Normie hate thread

normie hate thread

>what's a whitepaper

these people talk just like you do on Veeky Forums

do you even read what's posted here?

sounds EXACTLY like that. just different phrasing.

>normies in on Tron

This is going to fucking Pluto.

but if he bought tron at 7 cents he did well?

>what's a whitepaper

but these are niggers and women. sometimes even both

thats it im going all fucking in on Kin

so you're hateful that you are forced to see that you behave just like a nigger and a woman? that would probably upset me, too.

>muh secret cryptocurrency club waaawaaa

WHEN I ASKED IN 2016 FOR NORMIES TO GET IN CRYPTO THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT GOD

do you even know what youre saying

10/10 normie retards confirmed

That was actually a sick burn. When someone applies logic and reason to make someone else feel stupid for his projecting I feel like being here is not so bad.

watch out whyte boi
The BLACK man is taking over crypto

Will normies est this up?

Nothing makes me as angry as seeing these fucking normies walk around with their GF, as if they're SUPERIOR to me. Protip, nobody, especially not normie faggots are better than me. While they go ruin their brains with alcohol and dope, i train myself and work towards becomming the worlds richest man. And then i will have everyone killed for how i've been treated in life

newsflash: there are niggers and women on Veeky Forums

infact I am a beautiful nigress

prove it you larping faggot

>that's super cheap for a crypto coin
I need tron to crash now.

And you're obvious redditor. Every smug normalfag on reddit says "read the whitepaper" like they're some savvy tech investor. Even if you're asking a legitimate question that you didn't find in the whitepaper

Reddit, now the second biggest pissing contest, besides Facebook.

ok relax there bro the world ain't that bad, you're not the center of everything grow up will ya

cringing like I have fucking ALS at this thread.

I fucking SHOULD BE the center. I'm far smarter and redpilled than any of you fucking normie cunts yet you refuse to give me my deserved respect just because i'm a little heavy and balding. It's not fucking fair. Why were i born supreme yet has to struggle so hard unlike the rest, from africa to scandinavia?

Lol what a soyboy

NORMIES

>TRON IS GONNA BE HUGE
>WEB 4.0
>IF YOU AINT IN TRON YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT INVESTING
>SOLID ROAD MAP
>did you read the whitepaper?
>SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEET

normie hate? for giving me the easiest money of my life

i love them and cant wait for even more to come in

its actually worthwhile defining even though most people get the jist of it:

"A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision."

See? you fucking normies keep trying to get me to hurt myself but one day you'll fucking see, and beg for mercy when my army torture every single one of you to death

i love u bro

At least i don't spam anime pictures like you fucking hipster normies do to get internet creds.

you dont need to be smart to make money. tbqh jelly of the guy that bought at .07. hopefully he didnt sell.
you need to be smart to keep money though.

shut ur fat bald ass up nigga lmaox

>100 dollars in 7 hours
>Wolf of Wall Street

nigga make 100,000k in 7 hours then you will be allowed to watch that film

Did you read the whitepaper?
What's the whitepaper?
LMAO normie niggers.

fucking awesome. Heres what happened next in ripple. I hope he fomoed back in at 22.5k then sold again at the bottom

this. the whitepaper doesn't hold any secrets to the future price; every whitepaper explains a project's ambitions and their proposed solutions. I could write a whitepaper on how I'm going to create a time machine and make it sound technically viable and convincing, doesn't mean I'm not gonna take your money and run.

ahhhh

Sorry but if you see this shit and still dont think its a bubble you are insane

>lots of roadmaps in line coming up
>LOTS OF ROADMAPS IN LINE COMING UP
holy fuck.

>beautiful nigress
>beautiful

Closely followed by this place. You do realize the behavior is identical across the board right?

you should at least know what it is.
the only wp ive read is singapore governments blockchain project.
price moving info is second hand info anyway.

haha
i cant wait for the moment cryptomarket breaks and all these people realise that 95% of coins are a scam, serve no purpose or vastly inferior to their competitor
new research just in for the quick money
its the dotcom bubble all over again

at least after the reckoning the normies will be driven out with empty pockets

They sound just as ignorant as the people here, except less autistic. Don't pretend Veeky Forums isn't full of retards.

I'm sure with your superior mind and knowledge you won't be affected whatsoever

This was painful to read

just hodl long enough and the right things

Crypto was a mistake

Let's see here, you already have shown that you completely lack willpower, you're not fit, retarded temper and grammar,and you try to show off to anonymlus fags on /bix/ -I'm fucking glad none of us are you.

Put the fork down fatty. While you're grasping for your last dying breath we will have walked 3 steps ahead of your pathetic ass.

This

It would be cathartic

We have to go back

>take these xrp tokens for your bitcoin, goy

>beautiful nigress

If it weren't for normies we wouldn't be making all this money

>Niggers getting even poorer

Truly the best timeline

Yeah but everything here is user, so pissing contests are ultimately futile and everyone hates tripfags.

Noice, how many roadmaps they gonna release?

>tfw 300k TRX

I cannot WAIT to dump on normies after they hand their money over.

If you're not buying all of the shit they're talking about to dump it on them when they boost the price to retarded levels, you're doing it wrong. I'm waiting for tron to hit $10 so I can make a million off of these retards.

They didn't do the right thing. They started off on the right foot by selling their XVG after the FOMO rise on NYE and buying TRX.

But they're stupid if they didn't sell their TRX last night for 1900 sats to buy XLM or more XVG. Both are going to moon within the weekend.

That was such a great thread.