Altcoins are dying lololol

Altcoins are dying lololol
Could you give me a good reason… And I mean a really good reason… To buy into anything other than bitcoin?

I literally can't

But you type like a redditor so go fuck yourself

Alts will be back to normal by Sunday.

This is how it works newfag.

nope, btc is king.

To acquire more bitcoin

yes buy btc at a high and sell your alts at todays low, sounds like a great plan

You should sell all alts and enter BTC

When more pairs between alts appear on exchanges, there won't be any reason to buy BTC

XLM:

>partnerships with IBM, Stripe and other big companies
>great for ICOs, Kik dumped Eth for XLM
>fast transactions
>almost no fees
>backbone of FairX, an exchange that could wipe the floor with Coinbase
>great roadmap for 2018
>currently on massive sale

If you're true fag you'll get it now on sale before it goes over 5k again.

Because in the past 6 months, my portfolio has appreciated against bitcoin by 400%. It's not hard if you bother to spend 4 hours each day learning about altcoins

use alts to acquire more bitcoin and eth.
never give your btc or eth for xrp.

well if youre not a fucking cunt you would see that you can make more money in alts
bitcoin is only good if you got 500k lying around to swing trade.
now go fuck yourself

Interesting...thinking ahead. I like.

As long as I am not losing fiat value I don't give a single fuck about what Bitcoin does. It's the shittiest of shitcoins (not counting scamcoins). I am holding my DBC until Huobi listing and other alts for longer term.

Sells alts at 10-30% loss to enter BTC for 10-15% gains.

the justening has only started, once we break 16500 we are going to test 20k again.... just take you loss like a man

ZCL my friend. If you don't know why, thats cool, i'll sell to you for 10x in a few days.

keeping my BCH

>he doesnt hold bitcoin and has to ask

Nigger you are supposed to keep alts and bitcoin...when alts dip, buy more alts with your btc. When alts moon, convert some into btc.

Or you can ignore me and stay poor

it's same tech as ripple
everyone here hates it for some reason but it's only one useful for real life shit.

we have a great example of how well btc & eth work in "real life" as nobody can buy anything right now and transactions take a fucking day.

Buy real man's cryptocurrency. Buy international businessman's cryptocurrency. Buy government man's cryptocurrency. Buy military man's cryptocurrency. Buy XRP.