Why does its price keep fluctuating so much...

Why does its price keep fluctuating so much. I am pretty new to trading but I see my worth fluctuate from nearly $700 last night to only being about $500 last time I checked this morning.

Should I move some money around next time it rises or should I hold?

Yes hold until it is 1 dollar. Go for a walk easy money man. 2019 1 dollar

hold it, sun has a few things coming out in the next week or so

Alright. It just worries me seeing it fluctuate so much.

tron does this every time justin posts on twitter

Why does it get such a mixed response? I thought the chinks practically worshipped the guy and his coin?

Because it's an absolute shitcoin? That's what shitcoins do.

hold em.
i sold after 4x gain.
kept a stack of them for the future.
definitely going to get absolutely long term just'd for selling off early.

As some might have said on the thread, just jack off and go smoke a cigarette outside. This coin is doing at least 2$ in the incoming months.

I'll be out at 3, but it might go up to 6-7 in January 2019

DONT
HOLD
SHITCOINS

Just trade.

It goes up when he posts, and down when he doesn't post.

Big news, huge candles, little news, small candles.

Right now Bitcoin is shitting up the market, so Tron is just bleeding a bit. But this week will be insane.

Partnership update today when Justin has his livestream interview. Then tomorrow his Cryptodoggies game fully launches. Then the day after that it gets launched on a new Korean exchange, and Koreans always pump up prices. Then next weekend the huge partnership will be announced, likely with Alibaba. Then after that the coin burn will take place. And that's just what we know, Justin probably has more tricks up his sleeve, and he's been hinting that other companies might be partnering with him too in the coming weeks.

If today was my payday would you recommend me pumping another 100 bucks into my holdings or should I just sit on the coins I have now?

It's literally dipping right now so yeah I would.

I can't guarantee you anything, but this coin looks like it has a bright future. I mean it could dump massively if some shithead whale takes a lot of profits due to muh market cap, but from what we know, it should continue to go up. I think Justin wants to fucking overtake Bitcoin with this Tron coin. I would rather bet on him getting there, than bet against by not buying and missing out. Even if he only overtakes Bitcoin Cash it would be some good gains.

it's because it's all hype and fucking trondogs

why get out at 3? need the money? or try for another rocket?

Another rocket.
TRX will be at 3$ in a few months, or even before. I don't see him going up a lot more (maybe to 50 in 3 to 5 years)

If I sell all of my TRX at 3$, i'll have 100K. I'll just have to do a x5 three times again to live peacefully until my death.

eek, doing a x5 with 100k, you'd be pretty stressed out man lol that could go so bad, but so good, but also soo bad :/

we are all connected. our reality is a manifestation we percieve and create together. the market is alive. look at the beauty and symmetry. This is nature. This is survival. this is a mountain and you are on the wrong side of it friend.

I'll just put 20k on 5 different tokens. I'll shit myself a bit but I'll do fine

hold

>From 30% green to 10% red (on eth) and now on it's way back again
>All within a few hours
This volatility is getting silly.

haha relax pal, its gone down 1%

50% swings all day long man are you new? this is what it is, expect it every day

Please tell me you tron faggots don’t actually think there’s a partnership with alibaba on the way

Because it is a pajeet ponzi scheme. It makes Verge look respectable.

I'm new to trx, yes. I've mostly weektraded LTC for a few months, after moving on from stocks after 9 years.

>late for moon mission
>salty in threads of those that made it
Never change Veeky Forums.

ah okay, well you can compare this to ultra high risk stocks / penny stocks that fluctuate a lot. you must treat all coins like this. it's naturally a very volatile asset at this point, not much to hold on to,

this is one of the biggest shit coins
their twitter is trying to hype this up
with maybe even some fake news
if you hold instead of taking profits you deserve to lose money and ur life

Darth Pepe will show you the way. Reddit in the house. PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

give us a few quick points as to why this is a shitcoin and you're not just overly jelly

Yeah, i got out around 25% after buying at 12% at seemingly nothing substantial info other than a presentation tomorrow. Bought again 4% and will probably sell out once it hits 14%.

Rising and falling this fast in such a wide zone over so little time rarely is feastible in a long run.

Thats my plan. Hold thru the weekend then jump to some other coin

>fake news
Back to pleddit with you

this actually makes me feel better after buying in at $0.24

i bought at $0.27, still holding
i have to believe

fuck, i know it's all relative, but you have more to lose than i do. i will be upset with my 2500 trons tanking as well. good luck, user.

You make me feel good about having bought back in at 18 cents.

Although looking at your portfolio I am wondering why you don't have any Funfair or Chainlink.

Ripple is just gonna dump once it gets on Coinbase. There are whales out there so fucking huge they literally can't cash out because not enough volume.

Is funfair a good long term hold? I need something to diversify with after (what I pray is) the next uptick in TRX prices cuz I am about to break 1k worth.

sorry for your losses man
that fucking stings

get COLX

because it is PnD chinkjew garbage you retard

why the fuck did you put so much into a shitcoin

you're clearly not a whale with several hundred BTC or you wouldn't be posting this

What the fuck...

Sell it you moron it is an absolute shitcoin

spare a few trx for a hodler with only 5000?

> ripple
> on coinbase

NORMIES, GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO TO NORMIEBOOK

LOL People actually bought TRX for >0.2$
I still remember the first September pump when TRX mooned to around 0.003$

From what I know, yes.

Also it's a fantastic 1 months hold because they are releasing their platform in around 30 days and it's on a constant uptrend. But they also have a load of releases and news spread throughout the year on their roadmap, so it looks like the entirety of 2018 will be very bullish for Fun.

And with 700k in holdings I think you need to diversify a bit more.

Oh I am a diff guy than the 700k one. I am the OP lol. I am about to finally break the 1k mark for the first time and I want to diversify by investing 10% into something else

REJOICE BROTHERS ITS BACK UP TO .20 CENTS

21 cents now.

Keking at this asshole here, he really tried hard to FUD, I guess he's gonna have to swallow his pride and buy back in at a loss.

I just got back into trx (nearly all in) after selling earlier today, thinking it will dip a little more
lost 15% of my stack
AMA

Why did you lose your grip? There was a sudden drop like this two days ago.

Sun is saving us from the dark, somehow

TRON ADDED TO OKCOIN NEXT WEEK

CHINK GOD OF THE SUN