I am a Jew, listen to me

I told you fuckers to buy this at $0.50, $1, and $2.

Then I chilled and took a vacation and came back and it was $34.

Then it dipped to $23 two days ago, I came here and told you bitches to buy. I got called a pajeet. But I am a Jew. Fucking listen to me.

This shit isn't done. It will safely go to $80, and if they don't completely disappear, this is one of the safest 10x's over the next year you will find.

No, this won't turn $1,000 to $1MM at this point, sorry. But if you like free money, the floor is around $30 right now and as soon as BTC stutters again we're going right to $40.

People said it would get decimated when it hit real exchanges. Been on KuCoin, doing fine during this alt bleedout. About to be on Binance.

This is legit the last time I'm shilling this here, I have made a lot of money from biz calls and try to pay it forward, but at a certain point, fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you are right and just bought 1k more

Literally the safest 10X on the market.

I believe you jewfag

THIS IS A STEALTH FUD THREAD. DESPERATE XRB PAID FUDDERS ARE USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO DRIVE PRICES DOWN. HOLD!

thanks just reverse sold 100k

THIS IS A STEALTH FUD CLAIMING THE ORIGINAL THREAD IS A STEAD FUD

legit got me to LOL.

Never change biz.

But I bought this coin at 12 and sold at 35. Should I get back in and ride some more waves or move on with my life?

comfy @3$

Sephardic or Ashkenazi? I like my Jews sharp.

This is going to dethrone BTC pairs after it rebrands. It's just way too good of a coin.

it wont dethrone btc just yet but it will dethrone every other currency. it'll be up there most def rank 2-4

Prove it, what does your nose look like?

5000 GBP / XRB

get back in we goin to 300 NOW

What coin is this? Can’t see from the Chan app

Checked.

Any other coins you've got faith in? Something with great technology?

It will probably steady rise in the following months, investment won't be as astronomical but gains are gains. Your call

the is unironically the safest and easiest bet in crypto for a 10-20x

What coin

Xrb rai blocks, user. Get with the program, man

>trust me im jewish

It is definitely the most legit coin outside of the top 10. Damn, it seemed the most legit coin outside the top 10 when it was barely inside top 100. Studied the project for 2 or 3 days and was really baffled how it was so low when I bought @ 2$.

I can already see it, this piece of shit gets listed on Binance, I buy it and then it gets dumped.

This PnD group is growing so fast, it's unreal

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Hey can you tell how you analyzed that ?
I belive you but i want to learn

DYOR

ive read everything there is on xrb and watched the bitgrail order books all day for weeks

its obvious this will be $150-600 this year

Shouldn't have said you were a kike, everyone knows they only have their own interest in mind
SELL SELL SELL

I look for the coin in binance but i cant find it do you know other alternative.
Im from mexico

Hitler did nothing wrong. Jews stabbed Germany in the back in 1918 to get Palestine that's why Holocaust happened.

Expect this coin to be dumped when it hits Binance. Statistically, EVER coin on binance will fall 40-50% if not more - even if it's a good coin. Beware of the Jew.

Bitgrail or kucoin

Even the Holocaust is filled with lies and falsehoods. No one was gassed