ENG Falling?

I bought around 40k sats just as anons told me to. it has fallen a lot since. what does the future look like? I am all in on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold you effin moron hold. This will go to the moon.

Lol sell this shit already user
Give it to someone who can hold onto it, faggot

SELL SELL, I need to buy more

It's fine, great time to double down if you have spare cash... and desu I don't own any, but you are retarded if you sell right now.

will it double in a month?

Don't sell the bottom user.

I doubled my stack now.

Enigma bag holders report in

Sell low, buy high, that's how millionaires are born (thanks to those guys).

Reporting in, Enigmarine.

You think it's the bottom?

cute.

It'll bounce a little while btc is taking a pause and it will progressively dump until 13-14k sats... where I will buy your sorry faggots bags.

>ort in
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: t/YAf7SD) 01/05/18(Fri)11:51:14 No.5931483▶
>Sell low, buy high, that's how millionaires are born (thanks to those guys).
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 2kmIVcsg) 01/05/18(Fri)11:51:22 No.5931493▶
>File: 1515166456717.jpg (240 KB, 1000x1415)
>
>Reporting in, Enigmarine.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: yKVGiTHi) 01/05/18(Fri)11:53:14 No.5931590▶
>
>You think it's the bottom?

Nice larp, faggot.

should we sell then?

I posted in 3 threads last night to warn you.

Sell the next high.. or hold. Don't sell at the bottom of a red candle.

you are fucking retarded, did you read something?

Also, buy BMC.. shit's going to 5$ in no time

actually dumb if you sell right now. If you can't handle this stupidity you can't handle making money

Every alt is falling right now because BTC is having one of its retarded seizures again.

Just hold, you fucking idiot.

>I bought around 40k sats just as anons told me to. it has fallen a lot since. what does the future look like? I am all in on this.

Jesus.

Sup idiots, I'm the guy that's been telling you guys this would go lower for weeks. Are you ready to listen to me yet?

Will this train be gone hy next Wednesday?

so...where the fuck are all the moon kids that told everybody to buy at $6.00-$5.50 and said I was wrong? Pretty quiet in here now....

>Everything falling because of BTC

LOOK, I WAS RIGHT ABOUT SHITCOIN X/Y/Z. IT'S FALLING.

you're a dumbass, i've been telling people for days before bitcoin rose.

I see an easy 2x when they start marketing their product, put down a roadmap, and tidy up their dapp release.

You're right, that might be a week or so.

That's the point. EVERY prediction of shitcoin X/Y/Z dropping is coming true now. But not because of your autistic analysis. Simply because of BTCs weekly seizure.

And next week we'll go back to the same old bullshit, where logic does not apply. And where TRX, the shittiest of all shitcoins, will continue to climb the ladder.

let me guess, you're the guy that I was replying to in my screenshot that said "you'll never see these prices again" yesterday.

No, I've never seen your autistic writing in any ENG threads before.

Im still here senpai

there's the moon kid - lol good job getting people to buy your bags at >$6

Can you just stfu and not spam ever god damn enigma thread with IMMA SOO GOOD I TOLD YOU SO IT WOUD DROP I TOLD YOU SO LOOK AT ME SCREENSHOTS I TOLD YOU SO WHY NOT LISTEN

Jesus fucking christ get a life. It is fucking impossible to get the entry on the lowest point of the dip but Enigma is still going to moon. And it wont matter if you bought at 5$ or 4$ or 6$

>Update
they arent bags, if they were I'd have dropped them at 6 quid, im hodling and only a retard wouldnt

he's mad i'm trying to save fellow retards from making gains in their portfolio because of the unsubstantiated FOMO you guys always spew

When the BTC move, a lot of alts turn to red. ENG market is on a healthy correction after x8 in week.

You are not saving those retards but make them sell at a loss and miss the mission to 50$

Can't wait until this moons

i literally say in my screenshot to not sell at a lost and keep holding you shithead

Is this a good time to buy some ENG? I have some spare ETH.

Now is a good time to buy any altcoin worth its salt, not just ENG.

BTC is topping, and meme lines say a double from 6$ within the next day or two, this is your best chance desu, it isnt going to dip further than this

if you buy ENG just hold fucking tight and don't sell. it's going to be a slow moon mission while this team gets their shit together and focuses on the protocol

someone should get on their slack and tell all these white MIT kids to put catalyst on the backburner, nobody gives a shit about it

i know you must be new here
1 month is like a million years in fucking crypto
yes, it will probably double

stop shilling SALT you piece of shit

Oh no, we had 300% increase and now it dips a few percent, sell sell sell!

Every fucking time.

What an Engightmare this coin has been.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

why my friend
why you do this to me my friend

Pajeet isnt allowed to accumulate

mmmm thats a tasty green bar, please oh please let this be the next pump