will stabilize back upwards. Why would you sell then? BTC shit show will be over soon enough.

As other worthless alts are realized to be shit, the money will find real world applied, working products. The entire crypto market will surpass a trillion dollars this year.

How can they dump when there hasn't been any pump to begin with kek

I'm waiting for the chinks to fall asleep before I buy. At first I was worried because I was swing trading this and thought I lost my opportunity but I think this is my last time to buy and hold this bitch. Moment it hits sub 6 I'm in madafacka

why? Do you wait for bTC to jump in price? Then since it is worth more you get more when you buy alts? Or how does this stuff work

you would have one million if you invested $18,000 in the ico, how does that make you feel?

To keep an eye out for the next big ICO when I get my profits from ICX desu.

ICON has a bright future.

Selling it for a old and nearly dead BTC is the biggest mistake.

Same. This is a factor pushing me to dump more ICX after the moon mission than I otherwise would.

with how many people know about ICX and how many people have loads of it already

I really have a hard time believing it'll get past 20 dollars... ever

We can't all become richfags that easily, it wouldn't make sense.

ICX is done homie. Moon mission reached destination and falling back to earth now. And no we ain't selling for BTC u nerd, we selling for ARN, COLX, and TRX. Get with the program. Do you wanna be on the moon or head to Pluto?

Please sell me your bags

Why not? Even if it was 50 dollaroos it still would only be like a Cardano level market cap right now.

Dunno maybe i'm just a fag, but i feel like something will happen in that time. Like market is over with, something replaces it, etc etc

These shits aint finna be worth ETH prices
ever

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
icon will be 100$ this year and I will be laughing so hard

also I will buy a nice car

I have icx m8 , not trying to FUD
Just straight facts, enjoy your dreams

can bitcoin fuck off

oh I will be enjoying myself alright

really 100 $ ?? i'm poor and i hold 1600 ICX