Fuck me man

anyone else here with iron hands not selling any of their altcoins just enjoying watching all previous gains go to shit?

must resist selling, well sometimes

The HODL thing is just a meme bud

can't wait for wojaks in couple hours who sold low when bitcoin shits itself again, screencap this

my hands are iron because I am so depressed and desensitized to everything that I don't even care if my portfolio goes up in smoke

I will hold to the grave

Just buying more. BTC is a meme at this point.

No because unlike you, I have 300k and 50% of 300k hurts a lot worse than your lunch money loss of $1-2k.

this poorfag is hodl

my measly 6k but got in early on most of these so no phase me

This

I'm comfy bro.

Bought in batches, liquidated some at 40% profit, set stoploss at others.

Sitting here with coffee and a smoke, chillin'.

just sell it now and be glad that u have 150 k.

I will hold out of spite, just to keep my coins, even as meager amount as they are, out of the hands of anybody else. They are all I have in this gay world, and they are coming along with me to hell.

I'm not letting go of mine that's for sure

sold 50% yesterday into BTC, holding the rest and will buy back when BTC finishes it's retard strength run

the last BTC rally stung really like a bitch after a few days.

I have quite a bit into this as well - However, I still don't think it's a smart idea to dump just because BTC is making moves.

For me - it's a long term game - I'm not a day trader, so I'm looking at a much larger picture...so I don't mind losing some now vs. losing TONS later because I panic sold.

I'm too diversified to bother, it'll all be back higher in a couple days
Ofc I could be bothered, and become a millionnaire faster, but as this market is highly unpredictable, the less you mess with stuff; the better, if you're not psychic

Where the fuck do you go to school where you spend $1-2k on lunch?

>Started with 2K
>Up to 3K in 3 days
>Back down to 2K

This is not for me is it? Should I just leave now?

Its just the weekly btc goes ballistic, dont worry

I'm with you holding strong user, those that are panicking will very soon regret it after the market stabilizes and the whales start scooping up everything in sight.

Alright, I keep panicking, but otherwise I'm holding 2000 XLM and 100 ICX (and 200 LINK...)
And it's all dropping. By a shitload lol. I guess I'll just HODL.

i thought that last time.
days became weeks tho
had portfolio with 14 alts + btc. btc took the sting out of it but i'm never doing it again if possible
I hate BTC but don't let the king fuck your gains +40% if you have a choice.
don't have morals about riding BTC's gains

I bought low enough to still be in the green across the board. I'm buying once they all hit rock bottom again, too. Then when everyone's crying about how they dumped their alts after btc shits the bed again, I'll be laffin. And then I'll buy their Precious on a low, again, and all will be well. Patience is what wins this game.

Right here

I'm well in the green, but I need like 48k more to pay off my debts :-(.

Idk, I don't care anymore. I'm holding mostly ETH pairing coins and they've been justed all week from ETH rising and now BTC. They didn't even have a moon mission, so I'm kinda pissed.

lol look user, they are fomoing back in

We're in this ride forever my friends, as we have grown keen to the game more than the prize. Hodl.

Yeah, and buy high sell low isn't amirite

i seriously don't give a shit. I bought verge months ago and held on when it reached rock bottom at 30 sats.

Two months later i cashed 40K.

Normie faggots who cry when a minor dip happens. lmao.

This so much. I don’t know what I’d do without crypto in my life.

I never sell. It's fake internet money anyway. Feel nothing.

>After Eight
Patrician waffer-thin mints
>7:59
SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

M A D
L A D

You just need to look at the altcoin charts.

Almost all of them follow the same pump and dump pattern. Over and over.

Use the altcoin bullruns to increase your BTC stack and then SELL THEM FOR BTC before the BTC bullrun starts.