My portfolio has gone x5 in the last month

My portfolio has gone x5 in the last month.
Do you want to know why?

Because when everybody was panic selling and posting wojaks I was buying and accumulating good coins at low prices.

Right now I'm buying fucking lots of stellar. This coins has proven what it's capable of, and when the dip is over, I'm going to lambo land.
Bye idiots

me too
let the newfags panic sell, so i can get a cheap snek

Same... but this time i fucked up a bit with my entry point and bought up at 0,00075 eth.
Oh well, still comfy.

yes

Wow OP you made money during a retarded bull bubble, you must be an investing god who has pierced the veil fucking retard

What are the disadvantages of stellar? why are people selling right now? i'm new here

See you in lambo land, bro

Yea i wish I had more money to buy more. 15k here...still feeling comfy...but now I need 2 moon missions instead of one.

There aren't any. It's dipped mainly because bitcunt has surged

11b mcap
Lmao enjoy your bags

XLM is making a move

>bought in at .83 yesterday
I really am a retard aren't I?

no its dying im durnik now full bags fuck, just kil lme

How much you holding OP. I'm sitting comfy with my 45k lumens. We're gonna make it

traded my xlm for zcl. fork better pay off.

Shh, dont tell the newfags

Brother?

I bought at 0.90. Hell at least i didn't panic sell, and there is still hope.

>my portfolio 5xed
$1.00 usd ——> $5.00
>stay poir mein negrs

Yeah it's def going up to at least $1 eventually but fuck if I just stopped being an impatient faggot for one second I could have gotten in for under .70

WRONG.
The only reason you made money in the last month just like I did was because buttcoin was rekt.
Now it's moving again and all the alts are rekt. Prepare for 2 months of a bear

That's like buying BTC at 1000$ during 2014 bubble.
Yes it went down a lot, but look at it now.
Nothing's a loss if you hodl enough

Stellar is a joke.

I bought Stellar below 3 cents.

These crashes mean very little to me.

Let us cope brethren

What's the floor on Stellar?

You're still losing a lot of potential profit. If you sold at 90c you could've rebought a lot more now.

It's so easy

There are green days and red days for the whole market

BUY on the red days

SELL on the green days

Only buy on the green days in an emergency

NEVER SELL on a red day

hth

I'm HODLING
not giving anything to you or them whales

Should I buy some ETH with fiat and then buy some XLM with the ETH to capitalize on this dip?

Literally what I'm doing but I only have access to Normiebase and my last transaction took 40 hours

Yes if only we were time travelers or psychics

Correct

amen brother

>trying to time the crypto market

It's just easier to have a stash of BTC to buy up alts and take profits when you hit 20-30% and save the BTC for bear markets like this. I never sell unless there's a really good opportunity to buy the dip. Sold all my REQ that I got huge profits in to buy the XLM dip specifically.

you guys need to understand that Stellar is a clone of Ripple, and this has been driving its price action. Ripple mooned crazily, making its CEO instantly one of the richest men in the world. Naturally stellar was bid up as a result.

Ripple fell a ton today, and so did stellar. So XLM is positively related to Ripple. I doubt that ripple would fall relative to XLM in the short term. Maybe its a fine project in the LT at its own valuation, but it's not gunna get you a lambo, and if it does, you will have gotten a better lambo holding ripple.

kek ok

and in all seriousness, Ripple has already gotten the best Lambos its gunna get. The real lambos lie elsewhere, my child

that's not fucking true at all, ripple went up for weeks while Stellar went sideways and under even a lot.

This

Bought in at $0.25
Sold all at $0.89

bought it all back plus more @ $0.60

gg no re, see y'all in the dust and thanks for the extra XLM

It and xrp got overbought by crypto newfags.
It will go lower, but if you have a decent sized stack it is fair to consider this accumulation range.

Should have done that, I already have a fat stack sub 20 cents, but right now I am just HODL. I feel like such a greedy bitch, I am up 300% on my money, and the 15% red dip today is making me depressed

HODL

You'll be fine, plenty of profit left in that, just hold.

is it recovering?

Also bought a lot more when at the dip.

This.

More than half my xlm was bought around 0.21 but I'm holding some heavy bags bought at fucking 0.92.

lost 50 XLM for stupid trade :(